PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fight Night Champion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
sleath123

sleath1's Gamercard
fight night champion patch saga

i dont usually post but i feel i need to voice my opinion here about the laughable saga that is fight night champion, recently we have just been forced to update a patch for this game........thats nothing new in the gaming world nowdays but for the first time in gaming history has a patch been so bad it has caused chaos with ea's forums being flooded by the second with angry players asking why the hell their beloved new game has changed to the point its unrecongnisable....... i mean drastic changes that were apparantly meant to improve the title but infact has caused so much hate and disgust, the birth of horrid jab and run styles, the removing of the one punch ko, the fact that with so many angry players i wonder what made ea ever think that FNC wasnt a quality game as it was? The sale of xp packs in which ppl moaned and groaned but hardcore fans purchased or spend hours earning legit, for those who dont know the game it takes xp to grow a punch to its full potential with level 20 being maxed, a level 20 punch had a possiblity of ending a fight if it landed flush in a correct way....... very good imo, so after encouraging everyone to up their punches, some,not everyone purchased xp to do so, however in a couple of weeks cut that part of the game completely out with refunds or apologys is disgraceful.
After seeing ea's forums clouded heavily with anger over this issue i wonder if what they have done is infact legal? this is a very fragile argument but if 90% of ppl dont want the new update why on earth was it forced? could this be a crippling blunder by EA because im sure ebay will be thriving with FNC copies in the next few days,

this is all truth...... not bias.............. check out easports forums
sleath123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Never played that game but I believe you should post it in the forum for THAT game.

Click HERE

That will take you to the forum for Fight Night Champion.

I see that you're new here. You should take a look at the rules and faqs.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #3
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
IMO online is broken from the start, flash ko's are stupid i've gotten flashed more times than not by people who rank one punch through the roof, while ignoring blocking,combos,chin,etc. etc. Somehow a fighter 4 inches shorter with 3" less reach can out jab me *granted i'm not spamming X and they obviously are* a level 78 fighter shouldn't be one round ko'ing my legit 86 I'm sorry that's retarded. If your going to blow your single punch stats through the roof then your ranking should affect that otherwise you can have a jab maxed, and a hook maxed leaving everything else in the gutter and your still below 80. So you are always going to be fighting lesser fighters with no repercussions. I thoroughly enjoy online when my opponent isn't cheap and has a rounded fighter, but it's gonna get to the point where all there are left are cheats on the servers because the rest of us are fed up. I've also noticed in physical comparisons it really REALLY looks like half the time the guys i'm fighting are heavy weight sized while i'm a middle weight. a fighter at 6'2 weighing 160 is about as sturdy as a blade of grass yet they all look like mike tyson. There's no benefit to being a shorter inside fighter who counters when all you do is get jab spammed...ok rant over back to crysis 2 and bulletstorm
chach7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:33 AM   #4
backonceagain

KILLER1NST1NCTS's Gamercard
You two should put those rants in the thread i created on the EA FORUMS!! Hopefully they will change the whole game and fix it!!!

EA THREAD PAGE
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5544065.page
backonceagain is offline   Reply With Quote