PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #61
TheSASBear

Zillo Beast

Can Anyone tell me all the locations of minikits on the zillo beast?
TheSASBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #62
mortuos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSASBear View Post
Can Anyone tell me all the locations of minikits on the zillo beast?
iirc they follow the standard pattern for the rts sections - panels, blow up so much of something, sith rock... if you see a building panel that's a different color, just build 3 buildings there but not on that panel (can't remember which mission(s) that happens on)
mortuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #63
MalNeko

MalNeko's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishTheDish View Post
If that's the one I'm thinking of, fly towards the upper part of the ship at a steep northeast angle and you'll get a cutscene where the entire top of the ship explodes. Then you'll be able to see the minikit.
In fact, the top part already explosed, exposing a protection dome that i can destroy to unveil a torpedo dispenser. Also, there is a couple of targets to destroy to "unprotect" the final objectif of the level. Still, there is a white arrow pointing to that part of the ship, and i can't figure what to do).
MalNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:00 PM   #64
mortuos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalNeko View Post
In fact, the top part already explosed, exposing a protection dome that i can destroy to unveil a torpedo dispenser. Also, there is a couple of targets to destroy to "unprotect" the final objectif of the level. Still, there is a white arrow pointing to that part of the ship, and i can't figure what to do).
read my reply right under trish's
Old 03-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #65
MalNeko

MalNeko's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortuos View Post
read my reply right under trish's
Yeah, thanks a lot. i forgot to read the followings answers. At first, your description was confusing (certainly because of my bad english).

The top of the upper part was destroyed already, but i haven't seen that "second shuttle" you can launch. That was it, once i destroyed it in space, the last minikit appeared at the marked place.

Thanks a lot!
MalNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #66
The Champion80

The Champion80's Gamercard
Liberty on Ryloth-
I am missing the one at the very top right of the map. It is near the bounty hunter console thing but isn't a result of that. I have done everything on this level I can think of. I did the minikit generator and I killed the 6 tanks. I'm completely out of ideas. Please help.
The Champion80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #67
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
If that's the one I'm thinking of, fly towards the upper part of the ship at a steep northeast angle and you'll get a cutscene where the entire top of the ship explodes. Then you'll be able to see the minikit.
Quote:
different mission. i thought the same thing at first, too

i went in the mission but i've already got all the kits so i'm pretty useless. i just flew around shooting everything, did the 2 space ship launches (one's really obvious, the other is kind of off in a corner on the last landing pad you get).

ok. just launched the 2nd space ship and it winds up right at what i'm guessing is the sharp/pointy part you're talking about. so you blow the top off the ship and then it reveals a landing pad. land, go to the right and you'll see a ship to launch. pull the plug, power it with robomino or whatever that type is and go shoot down the launched ship.

just for the sake of clarity - blow the top off the part of the ship in the back of the pointy ship. just realized you blow off both tops. regardless, left-most, upper area, landing pad.
last one i was missing was for shooting the 5 small ships, hightlighted by green arrows.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #68
oxy71

oxy71's Gamercard
I have all minikits for the six missions of each story line, zillo beast, and the ones for the two planets not connected to any story line. No cheevo, any ideas
oxy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:22 PM   #69
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I can only find 7/10 in 'Rookies'. I see one indicator in the room where you park all 3 dynamite carts, it's in the top right corner in a case but I can't seem to do anything. The other 2 I have no idea, I do remember to indicator pointing off-screen at the very start of the level though.

Any ideas? Thanks
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #70
mortuos

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantViper View Post
I can only find 7/10 in 'Rookies'. I see one indicator in the room where you park all 3 dynamite carts, it's in the top right corner in a case but I can't seem to do anything. The other 2 I have no idea, I do remember to indicator pointing off-screen at the very start of the level though.

Any ideas? Thanks
The one at the very start - you go down where the worm is. once he makes a bridge over the fire, blow up the silver rocks. get a jumper and jump in the hole you just uncovered. unless it's the very start where you make the car but that's an obvious.

did you get all the steam vents covered (5)? pull all the plugs (5)? did you do the satellite thing?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #71
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
The one at the very start - you go down where the worm is. once he makes a bridge over the fire, blow up the silver rocks. get a jumper and jump in the hole you just uncovered. unless it's the very start where you make the car but that's an obvious.

did you get all the steam vents covered (5)? pull all the plugs (5)? did you do the satellite thing?
I definitely did all those 3. That one in the glass case still stumps me lol. But thank you for that one, I'll check it out in a bit
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:25 PM   #72
marcelosnp

Send a message via MSN to marcelosnp

marcelosnp16's Gamercard
I got all 10 minikits of the 21 systems, but the achievement did not unlocked

What can it have happened?
marcelosnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:34 PM   #73
treehead2

treehead2's Gamercard
I'm stuck in Hidden Enemy where you have to shoot the spidery looking robots from the buildings. I can get 2 of them but can't manage to shoot the 3rd one that's way in the back on the right.

EDIT: Sorry nevermind I got it. I had to use the sniper rifle.

Last edited by treehead2; 03-28-2011 at 10:44 PM.
treehead2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:01 PM   #74
The Champion80

Duel of the droids-
I am missing one mini kit that is no where to be found. The white arrow does not show up for the mini kit until the very last room with the evil droid that you have to electrocute with R2D2. The arrow is pointing to the very back corner where nothing is. It seems as if the mini kit isn't even in that room because the arrow is just continuously pointing to the right. Any tips or help?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 PM   #75
mortuos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champion80 View Post
Duel of the droids-
I am missing one mini kit that is no where to be found. The white arrow does not show up for the mini kit until the very last room with the evil droid that you have to electrocute with R2D2. The arrow is pointing to the very back corner where nothing is. It seems as if the mini kit isn't even in that room because the arrow is just continuously pointing to the right. Any tips or help?
go in the hole that's right above the first r2-d2 panel on the catwalk (you should see a blue coin in the hole). then have some fun
Old 03-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #76
mrmoston

Solved !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam is Psych0 View Post
in 'duel of the droids' the minikit detector shows a white arrow right where you start? i went through the crawl space and got the kit for destroying the 3 droids. but that arrow still tells me a minikit is their in the hallway.

Like you, this puzzled the hell out of me for SO LONG ! ! ! ! ! i solved it......

during the first part of the mission, (planting the bombs) you will come across Red hatches on the walls that only sith can open.....at first when i opened them i assumed they did nothing because no counter appeared or anything like that.....until i looked closely and saw that a tiny droid on wheels jumps of you some of them......kill 5 of these tiny black droids and BOOM there you go.....at least it worked for me ! let me know guys
mrmoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:12 AM   #77
The Champion80

Quote:
go in the hole that's right above the first r2-d2 panel on the catwalk (you should see a blue coin in the hole). then have some fun
Thanks! I feel like an idiot because I did not even see that there. You would think after I have played so many Lego games I would start looking for obvious stuff like that but those kind of things still slip by. Thanks again.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #78
mortuos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champion80 View Post
Thanks! I feel like an idiot because I did not even see that there. You would think after I have played so many Lego games I would start looking for obvious stuff like that but those kind of things still slip by. Thanks again.
as many times as i walked by the stupid door in blue shadow virus, i know the feeling
Old 03-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #79
Nat3r Bat3r

I'm stuck on hidden enemy at the part towards the end where you can use the force on the books. There are also two orange platforms. I cannot figure what the heck I have to do here.
Nat3r Bat3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:11 AM   #80
KnightWhoSaysNi

NightWhoSayKni's Gamercard
Battle of Geonosis

Does anyone know where the 5th tree I'm supposed to destroy is? This is the first Dooku mission. I've gotten the two by the cliff and two by the wall in the north, but can NOT find the fifth one anywhere!!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
KnightWhoSaysNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 AM   #81
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat3r Bat3r View Post
I'm stuck on hidden enemy at the part towards the end where you can use the force on the books. There are also two orange platforms. I cannot figure what the heck I have to do here.
Go further on where she throws stuff at you to make the stairs up, once you build the stairs there are 2 sith force things on either side at the top, these open 2 garages below, drive the cars onto the platforms.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #82
gonzo570

gonzo570's Gamercard
More?

Are there more than 21 levels with minikits? If there aren't I got cheated out of the achievement and if there are, where might they be? I'm about 87% done so I know I've not done everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
gonzo570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:34 AM   #83
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo570 View Post
Are there more than 21 levels with minikits? If there aren't I got cheated out of the achievement and if there are, where might they be? I'm about 87% done so I know I've not done everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Levels with Minikits
1 x Arena (prologue)
18 x Normal levels
2x Bounty missions on invisible hand
1 x Zillo Beast (epilogue)

So that's 22 total.

Last edited by SneakyofSneaks; 03-29-2011 at 01:33 PM.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:47 AM   #84
UwillH8teMe

UwillH8teMe's Gamercard
there is 5 of those little rc looking cars that you have break
UwillH8teMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:52 AM   #85
UwillH8teMe

UwillH8teMe's Gamercard
Quote:
Shadow of Malevolence - the minikit arrow is pointing right above the HUGE electro-cannon on the far right side of the screen, no clue what to do whatsoever as there's no kit there and if I get too close to the cannon it says I'm leaving mission space.

Castle of Doom - right in the very beginning at the bottom of the screen there are six or seven tables with steel covers on them. You can rocket the covers to reveal red buttons, I push all of them and nothing happens.
shadow of malevolence, as you get close to the gaint cannon there is a part that opens up, i just shoot it with rapid fire from Soullness One
UwillH8teMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:41 AM   #86
DanOMite4423

Storm Over Ryloth- I need to be able to land on the left (up high) landing pad. There are mini kits up there I need and I'm unable to land on that particular spot. Am I missing something here? Just won't allow me to land. Thanks for the help.
DanOMite4423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:09 AM   #87
Feuerfrei86

Detroy malevolence

On destroy Malevolence I can't figure out where the minikit that the arrow is pointing into outer space when you first get seperated. I have tried everything and can't find it.
Feuerfrei86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:26 AM   #88
brightmonkey

placidginge1990's Gamercard
Im stuck on Weapons factory i think the level is, its the 5th mission in count dookus storyline but whenever i use the R2 panel the minikit doesnt show where its supposed to i am literally hating this level at the minute as it's one of the only minikits i need
brightmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #89
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightWhoSaysNi View Post
Does anyone know where the 5th tree I'm supposed to destroy is? This is the first Dooku mission. I've gotten the two by the cliff and two by the wall in the north, but can NOT find the fifth one anywhere!!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
This is the one I'm missing too. The 5th tree is supposed to be just a little southwest of the 4th one. If you count the two along the cliff as 1 and 2, #3 is in the upper right corner so to speak, 4 is by the CIS shielded group. #5 should be just a little down to the left from 4 and not too far from the front of the first Republic group but its just not there. There is no tree.

EDIT: Found it. There are actually 2 at the top and 3 along the front (bottom) cliff line. Grab a Speeder bike and move slowly along the cliff. There is one near the start and another by the C3PO race. The third is in between them and a little hard to see. Just navigate along the cliff.

HEY! That Thing Got A Hemi?

Last edited by rdrunr89; 03-30-2011 at 11:56 AM.
rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:09 PM   #90
perryrick

Headbanging Man's Gamercard
Use the Squid Ship on the Reactor when it opens up fire a missile at it. Mini Kit is yours!
perryrick is offline   Reply With Quote