PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
Mini-kit achievement glitched

Is there a hidden mini-kit somewhere, because I've gotten all the mini-kits from all the levels but the achievement hasn't unlocked.
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
argomaniac

ARGO v2's Gamercard
I'm having this prob too. can any1 help?
argomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
I can say it probably is glitched as I got with 7 minikits still to find.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
argomaniac

ARGO v2's Gamercard
thanx 4 the reply. looks like i'm startin again. its the only chiev i'm missing, even got 100%

Last edited by argomaniac; 03-29-2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: got rest of chievs after posting
argomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Guh... yea, haven't got this yet, and I'm not wasting any more time on this game just to get it. Time to uninstall and stick in my "fuck you" pile.

So much disappointment lately. It's either me, or games are getting lazier. Might just cancel the rest of my pre-orders and just bide my time until Gears 3... and if that disappoints, I'm just going to give up on all new games.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:36 AM   #6
PETER DRAGON

PETER DRAGON's Gamercard
Funny, I still had 4 mini kits to go and the achievement unlocked. I still need one on defenders of peace, where you have to destroy 50 enemies in 1:30, the kit sound comes up but nothing pops up.
PETER DRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:33 AM   #7
cHa0sKil13r

cHa0sKil13r's Gamercard
Unhappy

Funny I didn't get mine either, just wondering if the cheat code for the classic characters had something to do with it.
cHa0sKil13r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:01 AM   #8
SylverWolfe

Sylver Wolfe's Gamercard
There are also 2 hidden levels that you have to unlock from the Invisible hand. One you unlock in the tower on the right. The other you unlock in the room on the left next to the elevator.
SylverWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:32 AM   #9
oxy71

oxy71's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylverWolfe View Post
There are also 2 hidden levels that you have to unlock from the Invisible hand. One you unlock in the tower on the right. The other you unlock in the room on the left next to the elevator.
I have gotten all mini kits on those levels too and still no cheevo.
oxy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
SylverWolfe

Sylver Wolfe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxy71 View Post
I have gotten all mini kits on those levels too and still no cheevo.
When you go to through the med bay to the elevator up to the Bacta Tanks section, do all the containers have characters in them?

Retail 100%: Crackdown, Crackdown 2, The Saboteur, Borderlands, Fable 2, Fable 3, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Overlord 2, LEGO Batman, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Indiana Jones 2, LEGO Star Wars: TCS, LEGO Star Wars 3: Clone Wars, Assassin's Creed 2, Avatar: The Last Air Bender-TBE, XMen Origins Wolverine, Eragon, Viva Pinata, Spiderman: Friend or Foe
SylverWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
oxy71

oxy71's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylverWolfe View Post
When you go to through the med bay to the elevator up to the Bacta Tanks section, do all the containers have characters in them?
Yes, and the platforms are all red showing I purchased all of them.
oxy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #12
Badhazard

Badhazard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
SylverWolfe THANK YOU!

i thought my game was glitched. I followed your advice about going to the med room to see all the minkits in tubes. I was missing one. Felt like an idiot

Badhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:52 PM   #13
northbloke

northbloke's Gamercard
I've got the same problem - I've got all the minikit pieces and unlocked all the characters (except the one you get for converting all systems to separatist) but no achievement.
northbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #14
snootster

Arcane Grizzly's Gamercard
It's glitched for me too I've got all the minikits, unlocked/purchased all the characters and have the 100% achievement but the all minikits achievement just wont pop

snootster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:16 AM   #15
PhoenixForce22

PhoenixForce22's Gamercard
I am having a similar problem too. i already got all the minikits and i still have not unlocked this achievement. i did play with my little bro and we shared getting the minikits but i got the last one and i did not get the achievement. the achievement says single player only but me and my little bro have shared gettting them before in other lego games and i always got that last one and i would get the acheivment. so i dont get whats wrong with it now but something is definatly wrong with it.

Last edited by PhoenixForce22; 04-03-2011 at 04:20 AM.
PhoenixForce22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:11 AM   #16
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Might I suggest that you turn on the Mini-Kit detector (if you haven't already) and go through each level again. I know that's time consuming, but it may turn something up. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #17
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETER DRAGON View Post
Funny, I still had 4 mini kits to go and the achievement unlocked. I still need one on defenders of peace, where you have to destroy 50 enemies in 1:30, the kit sound comes up but nothing pops up.
This happened to me as well. I was on the last Ventress level and destroyed all the bases but only had 9/10 on the minikits on that level and still 4 to go on the Zillo Beast. I went to the bounty hunter terminal on the Ventress level and turned it on, not realizing I had destroyed all the bases.

Long story short, I went and destroyed the 10th rock over the bridge to get my 9th minikit piece of that level and thats when the achievement popped, yet I still had a total of 5 pieces left to get between 2 levels.

HEY! That Thing Got A Hemi?

rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #18
PhoenixForce22

PhoenixForce22's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Might I suggest that you turn on the Mini-Kit detector (if you haven't already) and go through each level again. I know that's time consuming, but it may turn something up. Just a thought.
I already said that i got all of the minikits. i have already gone through the levels again and second, i have looked through all missions on the mission select screen and i have looked in the minikit bay and it shows that i have all of them. Trust me i would not say that i had all the minikits if i did not because i would have double checked them before i would post anything on here so please do not tell me to go back and check with the minikit detector when i said that i already got all of them and besides i used the minikit detector for most of the missions anyway. Also i already have gotten 100% completion on the game and that is the only achievement i am missing.
PhoenixForce22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #19
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixForce22
I am having a similar problem too. i already got all the minikits and i still have not unlocked this achievement. i did play with my little bro and we shared getting the minikits but i got the last one and i did not get the achievement. the achievement says single player only but me and my little bro have shared gettting them before in other lego games and i always got that last one and i would get the acheivment. so i dont get whats wrong with it now but something is definatly wrong with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixForce22 View Post
I already said that i got all of the minikits. i have already gone through the levels again and second, i have looked through all missions on the mission select screen and i have looked in the minikit bay and it shows that i have all of them. Trust me i would not say that i had all the minikits if i did not because i would have double checked them before i would post anything on here so please do not tell me to go back and check with the minikit detector when i said that i already got all of them and besides i used the minikit detector for most of the missions anyway. Also i already have gotten 100% completion on the game and that is the only achievement i am missing.
Wow, it was just a friendly suggestion. No need to bite my head off. Welcome to the forums, dick. You asked for help, I suggested help.

Like you said, in previous games you got the mini-kits in co-op and have gotten the achievement. Well, this game specifically says "single player only." NONE of the previous Lego games have that stipulation in their achievements except Harry Potter (I know, I just checked every single list), so if you got them all in co-op in games before Potter, then yeah, it would unlock. Single player means single player, meaning only ONE person can get them all. So don't you think that by both of you getting the mini-kits it nullified the achievement? Hmm??? Nothing is "wrong with it", you just didn't follow the stipulations of the achievement. Sucks to be you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #20
snootster

Well i've tried everything i can to get this cheevo to pop on my current game save, but it just ain't happenin' Been through the game again and even collected all the blue studs that pop out when you do the minkit tasks again, still no cheevo I think the only way to do this is to play through again with a fresh game save and hope it pops this time round.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #21
PerfectCr

PerfectCr's Gamercard
So wait, even If I got ONE mini-kit while playing in CO-OP, it completely invalidates the acheivement? Is this confirmed or is this a theory? There is no way to play again in free play and get them all without erasing your save? That's pretty limiting for a game that is based on family play. Can anyone confirm? . Thanks!
PerfectCr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:58 PM   #22
mastodon54

MASTODON54's Gamercard
i justb finishd the game n i didnt get the achievement. im a lil pissed that i didnt get. but i hope they do a patch for this so we can get this achievement.
mastodon54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #23
Reigning Darth

River Prime AP's Gamercard
If you pick up even one minikit, character, anything while in co-op and it's picked up by players 2, it does not allow you to earn the achievement and thus must be re done on a different save in single player in order to earn the achievement. Sucks, but that is the case.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #24
PerfectCr

PerfectCr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigning Darth View Post
If you pick up even one minikit, character, anything while in co-op and it's picked up by players 2, it does not allow you to earn the achievement and thus must be re done on a different save in single player in order to earn the achievement. Sucks, but that is the case.
Wow that SUCKS! Why would they do that in a game that encourages cooperative play? Especially when the previous Lego games had so much restriction? Was there some exploit they are trying to protect against?
Old 04-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #25
stucazedmacca

stucazedmacca's Gamercard
Hmm this co-op stuff sounds shit.

Love Film just dispatched me this and was planning to co-op this with my son.

just like the glitch on Indy 2 where the Torch wont re spawn if accidently destroyed or used, it probaly wont be fixed.
stucazedmacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #26
Captainwizard

Captain Wizard's Gamercard
I'm a big fan of the Lego games, but feel a bit dissapointed that this has now happened to me. I havn't 1000 pointed any of them before but have 100% on most and didn't have any glitches before.

I have all the mini-kits (for definite as I checked all 22 levels on the planet select and have all the mini kit chacters unlocked and brought) and it hasn't as yet pinged up.

I'm still mopping up my ground assault and space gold bricks so havn't 100% yet and hoping it will ping up at one point.

Just in case there is a pattern to why it's happening heres my setup -

- I am not connected to Live at present as have no connection in my flat. - Game started offline and havent been online with memory card elsewhere.
- Did all levels in story then went back in a random order doing freeplays (space first, then ground assault then platform style)
- When I got the final kit that I needed I did not 'finish' the level as normal, I pressed start and clicked exit and save to end the level.
- Entire save was created single play and played through single player. However every so often I added a 2nd controller if I got stuck in a bug in free play or something random.
- I used no cheat codes except to unlock Savege Opress

Captainwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #27
Big Bad Coll

Big Bad Coll's Gamercard
The "Single Player Only" statement means that the lead profile (whoever owns the save file) will only get the achievement. My wife and I played Lego Harry Potter all the way through, as we have for every other Lego game, with my profile as the lead. We both collected the minikit pieces and I got all achievements whereas she only got the completed level achievements but none of the minikits, gold/red bricks etc.

I haven't collected all the minikits for this latest Lego Star Wars but will update when I do to see if I get the achievement.
Big Bad Coll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #28
Big Bad Coll

Big Bad Coll's Gamercard
Quick update; Just checked my profile, the "Single Player Only" was also included in Lego Indy achievements and, again, I got all the achievements despite me and my wife playing the entire game together and both collecting minikits.

For the people saying any minikit pieces collected by the second profile voids the achievement, is this based on anything official?
Big Bad Coll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #29
snootster

Just finished replaying the game to get this glitched achievement, this time it popped exactly as it should have done the first time shame i ended up playing 66.3% of the game for a second time. Main thing i did differently was to complete each level even after i had all 10 minikits collected, rather than just save and quit.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #30
PerfectCr

PerfectCr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Coll View Post
Quick update; Just checked my profile, the "Single Player Only" was also included in Lego Indy achievements and, again, I got all the achievements despite me and my wife playing the entire game together and both collecting minikits.

For the people saying any minikit pieces collected by the second profile voids the achievement, is this based on anything official?
I'd love to know this too. I did those achievements in Lego Indy 1 and 2. I don't remember the "Single Player Only" stipulation however. I'd to look up the descriptions.