PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
G Money33

G Money033's Gamercard
Weird Heisman Moment

So I played through a whole season to try to get all the dynasty achievements that I could in one playthrough. I played on freshman so I'd easily beat everyone. At the end of the season my quarterback had 7,000 yards passing and 50 something touchdown passes (both NCAA single season records) (and yes I understand it was easy but I was going for achievements). He also had over 20 rushing touchdowns. He was an All-American first teamer...and lost the Heisman. How is that possible?

Boosting: Left 4 Dead 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, Army of Two: The 40th Day, Halo 3: ODST, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
G Money33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
Defiantllama14

Defiantllama14's Gamercard
Yeah. Makes no sense. My only guess is that you were a freshman (I would still have to give it to you though).
Defiantllama14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
Granstaff

Granstaff's Gamercard
I won the Heisman as a Freshman, but I remember a few years or so ago I didn't win the Heisman Trophy, even though my stats were similar to yours - just way above anybody else's. The only thing I can think of was that I decided to do my last game sort of realistically. I was blowing every team out of the way and wanted and my running back didn't get his usual "player of the game" statistics.

In my opinion, I think you have to be consistent week in and week out. Perhaps your player had an "off day" that last game, similar to my player and the voters feel like you don't deserve the trophy anymore.

Hope that helps answer your question!

And, I agree - doesn't make much sense either!
Granstaff is offline   Reply With Quote