PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2011, 03:36 PM   #31
Tygon

No energy used up when sprinting? knives? sounds like you should head back to call of duty... personally I think it's better off with sprinting taking energy cause it makes for less rushy morons sprinting around every where shooting like insane people like CoD, which is where my love for armor comes from. No waggling around the stick holding down the trigger for easy kills if that's up. Just makes the game take more strategy with energy use overall. Leveling is a bit slow but with 50 being max keeps most people from being maxed out to fast. Feline seems insanely powerful for something that suppose to have very little damage tho... ( Also glad that someone cant turn around the corner and 1 hit knife you.)
Tygon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #32
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
No energy used up when sprinting? knives? sounds like you should head back to call of duty... personally I think it's better off with sprinting taking energy cause it makes for less rushy morons sprinting around every where shooting like insane people like CoD, which is where my love for armor comes from. No waggling around the stick holding down the trigger for easy kills if that's up. Just makes the game take more strategy with energy use overall. Leveling is a bit slow but with 50 being max keeps most people from being maxed out to fast. Feline seems insanely powerful for something that suppose to have very little damage tho... ( Also glad that someone cant t
urn around the corner and 1 hit knife you.)
Ok 1st off sprinting is basically common sense unless this guy got blur speed then I would understand the energy usage, As for the knife it is a suggestion and like you said you have armor so what are you worried about? I only made the knife suggestion do to the fact that the gun butt feels out of place for this game for a dude with a super powered suit he should be able to utilize at least a knife.
ShaolinShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #33
MasterOfDimac

MasterOfDimac's Gamercard
I've only really played the multiplayer so far, but does anyone else have a similar problem where in the multiplayer menu screen the music for the main menu screen will play at the same time, so two pieces of different music are playing??? It hurts my ears :'(
MasterOfDimac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #34
awmtinfo

PinkWinkerThing's Gamercard
CTR Boosting

I really don't care if people boost to gain XP, but do you really have to do it when you don't have a full boosting party. Freakin' CTR is already ruined for me. One team picks up the flag and drops it, the other team picks up the flag and drops it. Not only can you not ever capture the flag, but you have to mute the tv because it's annoying to listen to. Kudos to them for getting 4000 points per match each. With that said... anyone want to boost?
awmtinfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #35
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by awmtinfo View Post
I really don't care if people boost to gain XP, but do you really have to do it when you don't have a full boosting party. Freakin' CTR is already ruined for me. One team picks up the flag and drops it, the other team picks up the flag and drops it. Not only can you not ever capture the flag, but you have to mute the tv because it's annoying to listen to. Kudos to them for getting 4000 points per match each. With that said... anyone want to boost?
Ok let me get this straight you complained about boosters boosting and now you just asked if anyone wants to boost?, Use the trading thread there are a few people looking for help
Old 03-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #36
awmtinfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinShadow View Post
Ok let me get this straight you complained about boosters boosting and now you just asked if anyone wants to boost?, Use the trading thread there are a few people looking for help

Really? I guess I need to add a little more sarcasm next time. I like to try to get my money's worth out of games.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #37
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Really? I guess I need to add a little more sarcasm next time. I like to try to get my money's worth out of games.
True but how many people were in that lobby that were boosting? That's what I would like to know?
Old 03-25-2011, 06:13 PM   #38
awmtinfo

Quote:
True but how many people were in that lobby that were boosting? That's what I would like to know?
I think 4 of the 8(2 on each team). There was also a guy doing an elevator glitch. He was sniping us and every kill came showed the sky and/or black screen. I really hope that isn't a regular thing. We had the perk that shows you where the bullets come from and we still couldn't locate him.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #39
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
glitched to hell

this game is amazing but they need to fix these glitches. its getting aggrevating. sometimes it wont let me reload so i have to go die and respawn. when i run the gun stays sticking out instead of to chest. the leaderboard is messed up. it shows my power XP under my armor XP. the retriever module is glitched and will not go up when i kill people. and today when i logged on. all my perks are permantly on level one instead of 3. and it wont let me reupgrade them cuz there maxed out. i am on the top 250 in the world. i worked my ass off for my rank and upgrades. they better fix this soon. cuz i will trash this shit when shift unleashed hit this week. payed 65 for broken game. fix it crytek!!!
41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #40
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Dear Crytek balance out the damn turrents and LMGS!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #41
HandDrawnHero

HandDrawnHero's Gamercard
Quote:
Dear Crytek balance out the damn turrents and LMGS!
lol Armour and turret ftw!!!

lol do people even kill spotted and tagged people? cos seriously, ill spot people out and its like eh screw it, no ones guna get him. i thought people would appreciate the easier spotted kills especially when people are Cloaked
HandDrawnHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:56 PM   #42
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by handdrawnhero View Post
lol armour and turret ftw!!!

Lol do people even kill spotted and tagged people? Cos seriously, ill spot people out and its like eh screw it, no ones guna get him. I thought people would appreciate the easier spotted kills especially when people are cloaked
my game everyone goes for the bright red guy
Old 03-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #43
HandDrawnHero

HandDrawnHero's Gamercard
Quote:
my game everyone goes for the bright red guy
lucky you, ive gotten around 20 so ill have the achievement soon, but it just peeves me that no one apart from my friend actually goes for them, even in Team Instant Action. it usually eneds with having to kill them so i dont end up dying myself
HandDrawnHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #44
andyroo1889

Awkward Shooter's Gamercard
Super game, but on the one hand it seems to want you to experiment with different approaches, however the checkpoints are a bit hit and miss, a couple of times I've died and gone back 20 minutes - first playthrough on Veteran, Normal seemed a little easy and you didn't even need to bother with cover, strategy or stealth so I restarted for a more realistic experience. Nowhere near the number of glitches and issues I have with Homefront
andyroo1889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #45
WH Gercain

Zombified's Gamercard
MP definitely needs some balancing and patching, but is pretty damn fun. The p2p matchmaking needs to be completely revamped. We had a great 50-49 match with everyone have at least 3 green bars. Next round everyone stayed and the stupid game reassigned the host to one of the players with a worse connection. I"ve ssen a few matches were everyone besides host has one red bar.
How about not playing Terminal or Skyline for about 3 rounds??

Already a lot cheats. We actually saw one guy that was obviously cheating that had "Thanks for the hate messages" in his motto.(I guess if your penis so small you have to cheat at video games you might as flap that vienna sausage around!)

Look at the top 100 and you'l see a lot peoplw with only 22 minutes of play time and level 40 or higher.

I'm not getting the love of the generic single player. AI pretty weak and I've had several glitches. Screen goes all blue/purple and requires a check point reset to clear. The blur around the edge of the screen from being hit won't go away long also requires a check point reset to clear. A few others that are less annoying.

May sound like I don't like the game but I do. Especailly the MP. Single player is OK but nothing special. Just like all games it can be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majinek View Post
For me this game have too many riddiculousness. This game may be great but for me it suck.
WH Gercain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #46
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
The audio in this game while on the menus is very unstable :/
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #47
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
The audio in this game while on the menus is very unstable :/
I had it in game all i heard was a non stop SCREECH
Old 03-26-2011, 05:57 PM   #48
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
I had it in game all i heard was a non stop SCREECH

LOL It's so annyoing I mean sometime it just suddenly goes really loud then slow again, bass is out of control, its terrible..
Old 03-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #49
GILLHUHN

GILLHUHN's Gamercard
My complaints the game seems to have very bad lag issues and I never have issues with lag. spawning could use some work sprint SHOULD use energy but should use less. Also some of the weapons are complete BS overpowered pieces of crap.
Edit: Also totally forgot to mention the menu sound is really messed up it gets WAY to loud.

Last edited by GILLHUHN; 03-26-2011 at 06:07 PM.
GILLHUHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #50
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
LOL It's so annyoing I mean sometime it just suddenly goes really loud then slow again, bass is out of control, its terrible..
Had you had a pixel glitch when the pod blows up?
Old 03-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #51
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Had you had a pixel glitch when the pod blows up?

Not yet, but who knows..
Old 03-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #52
jgahagan

Send a message via MSN to jgahagan

JoBot 8000's Gamercard
I agree with people about the horrific spawning and the distorted menu music. Why does it suddenly get so loud?

The game is a bit buggy and the MP seems incredibly laggy. The melee system is inconsistent and it takes too long to unlock weapons and progress.

Apart from those hiccups, the game is good fun to play. I just hope it gets regularly updated.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #53
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgahagan View Post
I agree with people about the horrific spawning and the distorted menu music. Why does it suddenly get so loud?

The game is a bit buggy and the MP seems incredibly laggy. The melee system is inconsistent and it takes too long to unlock weapons and progress.

Apart from those hiccups, the game is good fun to play. I just hope it gets regularly updated.
Melee and kicking cars got a real bad delay and sometimes doesnt read
Old 03-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #54
Sphyder

Sphyder's Gamercard
The story is pretty irritating. I have no idea who the Cell or are why I am shooting other than they shoot at me. Would have been good if the story was better established other than some black dude saving me then giving me his suit and being like "Go get 'em bro *bang*".

Sphyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #55
RustyLongshaft

Rusty longshaft's Gamercard
tons

Two many Glitches in red dead like the donkey lady, and falling through the world
RustyLongshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:21 AM   #56
Denizens44

Guardsman Jacob's Gamercard
Am I the only one who encountered no glitches yet, not counting the time I fell under the map in a crash Site round?

Thank you Audacious for the signature

Gamertag: Guardsman Jacob
Denizens44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:26 AM   #57
Denizens44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLongshaft View Post
Two many Glitches in red dead like the donkey lady, and falling through the world
This is the Crysis 2 bitching thread. Your in the wrong forum and should go to the the Read Dead: Redemption Bitching Thread.

Old 03-27-2011, 12:27 AM   #58
Denizens44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgahagan View Post

It doesn't lag for me I have moderate NAT.

Old 03-27-2011, 12:28 AM   #59
Denizens44

Quote:
Fail boosting request is a fail.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:06 AM   #60
Sphyder

Sphyder's Gamercard
On the mission where you have the seemingly impervious chopper firing at you, I had an irritating very very loud chain gun sound on loop. Not as bad as the glitch on COD:WaW where I could not get passed the third level on veteran, no matter who's disc I put in or how many times I played through all three levels again.

Sphyder is offline   Reply With Quote