PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Online racers...

Does anyone else get annoyed at those people who race online and just belt it full speed around the first corner, usually bashing off people, using them as a wall and then speeding off in to the lead? Or those people who think it is amusing to knock people off the track/spin them just because they are slightly farther ahead of them up the straight?

I've only been playing this game for a couple of weeks (friends account) and already am sick of people who just can't be arsed playing by the rules and slowing at corners, overtaking at stupid points and cutting corners just to get ahead slightly.

So glad I've finally found out what the 'Pole Position' mode actually is, at least you can't knock in to people there.

Last edited by AmbaLaBamba; 09-12-2011 at 10:22 PM.
AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
MTM90

MTM90's Gamercard
I know exactly what you mean its like these people have never watched an actual F1 race before and think its ok to just force their way into the lead. Hopefully F1 2011 will have some sort of credit deduction system which will make people think twice before pussing you off the track or into the nearest wall.
MTM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:37 AM   #3
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Honestly, it's hardly worth playing Sprint mode. It is so much better playing with a friendly, respectful group. Our season here on x360a was incredibly fun and that was due to how fair everyone was. In F1 2011, you will get XP deducted for causing collisions, but I don't know how much that is going to deter people.