Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2013, 06:03 AM   #1621
Emfulz

Send a message via MSN to Emfulz

EMFULZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Battlefield 4 Multiplayer: 7/10 This game feels just like Battlefield 3 but slightly better and I do not like the freezing that has occurred to me over 5 times now.

Signature by Cpt Slaugh7er
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Emfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #1622
jtm232556

Benty Rekshin's Gamercard
Tomb Raider - 9/10
jtm232556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #1623
BitterMelonFarm

BitterMelonFarm's Gamercard
Disney's Up - 1/10

FUCK YOU ANACONDA MOTHERFUCKER FUCK SHIT FUCK. I'm so glad THQ went bankrupt, because they made abysmal games like this. Wish I'd been on hand the day the developers of this game were issued pink slips so I could laugh in their faces. If you produce garbage like this, the gaming industry is not where you belong. And now to get my blood pressure back down from stroke level and finish this licensed atrocity...

And holy hell, I hate that little kid.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig!
Latest Completion: Toy Story Mania!
Looking to Boost: BioShock 2, Condemned 2, Prey, Worms
PSN - kingslayer52 (Vita and PS3, PS Plus)
BitterMelonFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #1624
BoboMcGraw

stevieknix's Gamercard
GTA V 7/10 (For the underwhelming multiplayer, the campaign is excellent)
BoboMcGraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:37 AM   #1625
FullMoonBeaver

FullMoonBeaver's Gamercard
Hitman Absolution 9/10

Agent 47 is still as cool as ever. Loving the game so far, and the many ways to take out targets is fun. Can see me enjoying this all the way to the end. Making contracts for others sounds like a lot of fun, just need to unlock more levels etc to make some interesting ones.
FullMoonBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #1626
BiggD
Smashing Shit in Pandora

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMoonBeaver View Post
Hitman Absolution 9/10

Agent 47 is still as cool as ever. Loving the game so far, and the many ways to take out targets is fun. Can see me enjoying this all the way to the end. Making contracts for others sounds like a lot of fun, just need to unlock more levels etc to make some interesting ones.
Absolution was such a great game. I loved it. It's a shame most others found it boring.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #1627
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Absolution was such a great game. I loved it. It's a shame most others found it boring.
I think the game was great too. I lost my save so ended up having to do about 110 challenges in a single day which was actually a lot of fun, the variety in doing the missions saved the game from becoming boring imo.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:33 AM   #1628
BitterMelonFarm

Condemned: Criminal Origins - I'm still grinding out two achievements (100% evidence and beating the game using only melee weapons) but I've really enjoyed this game. Graphics are shit and the sound is very repetitive, but it's a fun game and I found the story interesting. Certainly better than the dreck I've been playing lately. 8/10.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:52 AM   #1629
BiggD
Smashing Shit in Pandora

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I think the game was great too. I lost my save so ended up having to do about 110 challenges in a single day which was actually a lot of fun, the variety in doing the missions saved the game from becoming boring imo.
Definitely. Unfortunately, it was my first Hitman game, and I think that's a part of the reason I loved it (since I couldn't compare it to Blood Money like others did). The challenges, level design, and characters were great. I also thought it had stellar graphics. Wish I hadn't sold my copy.

Old 11-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #1630
sicklyplague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Duke Nukem forever, 7/10. It honestly is not the worst game i have played everything from graphics to gameplay is mediocre the adult humor makes me chuckle and while i dont want to spend more then a couple hours playing it at a time, the few hours are actually enjoyable.

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
sicklyplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #1631
xArockalypse

COD: Ghosts (Multiplayer)- It's not too bad, I like the addition of "Cranked" and some of the maps are pretty cool. I love that they brought back the killstreak system they had from MW3. As of right now, I'd say 4/5.
xArockalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #1632
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
BF4 - 1000/10

Nah only kidding, the game is a mess. 7.5/10. Even if they fixed the game and added all the missing features etc I wouldn't give the game higher than a 8.5. Game just isn't as good as BF3.

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 11-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #1633
Nathan WV10

Send a message via MSN to Nathan WV10

x Nathan Wv10 x's Gamercard
Finally getting round to playing Red Dead Redemption and i give it a 10/10. absolutely love the game.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig and Rajeanero for the avatar
Nathan WV10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #1634
BiggD
Smashing Shit in Pandora

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
BF4 - 1000/10

Nah only kidding, the game is a mess. 7.5/10. Even if they fixed the game and added all the missing features etc I wouldn't give the game higher than a 8.5. Game just isn't as good as BF3.
Shitttt

Old 11-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #1635
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Shitttt
It's disappointing man, but maybe I'm just going through a bad period in gaming with all the shit happening lately.

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 11-05-2013, 09:24 PM   #1636
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
It's disappointing man, but maybe I'm just going through a bad period in gaming with all the shit happening lately.
Dude, I think everyone's going through it. The quality of gaming product has gone to shit in the last few years.
I'd show my primary life-taking asset, but I don't think I can post dildos here.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #1637
BiggD
Smashing Shit in Pandora

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Maybe you're going through a fuck like I was 2 weeks ago. Who knows. It's like I originally said, fuck video games man!

Old 11-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #1638
BitterMelonFarm

It's too early to assign a rating, but I'm having a grand old time with the Ghosts campaign so far. I played through the first four missions on veteran tonight and I thoroughly enjoyed them, especially the first mission with all the cool space shit. It reminded me of Gravity and I hope to see more of that in the game. This is what I'll be playing today.

Old 11-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #1639
Ethiebeefy

Ethiebeefy's Gamercard
WWE 2k14 (8.5/10) - Although the game is pretty much the same as last year. The counters make more sense and the A.I is smarter, gameplay is a lot smoother and less glitches. The only thing the game could do without is commentary during entrances makes ZERO TO NO SENSE.

I am really excited to see what 2k/Yukes do with the franchise with Next Gen next year. Due to it really needs an overhaul with nearly every aspect.

Last edited by Ethiebeefy; 11-06-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Ethiebeefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #1640
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Naughty Bear: Panic In Paradise - 7/10

Apart from a few freezing issues, much better game than its retail counterpart.
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #1641
Oryhara

CO Oryhara's Gamercard
A World Of Kieflings - 6/10

Its an entertaining title which improves on the 1st game, but at the end of it your still moving pieces around. The story has a few giggles and the dlc ain't half bad. get it whilst its free though.

Send me a message if you can help with the following;
Gears of War 3
Streets of Rage 2
Black Ops 1 & 2

Currently Working on the Gears of War 3 Campaign
Oryhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #1642
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Battlefield 4

Singleplayer: 6.5/10
Multiplayer: 8/10 (at this time)

Quote:
BF4 - 1000/10

Quote:
Shitttt
I've enjoyed my few hours with it so far in MP. The campaign is your standard forgettable run down a hallway and shoot shit but otherwise kills a few hours too. I did enjoy it more than BF3's campaign which was a snooze fest to me. Though even on Hard, with the M82A3 it's a joke for challenge so far.

The MP is a hoot like any BF game but still, I completely agree with BRE4D, it just doesn't have the same "je ne sais quios" of BF3 at this point in time and it's in need of some growing pains.

My two favourite things in BF3 which made it so psychotically fun was the knifing and sniping. Both of which have been dumbed down and they've lost their... shall we say nuances. There's no artistry to either anymore.

I do enjoy being able to "counter" a knifing when the chance arises. That took me by surprise when I could RT a guy trying to tag me and was rewarded with his tags in return Did not know that was an option.

Also enjoy that they in a way tried to recapture some of the BC2 feel a bit. But it's just not BC2.

Battlefield is still my MP of choice, I don't play competitive PvP in any other game after years of BS and frustration in other franchises. But BF4 still doesn't have the magic that BF3 does.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #1643
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Also enjoy that they in a way tried to recapture some of the BC2 feel a bit. But it's just not BC2.

Battlefield is still my MP of choice, I don't play competitive PvP in any other game after years of BS and frustration in other franchises. But BF4 still doesn't have the magic that BF3 does.
Man, the sniping in BFBC2 was amazing. I wish they'd go back to that. I keep going on again, off again about cancelling my pre-order for Battlefield 4 and waiting a couple of months for it to get sorted out but after your comment and BAR4D's I'm definitely going to wait to buy it.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #1644
Balloonhead

ejlane11's Gamercard
Tomb Raider- 8/10.
Really enjoyable game. I didn't play the multiplayer, but I can already tell I won't enjoy it much. The only extra thing I would ask for are a few more tombs. The ones in the game are cool, but go by too quickly.

2500th achievement: Black Ops 2-Mazed and Confused. 7-10-13.
Balloonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #1645
Fana

FluffyFana's Gamercard
Battlefield 4 - 8/10

Geeat game so far, a few freezes but that hasnt spoil it for me.

Thank you, Rajeanero!
Fana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #1646
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contract…

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Deus Ex: Human Revolution 9/10

I love the storyline and the music is so amazing. Only gripe is how bad some of the voice acting is at times, but it can be shocking at others.

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #1647
BiggD
Smashing Shit in Pandora

BiggDope's Gamercard

Now that I've 100%'d it, I'll give my final rating.

Batman Arkham Origins 7/10
  • I love the Arkham series
  • The achievement list is solid, yet nothing new
  • The Challenge Maps, Predator in particular, are really good in this game in terms of level design
  • Story was really well written
  • Smith did an amazing job as Batman - Baker as Joker as well
  • Gameplay was smooth, I didn't experience any troubles like others have complained
  • MP was garbage, but it had a decent concept to it

Old 11-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #1648
RoronoraZoro666

None's Gamercard
Borderlands 2
  1. The story was amazing, I enjoyed it fairly well.
  2. I completed all missions, not many seemed interesting.
  3. The enemies have advanced compared to the 1st
  4. The weapons have improved, and the rarity and power was raised
  5. The characters have interesting abilities, they could have better catch phrases
  6. The DLC is fun
  7. I love Borderlands' jokes and puns
  8. The referencing is superb
Overall I give it a 7.5/10
Old 11-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #1649
UT Austin

Hurricane Matt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just finished it today, spending probably 150 or so hours on it and achieved 1550/1550 gamerscore.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Amazing RPG set in an amazing world, which yields many many hours of gamplay from pure exploration
  • A good and very doable achievement list which lets you experience every aspect of the game
  • A decent main story line, though the side quests stole the show for me as they were very enthralling with very memorable characters
  • A great installation in one of the best RPG series out there, and with the end of this generation in site, I feel safe in saying this is the pinnacle of RPGs on the Xbox 360
  • As an added note, I also played all of the DLC and will include my ratings of all three below.

Skyrim: 10/10

Dawnguard: 6/10

Hearthfire: 7.5/10

Dragonborn: 8.5/10

UT Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #1650
TheGuyWhoDoesStuff

IsANameHere's Gamercard
Mine was Papers Please.
8.5/10
If you haven't played it yet its cheap and amazing. I love it you can download the Beta for free but its only the first couple levels also there is mod support.
ALSO
BORDERLANDS 2
9999999999999999998/10
TOURGE APPROVED
“All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!”
Working On:
  • Bioshock Infinite 1215/1695
  • Bioshock 455/1100
TheGuyWhoDoesStuff is offline   Reply With Quote