Old 07-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #61
Intron

Intron's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zef View Post
Using the edit button would be a good start >=(

For that health upgrade you are better off going to the first Tower Gate, target your minions that are holding the upgrade with the left trigger and then use the right stick to control them. It'll take a little but longer but it saves messing around with the bridge.
Your a star i never relaised you could do that i have got my minos stuck countless times and had to muck about leaveing the area and loading it again. rahh now i can get tower master

Thank you
Intron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #62
JOHNisSiK

JOHNisSiK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
i got slow in understreets where this guide says betrayal is. I guess I'm going to golden hills to find betrayal now. Maybe the game changes it up a little bit?

update: I found this information on gamespot forums.

The "Last" Domination Spell
There is a domination spell near the Halfling village outside of spree. It's hidden in what looks like a ruined tower close to the entrance of the area.
*Note* It doesn't matter which order you retrieve spells in. You could get this spell second and it would upgrade to confuse, first to obtain slow, or last to get either submission or betrayal depending on your corruption level.

Last edited by JOHNisSiK; 07-13-2007 at 12:02 AM.
JOHNisSiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #63
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskarid View Post
and it doesn't matter where you get the spells, it's a special order (always the weakest spell first, the second level then the third)
Sound familiar John =P

It is a very interesting part of the game, but it means you need to find all three spells of one type to get the best ones. The guide should be changed to point out that the spells are different depending on the order, but it isn't going to stop you if you get them in a different order.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:53 PM   #64
Darth Odan

Darth Odan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Where is this at?

5. In Heaven's Peak, take a right as you exit the citadel and run straight until you see a hole in the wall. Run down there, and the object's on an island surrounded by birds.

It's all I need!
Old 07-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #65
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Go to the place where you fight against Sir William, it is a big building that has it's own sort of area of the city. You'll notice it because there are loads of stairs to climb up.

Go there and turn around so you are facing the city again, walk back to the city but turn right straight away. You should see a big hole in the city wall, there might be some fire, I don't remember. Go through it and follow the little path around and eventually you will come to it.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:34 PM   #66
Darth Odan

Darth Odan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thank you! Took me a while to find it, I got the achievement
Old 07-19-2007, 04:27 AM   #67
Skateborder574

Anti HERO 574's Gamercard
thanks man this really helped
Skateborder574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:10 AM   #68
zFerus

Send a message via AIM to zFerus Send a message via MSN to zFerus Send a message via Yahoo to zFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Talking

Nice guide Bluntman Thanks for the help bro
zFerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:44 AM   #69
HotshotB

HotshotB's Gamercard
If you r going for no corruption can you get the achievment for tower master by not doing evil quests and once you have beat the game on no corruption can you go back go for full corruption
HotshotB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:21 AM   #70
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman428 View Post
Quest Objects

-The food in the Halfling Homes. You need to steal this for the Tower Master achievement.

-The Succubus statue in the basement of Halfway to Heaven Inn in Heaven's Peak. The statue is in the room where you fight the Succubus.

-Velvet's Bed, you get this by choosing Velvet over Rose after you fight Sir William.

-The Beer Kettle from the Brewery in the Golden Hills.

-The Gold from after you beat Goldo and you need to choose between the gold or saving the elves.

-The Mother Goddess statue you get after you beat Jewel in the desert. You have to choose to keep it instead of giving it back to the elves.
All of these give you Corruption and count towards the achievement. As mentioned many times, you CANNOT get the achievement with 0% corruption.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:22 PM   #71
Veles

Veles's Gamercard
Bah, no tower master achievement, pretty sure I got every object on that list :/

Is the gold bag list complete BTW?
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:37 PM   #72
eskarid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post
Bah, no tower master achievement, pretty sure I got every object on that list :/

Is the gold bag list complete BTW?
yes it is, i got it with that list. you're sure taht you got all ther evil quest objects?
Old 07-24-2007, 07:38 PM   #73
Cpl MattBlack

Send a message via MSN to Cpl MattBlack

Cpl MattBlack's Gamercard

No, that's still under contruction. I think i got one that's not on the list. Spawn in the Heaven's Peak City place (where you see white monks ahead of you) turn right and down some steps. Turn right again and there'll be loads of boxes and a gold bag. You'll know it's there because at the opposite end of the 'street' there is a closed drawbridge.
Cpl MattBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #74
eskarid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattallen27 View Post
No, that's still under contruction. I think i got one that's not on the list. Spawn in the Heaven's Peak City place (where you see white monks ahead of you) turn right and down some steps. Turn right again and there'll be loads of boxes and a gold bag. You'll know it's there because at the opposite end of the 'street' there is a closed drawbridge.
see one of the lowest part of the first page, i posted a comp[lete gold bag list there, but bluntman didn't copy it
Old 07-24-2007, 07:45 PM   #75
Cpl MattBlack

Send a message via MSN to Cpl MattBlack

Cpl MattBlack's Gamercard

But you say yourself it's not complete. Ah well, i'll give it a go.
Cpl MattBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:47 PM   #76
eskarid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattallen27 View Post
But you say yourself it's not complete. Ah well, i'll give it a go.
it is, now, i noted some gold bags but i forget to pick them up, so i missed a few in the game, but trhat has been solved
Old 07-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #77
aluger

Aluger's Gamercard
i cant find subbmission or betral and im goin to full currup but i have 75 and am at kahn what do u do for 100 ty
aluger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:33 PM   #78
aluger

Aluger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNisSiK View Post
i got slow in understreets where this guide says betrayal is. I guess I'm going to golden hills to find betrayal now. Maybe the game changes it up a little bit?

update: I found this information on gamespot forums.

The "Last" Domination Spell
There is a domination spell near the Halfling village outside of spree. It's hidden in what looks like a ruined tower close to the entrance of the area.
*Note* It doesn't matter which order you retrieve spells in. You could get this spell second and it would upgrade to confuse, first to obtain slow, or last to get either submission or betrayal depending on your corruption level.

Thank u so much dude im goin to have smooth sailing after that thank you so much your a huge help
Old 07-26-2007, 03:49 PM   #79
aluger

Aluger's Gamercard
do i have to complete the game to get the towermaster achievements
Old 07-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #80
eskarid

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluger View Post
do i have to complete the game to get the towermaster achievements
nooo, just ALL the objects, upgrades spells gold bags evil deeds and random objects
Old 07-28-2007, 05:20 AM   #81
Daggermn

Jack Bandit 24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
hey everyone. Does anyone know if there any gold bags in the desert area? I got the ones in halfling homes, one near Melvin's kitchen, one in the forest in the water, one in heaven's peak with the birds, one in moist hollws, 3 in understreets, 4 gold carts in gold mine, golden hills stronghold, royal halls before Goldo and Arcanium mine. Is that all of them? Am I missing any of them? Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:02 PM   #82
eskarid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggermn View Post
hey everyone. Does anyone know if there any gold bags in the desert area? I got the ones in halfling homes, one near Melvin's kitchen, one in the forest in the water, one in heaven's peak with the birds, one in moist hollws, 3 in understreets, 4 gold carts in gold mine, golden hills stronghold, royal halls before Goldo and Arcanium mine. Is that all of them? Am I missing any of them? Thanks in advance for the help.
Quote:
- Halfling homes: go through the first breakable door, then turn right. Walk that path to the very end to find a gold bag stashed behind some breakable stuff (500 gold)
- Near Melvin’s kitchen: if you stand in front of the Kitchen turn right, walk past the spawning pit and the Arcane Blood Pool up the stairs, the gold bag is surrounded by fires (500 gold)
- In the swamp near the Viridian Caverns, in a corner, in the water, behind a barrier is a gold bag, this one may be a bit hard to find so search a lot! (500 gold)
- Moist Hollows just before the second big geysers (where you have to move some rocks so you can pass) opposite the brown minion spawning place is a small opening between some rocks, take this route to find a gold bag (500 gold)
- Opposite the second exit of the Moist Hollows is in the swamp, surrounded by a lot of Boomboo Birds, a gold bag (1000 gold)
- In the Understreets, on a ledge, just after you defeat The Serpent, are 3 gold bags (500 gold each)
- Heaven’s Peak: when you leave the city portal, turn right. Then on your right hand side is a gold bag behind some crates (1000 gold)
- -In the Arcanium mine, in the area where you have to hit the levers to turn off the fires. The gold bag is down a path in the middle of the four fires. (1000 gold)
- In Goldo’s Fortress, go left when you enter, the gold bag should be underneath a roof (1000 gold)
- in the Royal Halls: in the first room is in the far left corner a path that leads to a gold bag (1000 gold)
that are all the gold bags ( note: the evil deed godl bag after goldo is not in this
Old 07-29-2007, 02:41 AM   #83
CS_Prophet

ty XD hopefully this will help me get that blasted achievement :P
CS_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #84
Daggermn

Jack Bandit 24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks guys. I got the achievment. I am now done with this game. Only achievements I am not getting are the 50 wins ones. That is just a waste of time. There are too many other good games to move on to. Thanks for all the help on these achievements guys. See ya all on other forums. Later!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:01 PM   #85
Aggressiv

Within Heavens Peak, when you enter the keep where the Silent Order are (where they end up proclaiming you as their God after a short fight), there's a Gold Bag on the left around the corner.

Also, the "Stronghold" Gold Bag that's listed above the Gordo Gold Bag could be clarified by saying that it's in the stronghold that contains the Royal Halls.
Aggressiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:00 PM   #86
Reborn

NoN CaLypso's Gamercard
ooh i diddn't fatten the slugs now, i have to play the game all over again twice :P

You know me from; Nobody is perfect

Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 12:55 AM   #87
Erik Navkire

Edited because I fixed the problem by reloading.

Last edited by Erik Navkire; 08-29-2007 at 01:11 AM.
Erik Navkire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:49 PM   #88
Seddo

SEDD0's Gamercard
I'm a little worried here as i'm trying to get the tower master achievement and something strange happened. You know those 3 gold bags next to each other after you killed the water serpent well i took all 3 bags to the portal zone thing like you supposed to but when the first one went through i never got the money icon that appears but for the other two i did, i have a feeling that the game didn't recognise it and therefore conning me out of my achievement.

Has anybody else had something similar happen to them and do you reckon i'll still get my achievement.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:36 AM   #89
Dead Rabbit14

Dead Rabbit14's Gamercard
would be easier to follow if it were by area
Dead Rabbit14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:57 AM   #90
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
yeah, that gold bag by the white priests needs to be added to the list. i already saw someone post above me, and complain that the list hasn't been updated. i second the complaint.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote