PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 AM   #1
Fueled by Rage

Fueled by Rage's Gamercard
Real easy,fun & quick way to get the Viceroy & Admiral of the fleet achievevments!

I don't know if this was done already or not but I'd like to contribute to the site that helped me out numerous times!

It only took me a little over a hour to breeze through the sepratists missions. This is how I did it; Cheats on:Invincibility,Super Speeders and the score multipliers ( for the missions that require you to build an escape pod). The super Speeder lets you destroy both silver and gold objects with just one craft which helped out tremendousley!

I used the STAP and the Starhawk Speeder Bike. With the cheats in place just hop on your ride and B-line it for the control centre. Destroy whatever shield they have in place. Ryloth, I think, gave me the most trouble because that little dirtbag Anakin kept teurning the shield back on.

Anyhoo,the missions that took me the longest were the escape pod ones (for obvious reasons) but most missions only took minutes. I hope this helps.
Oh,I want to add that that the locked sepratists controlled planets DON"T interfere with you getting the Achievement. Lol. Who new? Thanks Travveler Tails. Now I don't have to send that hate mail...

Last edited by Fueled by Rage; 04-10-2012 at 05:06 AM.
Fueled by Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
yea i hate it when the enemy keeps turning the shield back on. Really grinds my gears
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
FullClip Killer

FullClip Killer's Gamercard
Multiplayer rules

I know not everyone can manage this but I play these with my son and managed to complete all the ground battles both ways in just over an hour and half with all cheats on.

We were knocking out most missions in between 2 and 5 minutes and between us could complete a "Statues" mission in just over a minute. Actually spent more time loading levels than playing them.
FullClip Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #4
helta_skelta

helta skelta990's Gamercard
are you meant to bulid a escape pod on all them or just destroy everything in sight?

50,000 on 12/10/2009

70,000 on 09/06/2010
100,000 on 10/05/2011
123456 on 11/07/2012
helta_skelta is offline   Reply With Quote