Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #61
Dragonbouma

Dragonbouma's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks.
Dragonbouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:09 AM   #62
OIdSkool

Thanks for the guide, those speed cameras were a pain.

OIdSkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #63
Ibus

Ibus7's Gamercard
Sticky plx
Ibus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #64
lenyo

lenyoka's Gamercard
Campaign was about 7 hours on superelite with all of the achievements lol.
lenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:05 AM   #65
Penguino Rojo

penguino rojo's Gamercard
can we please sticky this thread? THx
Old 05-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #66
Colossus033

Colossus 033's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey, great guide !! just finished my Super Soldier play through which was a walk in the park (except for pinger battles) thanks to this guide and the fact that i did veteran 1st and had a maxed out suit... i highly recommend this !! do Super soldier 2nd, and take advantage of the maxed out stealth and stuff....
Now that all the single player cheevs are mine, i move to MP...

again, thanks

cheers

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenyo View Post
Campaign was about 7 hours on superelite with all of the achievements lol.
ya, mine was about 12 hours, and that was with a veteran and super soldier play through ... very very easy !!!
30,000 12/19/2008

100% Retail:
Red Dead Redemption, BF:BC2, Halo3 , CoD 2, CoD 4, CoD: WaW, Oblivion, R6:Vegas 2, Assassins Creed II, The Saboteur, Call of Juarez, Civ: Revolution, Just Cause, Civil War, Gun, King Kong, Fifa 06:RTWC, EA:FN3, MLB 2K6, NBA 2K6, NBA Live07, Madden 06 09, Night at Museum, Cars, Two Worlds, KungFu Panda, Lego: Indy

100% Arcade
Uno, Dash of Destruction, Harm's Way

Last edited by Colossus033; 05-10-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Colossus033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #67
Morgutak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post

Band of Brothers 15
Keep all marines alive during the rescue in Semper Fi or Die

At the start of the level, Semper Fi or Die, you'll meet up with the Marines. As soon as you have control the CEPH will start to attack you and your team. Make your way down the hill and under the broken train track to where the main attack will happen.

Once there, hordes of CEPH will pop up around the battle area and attack you. Your main goal is to help defend the area and not let any of your teammates die. Its a pretty simple fight but keep an eye out, as sometimes some CEPH get behind you without you knowing it and can pick off your guys!

Stay in the sight of the CEPH to draw any fire away from them and don't go into Stealth otherwise the attacks will be focused on your guys! Once all are dead, you'll be heading towards a building killing off the last few. Once you've made it inside and to the objective the achievement will unlock!

YouTube - Crysis 2 - Band of Brothers - Achievement/Trophy Guide
Uh, so I've been trying this quite a few times now. One of my marines is always dying, no matter what. Even the gunship is taking them out whilst it seems to be immune against my JAW launcher. Any hints on this?

Morgutak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #68
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgutak View Post
Uh, so I've been trying this quite a few times now. One of my marines is always dying, no matter what. Even the gunship is taking them out whilst it seems to be immune against my JAW launcher. Any hints on this?
What difficulty are you on?
What one keeps die'ing?

When you get down to the main area there's 2 marines you really need to protect at the start! One is on the main gun and the other is on the hill behind him.

The one on the hill is the one that is probably dead as when the CEPH first land on the other side of the train tracks, one runs across and up to him behind the machine gun guy. If you miss him, he'll kill the guy, so get him first.

From then on end. stay in view of all the CEPH and kill them as fast as possible! When the gunship comes in, stay away from the other marines and it should shoot at you! The CEPH should never cross over the little water bed to your side, if you're defending right! Also play it on easy, so they die faster!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,437

Current gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:53 AM   #69
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Does anyone have a list of EXACTLY what levels you get weapon unlock points? Im currently level 28 and i have 6 weapons left
Old 05-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #70
Zhakey

Zhakey's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks.
Zhakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:14 AM   #71
[ Vehemence ]

Great guide...just got the game, so this complete guide will help a ton. Thanks for your dedication and hard work.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #72
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
Great guide.. tho my buddy is struggling with the "wingman" skill kill.. he gets guardian all the time. I at times get wingman but cant explain him what he has to do for it cus i have no clue. Well.. we are doing what the guide says but its not showing up.. is there anything special to it?

head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:22 AM   #73
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
How do you get wingman, which gamemode? I tried in capture the relay and crash site and neither unlocked the wingman skill kill.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #74
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
Can anyone verify the proper way to do the game+, because when I go to either replay mission or new campaign it warns me all my progress will be lost. I just finished it on the easiest setting, to get most of the achievements out of the way, and now would like to go back and do Super soldier but I don't want to lose all my upgrades. Any advice would be great, thanks.
sw204me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #75
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw204me View Post
Can anyone verify the proper way to do the game+, because when I go to either replay mission or new campaign it warns me all my progress will be lost. I just finished it on the easiest setting, to get most of the achievements out of the way, and now would like to go back and do Super soldier but I don't want to lose all my upgrades. Any advice would be great, thanks.
It just means it will erase your the checkpoint from the last level you played. You keep all your upgrades, trust me, that how I started my super solider playthrough.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
Old 07-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #76
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
It just means it will erase your the checkpoint from the last level you played. You keep all your upgrades, trust me, that how I started my super solider playthrough.

Did you do new campaign or just replay mission with the first mission and played through it that way?
Old 07-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #77
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Quote:
Did you do new campaign or just replay mission with the first mission and played through it that way?
I just replayed first mission.

Extremely Serious
Old 08-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #78
5Alive

Doc Manatee's Gamercard
I just want to say that for 'Stealth Assassin', you should add that if you get detected and die, you can start from the last checkpoint and still get the achievement. It doesn't have to be 1 full play through.

EDIT: By the way, Thanks! Very helpful!

Last edited by 5Alive; 08-05-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Ten Raccoons
5Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #79
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
How do you get wingman, which gamemode? I tried in capture the relay and crash site and neither unlocked the wingman skill kill.
Here is the correct way to get wingman, play team instant action Have your teammate, the enemy on the other team, and you line up. Have your team mate face the enemy and both aiming at each other. Then you shoot him in the back.

Extremely Serious
Old 08-26-2011, 04:32 AM   #80
reficuul

reficuul's Gamercard
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
[COLOR="Red"]
Glitches:
The issue with 'Start Spreading the News' is that for some reason if you play on Supersoldier as your first playthrough, you'll unlock everything difficulty wise bar this achievement. The only way to fix this is to select the first mission again once you've completed the game and play through quickly on Easy.
!
So unfortunately I didn't read this guide prior to starting the game. I took TA walkthrough and started on SS immediately. Needless to say I glitched the ss achv. I selected the very 1st chapter and played through on easy again, and the achv still didn't unlock. Any ideas as to why it didn't of others have gotten it to unlock this method??

Thanks,

Refi
Old 08-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #81
Vindogga

Vindogga8's Gamercard
Awesome thanks.
Vindogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #82
nyace223

RealeAce's Gamercard
I just got to level 50, it actually takes closer to 1.5 mil, a little more than 1.47 mil. I got a little frustrated that I was 10,000 xp away from 1.4 million and just got to level 49. Figured in case other people are like me.
nyace223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #83
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
True Achievements is hands down the best website for achievements and achievement boosting. The calender they have there is amazing. For anyone that wants to boost, that's the place to be.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #84
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Good Looking guide Nozza! I finally have this game coming from Gamefly. Doubt I'll get too many MP cheeves tho, espcially since Gears 3 will be here soon and I'll be focusing on that and a few games on PS3, but I will be using this to grab as many cheeves as possible.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #85
IceeDesertEagle

IceeDesertEagle's Gamercard
is nomad glitched because i have played plenty of games online and havent unlocked it yet. I checked all the maps and I have played everywhere
IceeDesertEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #86
IceeDesertEagle

IceeDesertEagle's Gamercard
Quote:
True Achievements is hands down the best website for achievements and achievement boosting. The calender they have there is amazing. For anyone that wants to boost, that's the place to be.
If thats the place to be leave
IceeDesertEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #87
Reverendjc

Hi folks, I can confirm that you don't need to play the map named Liberty Island to unlock the Nomad achievement. I've never even seen it appear, yet still unlocked this one today after my first game on Terminal

Reverendjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #88
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Just updated the Roadmap and guide about the dedication achievement!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,437

Current gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:46 PM   #89
paul299

paul299's Gamercard
Just finished this today, I couldn't have done it without this guide so thank you!!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #90
Goldengreg

GoldenGreg's Gamercard
I don't understand, I did plenty of ranked matches with 7~8 players and the achievement {TEAM PLAYER} didn't unlock! Do I have to play with friends only? Or is it glitched?
Goldengreg is offline   Reply With Quote