PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #31
lonewolf0913

lonewolf0913's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snootster View Post
Just finished replaying the game to get this glitched achievement, this time it popped exactly as it should have done the first time shame i ended up playing 66.3% of the game for a second time. Main thing i did differently was to complete each level even after i had all 10 minikits collected, rather than just save and quit.

Did you start a 2nd save or delete your current game when you did this?

lonewolf0913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #32
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
ya lame... I have all the minikits (all the characters are unlocked in the med bay). i never played coop. no achievement.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #33
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylverWolfe View Post
There are also 2 hidden levels that you have to unlock from the Invisible hand. One you unlock in the tower on the right. The other you unlock in the room on the left next to the elevator.
Are the two missions Castle of Doom and Hostage Crises? I have both of those 10/10 and all the other levels 10/10. No achievement...sucks.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #34
mastodon54

MASTODON54's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snootster View Post
Just finished replaying the game to get this glitched achievement, this time it popped exactly as it should have done the first time shame i ended up playing 66.3% of the game for a second time. Main thing i did differently was to complete each level even after i had all 10 minikits collected, rather than just save and quit.
did u use the minikit detector.
mastodon54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #35
snootster

Arcane Grizzly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf0913 View Post
Did you start a 2nd save or delete your current game when you did this?
Started a 2nd save.

snootster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #36
snootster

Arcane Grizzly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon54 View Post
did u use the minikit detector.
Didn't use the minkit detector the 2nd time round.

snootster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #37
shell2k6

shell2k6's Gamercard
i got this achievement with one minikit left to collect so there has to be some problem with it. i used the minikit detector for every level to mop the the ones i needed so i very much doubt using the minikit detector causes any problems
shell2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #38
bigorangeone

bigorangeone's Gamercard
This really ticks me off too....just finished my second playthrough hoping that i'd get the minikit achievement this time but no dice.

I have been an avid lego game fan in the past completing The Complete Saga, Batman, Indiana Jones and Harry Potter to 1000/1000 on achievements and I can say this game is broken. Graphical, gameplay and achievement glitches abound in this thing and I wouldn't hold my breath on a patch either. At lucasarts website they are completely ignoring any posts about this problem and travelers tales are mum too. After this experience, I'm pretty sure I wont buy another lego game.

Heres a tip for the future....play test this stuff before releasing it.
bigorangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #39
veloxetmortifer

AlphaReaper30's Gamercard
Thumbs down

Latest victim. I got 100% last night with all minikits and nada. Should I even try the 2nd time around? Sigh...
veloxetmortifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #40
sleepynow

sleepynow's Gamercard
Happened to me too. I even switched to every character you unlock from the minikits, and nothing. Frustrating as hell! It should be pretty easy to patch- just check the completion status of the game and boom-obviously the minikit should unlock if you're at 100%. I think I'm done with Lego games.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #41
CrispyVictim

CrispyVictim's Gamercard
I got the achievement midway through a level as I picked up the fourth minikit in that level. I also still had like 5 levels to go after that. I thought it was interesting that so many people had trouble with the achievement not unlocking, but I unlocked it before I should have.
CrispyVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #42
FunkyGestpo

FunkyGestapo's Gamercard
I'm not sure why it's not working for you guys as I've been playing Co-op all the way through with my flatmate and I got the Minikit Achievement after getting the last one. Before people ask, yes we both collected minikits.

The same applies to all other 'Single Player Only' achievements, I've been doing them in co-op and got them with no issues.
FunkyGestpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #43
Rothshield

rothshield17's Gamercard
I have all but this one too. Very lame. Getting tired of earning achievements and never actually getting them.
Rothshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:34 AM   #44
rawdeal42

rawdeal42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've now been through the game twice. Once to the full 100%, the second just going through every level (Story and Free Play) with no cheat codes entered just to be sure (found and used the Red Bricks, though). I've gotten the full 10/10 on each of the 22 levels and still no achievement. I'm really not happy with this at all. Is there any word at all on a patch?
rawdeal42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:43 PM   #45
hardvice

hardvice's Gamercard
Here's the story of the "Single Player Only" achievements in Lego games:

Everything was going along nicely until Lego Batman. LB had an achievement for rescuing all of the hostages in all of the levels. For some reason, the achievement only unlocked if a player got all of the hostages himself; i.e., if the player and his coop partner each got one, then neither could get the achievement.

TT said this was not how they intended for it to work. In order to make sure it didn't happen again, subsequent games have made it so only Player 1 can get most collectible achievements in coop. It doesn't matter which player picks up a collectible; it always credits it to Player 1. Lego Indy 2 and Lego Harry Potter both explicitly state "Single Player Only" in the achievement text, but Lego Indy 1 was the same way, too. (I play all of these games as Player 2, and I've had to go back and re-play solo to get the collectible achievements since Lego Batman).

Since there are people playing this solo seeing the same problem with the achievement unlocking, and since there are also reports of the achievement unlocking late or early, it's probably just glitches, rather than being different from the other "Single Player Only" games.
hardvice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #46
The Dagda Mor

The Dagda Mor's Gamercard
2 play thus and I can't get this achievement either. I am thinking one more try maybe but it will be hard to stomach.
The Dagda Mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #47
The Dagda Mor

Started my third game... ugh.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #48
bleepster

Bleepster1225's Gamercard
so, to verify that ALL mini-kits have been collected, simply make sure all characters are purchased in the tanks?

is there somewhere to look that will say 100/100 minikits (or whatever) like they do for red & gold bricks?

if this is true, then it looks like i need to play again - this time solo and see what gives
Old 04-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #49
nick147258

nick147258's Gamercard
I received this responce from TT Games today about the glitch. Not sure if it works as I traded my copy in this morning!

Here is what they said:

"Have you tried entering every level in Freeplay and selecting 'Save & Exit'? This has been known to fix the issue as it recounts every levels collectables total."

Can people let me know if it works?

Thanks in advance.
nick147258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #50
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick147258 View Post
I received this responce from TT Games today about the glitch. Not sure if it works as I traded my copy in this morning!

Here is what they said:

"Have you tried entering every level in Freeplay and selecting 'Save & Exit'? This has been known to fix the issue as it recounts every levels collectables total."

Thanks in advance.
Hmm, worth a try. Sure beats playing through the game again. If we can get confirmation that this works it should be added to the guide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #51
reaper ltd

Reaper ltd's Gamercard
I just got done trying and it didn't work.
reaper ltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 AM   #52
mastodon54

MASTODON54's Gamercard
they really need to fixs this stupid glitch. i want my last achievement. i hope this dont happen on other lego games to come.

Last edited by mastodon54; 04-20-2011 at 03:42 AM.
mastodon54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:17 PM   #53
bleepster

Quote:

Here is what they said:

Thanks in advance.
i tried as well and it did not work for me
Old 04-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #54
nick147258

nick147258's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepster View Post
i tried as well and it did not work for me
Ok Thanks to everyone who tried it. I will reply to his email and ask what they're next course of action is!
nick147258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #55
bleepster

please keep us posted - I personally appreciate yuor efforts
Old 04-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #56
mageinator

master a wood's Gamercard
Hey guys, just to dispel the rumour about co-op mode being a cause of the glitch I played the full game with 2 players and both of us picked up minikits and I still got the achievement instantly after picking up the final one.

I also unlocked all the red bricks with cheats, unlocked quite a few of the minikit characters with cheats beforehand and used the minikit detector.. so I don't think those are the issue either =/.

Good luck getting it anyways, hope they patch it for you all.
mageinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #57
thepaxman

br34thedyn4m1te's Gamercard
Always find this strange as I've played all the Lego games and I don't remember coming across any glitches and I've played a bit of co-op with the missus on a few as well. On this one I used a few cheats for red blocks, which I've never done before, also the secret character which looks badass. Still, everything's worked for me.
thepaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #58
bleepster

Quote:
Ok Thanks to everyone who tried it. I will reply to his email and ask what they're next course of action is!
I am going to give this method one more try. when I did it the last time, i made sure to collect atleast a few coins and then i exited out. i thought colelcting a few coins migh change the data and help out.

this time i wont do a darn thing. as soon as the level starts, i will save & quit and post my results.

to me, not really a HUGE deal. i will make a new save file and use all the cheats i can to finish and get all the mini kits. if at that point i dont get the cheevy, then i'll get upset.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #59
The Dagda Mor

Three times through the game. Still no achievement.

Tried going into each level and save/quitting. Still no achievement.

Guess I just give this one up... dang it.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #60
The Dagda Mor

I also used the comment page at Travelers Tales to hopefully add another name to the list to get this resolved. They can check my Gamertag and see I have the game 100%. Lets get this crud straightened up right?