PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #91
Kayin

Kayin Amoh's Gamercard
It glitched on me as well. First time through I chose Supersoldier, played right till the end over a couple of sessions from start to finish and only the normal and veteran achievements popped at the end.

The '6 levels on SS/12 levels on SS' popped up fine, mind.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #92
LoD WheeZzy

H3rtZ DoNuT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For those of you guys that haven't beat the game on super soldier yet. If you worried about the achievement that might not pop for you, just copy your save with only one mission to go to memory card or USB drive and in case you won't get the achievement you can always copy the save back, finish the last level on normal to get the achievement for beating the game and after that reload the last level and beat it on SS to get the last two achievements for SS and Veteran

LoD WheeZzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #93
slippery mma

slippery 1178's Gamercard
I just beat the game on supersoldier and only got the cheevo for finishing the game. No difficulty related cheevos. Disgusted i threw my pad down and went for a smoke. When i got back to my console i went to the muliplayer screen then backed out and the 2 difficulty cheevos popped. 10 mins after finishing the game. Weird shit indeed.
slippery mma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:05 AM   #94
lil d 916

LIL D 916's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Valentine View Post
i would go ahead and say its official that it will glitch if you play SS on ure first playthrough....is there any1 that actually got in during there first playthrough?
i just got it on my first play through but it didnt give me the one for beating it on any difficulty
Old 04-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #95
lil d 916

LIL D 916's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by goothgone View Post
i got the achievement for beating the game on veteran and super soldier. But i didn't get the achievement for beating the game on any dificulty "Start Spreading the News"

happen to me 2 now what do i do
Old 04-06-2011, 02:17 PM   #96
justG0Twicked

justG0Twicked's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sms4001 View Post
Yep, mine is glitched too. says 19/19 yet no SS achievement. Weird because it unlocked the veteran and regular achievement just not the SS one. Has anyone found a fix yet?? this is stupid!
I went through it all on SS yesterday and it popped for 65g immediately when I saw Prophet blabbering on about being a dead man........bad break, man
justG0Twicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #97
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I beat the game last night on SS and everything popped!

It was my second playthrough and I started from the first mission and resumed campaign everytime. I completed it in about 2 1/2 game time and got every difficulty achievement along the way!

I'm not sure there is an issue. with it or nothing a recover gamertag can sort out! Just make sure you start from level one on SS and don't change level at any point!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #98
lil d 916

LIL D 916's Gamercard
im just gonna try to sale my copy for 40 bucks
Old 04-06-2011, 08:00 PM   #99
TheLastOne

LastOneDR2's Gamercard
I just got Supersoldier.

Played first through on Recruit.

During my Supersoldier playthrough my checkpoint got corrupted at one point, so I had to use 'Replay Mission' to continue, but I still got the achievement.
TheLastOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:01 AM   #100
kero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil d 916 View Post
happen to me 2 now what do i do
Wait for patch or delete your save and play through it again.
kero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #101
pompeyladbfp

pompeyladbfp's Gamercard
yep me too, its defo not about restarting, loading up random levels or not doing prologue...

i have only played all the way through at ss difficulty and it has registered that 19/19 at ss difficulty and the veteran difficulty popped meaning it registered the fact the diificulty was not in normal mode, but higher.

hopefully it will be patched

sucks as apart from 10 throw item kills would have been all single play achievys first go
pompeyladbfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #102
XFIGHT3R

XFIGHT3R's Gamercard
Anyone got SS after that his game has glitched? if yes HOW?

Last edited by XFIGHT3R; 04-07-2011 at 07:38 PM.
XFIGHT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:41 AM   #103
Sms4001

thesauc3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Has there been any official word on a patch for this yet???
Sms4001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #104
xTyDiRiUmx

xTyDiRiUmx's Gamercard
Beat the entire game, multiple sittings, all the achievements popped except for the 65g Supersoldier. (My first playthrough was on SS) Incredibly aggrivating. If you make a game of this quality and have a testing department, how do you not catch achievement bugs as simple as this where a difficulty achievement doesn't pop when you beat it legit? Makes no sense at all
Old 04-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #105
DborKnowsBest

DborKnowsBest's Gamercard
After reading through some of the replies it would seem that it works better to play through on a lower difficulty first? I hate games with glitched achievements with a passion.
DborKnowsBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #106
Yanbbrox

Yanbbrox's Gamercard
First play through on easy, started a new game on super and both vet and super popped at the end separately, all the other 6/12 missions popped 2 for 50g. If this helps.

'Tequila's shovels' official stockist
Veterans only get head shots: proudest achievement: mile high club

Yanbbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #107
Murray290693

XXIMURRAYIXX's Gamercard
I had completed the game on normal mode but it said i done half the game on normal and then changed the difficulty to recruit, then when i completed supersoldier i got the achievement but apparently i completled the last mission 'walk in the park' on veteran, and i never played on the mode
Murray290693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:05 AM   #108
AYeti

A YETI AHHH's Gamercard
still havent beaten the campaign...

Thanks noz!
AYeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:17 AM   #109
DanielH

CraziestDemonic's Gamercard
i play the last mission, replay, beat it, it says Super Solider.

quit the game, hours later return to do the replay misson, check the last mission, current it says Recruit Last Mission WTF Happen.

oh but it gets good, as i kept on playing i got

2 for 50-6 levels, super solider, plus verteran
2 for 50-12 levels, super solider, plus verteran

but it still said Last Mission on Recruit, WTF,

all Mission Are Done on Super Solider Current, Veteran/Super Soilder

Last edited by DanielH; 04-10-2011 at 05:30 AM.
DanielH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:26 AM   #110
Dark Knight X85

dark knight x85's Gamercard
I played my first run through on veteran. I got all collectables on the way and after the final mission i got achievements for finishing the game, (start spreading the news) and completing on veteran, (men of destiny). Last night i went back to mission replay to pick the levels with specific achievements, like getting fastball, scanning the books and deactivating the power without getting caught. I chose multiple difficulties getting these done and when i had each achievement i was after i just quit back to menu.

That was yesterday, now today i am doing supersoldier. I again went to mission replay not new game and chose the prelogue, (in at the deep end) and have played from there without taking a break and just moments ago i got the achievement for completing 6 levels on supersoldier. So it counts the prologue as a mission even though when you highlight it on mission replay, no stats come up for it to say what you have completed it on. I am now on the actual 6th playable mission Dead man walking and will update again as i go.
Dark Knight X85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #111
R0Y4LEwitCHEESE

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE's Gamercard
I just had the achievement glitch on me too, but I had an idea that nobody has taken into account yet. To those that had the achievement glitch, were you also using the limited edition version of the game or the regular?
Old 04-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #112
Dark Knight X85

dark knight x85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight X85 View Post
I played my first run through on veteran. I got all collectables on the way and after the final mission i got achievements for finishing the game, (start spreading the news) and completing on veteran, (men of destiny). Last night i went back to mission replay to pick the levels with specific achievements, like getting fastball, scanning the books and deactivating the power without getting caught. I chose multiple difficulties getting these done and when i had each achievement i was after i just quit back to menu.

That was yesterday, now today i am doing supersoldier. I again went to mission replay not new game and chose the prelogue, (in at the deep end) and have played from there without taking a break and just moments ago i got the achievement for completing 6 levels on supersoldier. So it counts the prologue as a mission even though when you highlight it on mission replay, no stats come up for it to say what you have completed it on. I am now on the actual 6th playable mission Dead man walking and will update again as i go.
Well i have just finished my SS run through and just as prophet starts speaking my achievement popped. I used mission replay to do my run so after seeing what people are saying in this thread it looks like anyone who started out on SS are going to have trouble. Hope they patch it for you guys. I'm done with this game, it's going away to collect dust for 6 months.
Dark Knight X85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #113
tarekegypt

tarekegypt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Member of the Month   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
glitched no SS achievement for me..
Old 04-11-2011, 04:03 AM   #114
Triniboi

De Crixman's Gamercard
If you have already started the game on SS can you just switch the difficulty and finish the rest of the game on an easier difficulty? Cause I am almost at the end of my 1st playthrough and I started on SS and I just want to avoid the possibility of the cheevos glitching.
Triniboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #115
tarekegypt

tarekegypt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Member of the Month   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triniboi View Post
If you have already started the game on SS can you just switch the difficulty and finish the rest of the game on an easier difficulty? Cause I am almost at the end of my 1st playthrough and I started on SS and I just want to avoid the possibility of the cheevos glitching.
Here is some tips:
1. My Brother tried what you said and it worked! First copy the save file to Memory stick.Just in case
2. At the last level BEFORE you enter the tunnel, Switch difficultly to easy.
3. Complete the level you should get the finishing the game on easy achievement.
4. He then went back and replied the last level on SS and then achivment poped!

Lucky him! I did not get it but i've warned him about the glitch and that what he did.

One thing I've noted, maybe other players who it did not unlock for them can confirm,
It seems switching consoles ( playing on 2 different consoles ) by switching HD is a reason for the glitch,
Old 04-11-2011, 12:00 PM   #116
XxSTEVIECEExX

XxSTEVIECEExX's Gamercard
Well i started off on supersoldier and when i finished i got both the supersoldier and legedary playthrough acheivement but not the achievement for finishing the game on any difficulty level?!?! strange!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #117
R0Y4LEwitCHEESE

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE's Gamercard
Deleted my save and did the whole game over from scratch. Achievement unlocked this time around.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #118
AllWorkNoPlay11

AllWorkNoPlay11's Gamercard
Man I hope I don't get this I'm a few levels away from finishing.

Thanks To XeroFox For The Awesome Sig!
AllWorkNoPlay11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #119
crookedcop

Mine glitched as well. Supersoldier was my first playthrough. My console is online and I got 2 title updates during the course of playing through the game (1 before I started and 1 somewhere in the middle). I did resume game every time and it says 19/19 for all difficulties in my stats. While I did enjoy the campaign, I don't think I will bother to do it again for 1 achievement that may or may not unlock again.
crookedcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #120
backonceagain

KILLER1NST1NCTS's Gamercard
what is the safest way to go through the campaign so it does not glitch??

Do i go through on easy the first time and then SS for the 2nd playthrough??
Also should i do the collectables in my first playthrough on easy or save them until after i finish SS??
Will this wreck anything if i choose stages before i complete the SS difficulty???
backonceagain is offline   Reply With Quote