PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Rules 8+9

Ive suppressed so many times and always give orders. Any idea why i havent got these two rules?

EDIT: Sorry i have rule 8. But no matter how many orders i give cant get 9

Last edited by xTGMx INF3RNO; 06-12-2011 at 11:17 AM.
xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #2

NATEASOAR's Gamercard
Yeah they seem a little glitchy. I got that one towards the end of the campaign, despite having been issuing orders every previous mission, many times. The achievement picture has a 10 on it, so maybe it's 10 orders in a row, or something? I'm not sure. You should definitely have it unlocked by the end though, so just keep playing, and it'll appear at some point.

Completed Retail: (30).

0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
xTGMx INF3RNO

Ok ill keep trying. Thanks

Old 06-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #4
DanielH

CraziestDemonic's Gamercard
i'm having trouble with:

RULE #3: Your Discovery What Knox's Rule #3 Was.
Also Rule #9:Orders

for the 2 Rules, When Do I Get Them.

Last edited by DanielH; 06-16-2011 at 06:24 PM.
DanielH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
Rule 7 I got as part of the campaign when you fall back
Rule 9 just keep on issuing orders like attack, move
Rule 3 is part of the story and comes up at end of game.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:29 AM   #6
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I got rule 7 during the first mission with the PLA. After falling back to the final line. (the final line in the beginning village, not the village where you find the vehicles or the fire base) Knox gives the orders to pop smoke and fall back. I ordered the smoke barage and gave the squad a run order to the next village, the achievement popped just after the smoke started.

I got rule 9 during mission 7. I just kept giving different orders throughout the mission, eg move, flank right, supress. Towards the end it unlocked. I think what (0311) said is right, cos i have a feeling i gave at least 10 different orders that mission.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
xTGMx INF3RNO

How do i order a pop smoke barage?

Old 06-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #8
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
From the CAS menu.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:22 AM   #9
The Betrayer142

The Betrayer142's Gamercard
I'm struggling to get rule 8 (suppress), even though I got all the others without trying at all lol. I keep ordering to suppress all over the place and can't seem to get it done, even on the first mission where it's an objective to suppress :/

I think I saw somewhere that someone mentioned how you could order your squad to suppress the car/vehicle that attacks you in the 2nd round of the Last Stand mission "The Best Defense" to get the achievement but I don't like playing last stand without a decent group of players lol.

Any other easy tips?

Thanks to Tubz for the great sig! (See his great artwork HERE)
Gears 2|\*/ on 7/23/2010|Damon Baird FTW

70,000 Achieved!: "Chop-Chopper"--Bulletstorm--3/5/11

Need to boost: Gears (PC and Xbox), Black Ops, Halo Wars, Rock Band 3, Army of Two, Halo: Reach,
The Betrayer142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:55 AM   #10
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Betrayer142 View Post
I'm struggling to get rule 8 (suppress), even though I got all the others without trying at all lol. I keep ordering to suppress all over the place and can't seem to get it done, even on the first mission where it's an objective to suppress :/

I think I saw somewhere that someone mentioned how you could order your squad to suppress the car/vehicle that attacks you in the 2nd round of the Last Stand mission "The Best Defense" to get the achievement but I don't like playing last stand without a decent group of players lol.

Any other easy tips?
Of all the 'rule' achievements this one caused me the most frustration. I kept trying at the bridge where you have to supress for the objective and still didn't get it.
But then I was playing through the first level just to level up my scout and i was at the end of the level where you are ordered to clear the final village and it unlocked.

Can't confirm for sure but i think you may have to order it at an enemy who is shooting at you. I was moving up one side of a building and had an enemy shooting at me within 50 meters. I took cover and ordered the team to supress and it unlocked.

One thing i noticed was after about 5 seconds one of them called out enemy supressed, i hadn't heard them say that before so i don't know if it is a requirement.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #11
The Betrayer142

The Betrayer142's Gamercard
Yeah, I just got it today while playing a combat sweep FTE when a group of enemies was shooting at my team as we marched up a hill. I specifically targeted the one enemy who was shooting at us and a few moments after my auto-rifleman lit them up the achievement unlocked.

Thanks to Tubz for the great sig! (See his great artwork HERE)
Gears 2|\*/ on 7/23/2010|Damon Baird FTW

70,000 Achieved!: "Chop-Chopper"--Bulletstorm--3/5/11

Need to boost: Gears (PC and Xbox), Black Ops, Halo Wars, Rock Band 3, Army of Two, Halo: Reach,
The Betrayer142 is offline   Reply With Quote