PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fight Night Champion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
backonceagain

KILLER1NST1NCTS's Gamercard
Fix fight night champions!!

This OWC ranking system is fucken retarded!! Me and a mate are gonna write letters to EA telling them to change the point system for OWC!!

We think it should be changed so you always get points no matter if you win or lose.. That way if you are good at the game u will make it to rank 60 alot quicker but if you suck u should keep goin up aswell.. so it might take u alot longer but eventually u will make it even if you lose everytime!!
My friends little brother plays the OWC and he hasnt made it past lvl 2!! How the fuck do they expect him to consistently win every match?? By changing the point system this would also stop the problem of people always dropping out and being matched up with someone alot higher skill level!!! I have been thrown into fights against people over rank 30 with overall fighters of 94 and shit when my overall is 78!! I still lost points for losing that fight aswell!!! Did they seriously expect me to beat him??
This is why the point system has to be changed!! Due to people choosing there opponents it can take a long time to even start so if your points always went up after each match even if you lose, then people would not care if they are fighting someone alot better then them!!!

Hopefully if enough people complain and write something along those lines they will change the point system to a better one which doesnt need you to win nearly every single match!! At the momment this fightnight is just as bad as the last one for online achievements!!! Get your shit together EA and fix this stupid ass point system!!

Last edited by backonceagain; 04-15-2011 at 12:45 AM.
backonceagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:25 AM   #2
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
From my experience... complaining and petitions have never really worked in games. We knew this was a fuck up from the time we knew you could pay for xp and soup up a fighter.
Anyway, yea the point system sucks....

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #3
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This isn't the first I've heard of this issue. Best way to complain and let EA know how you feel would be make some noise over at the EA forums.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/378.page

A second patch is already in the works as we speak, so maybe they'll do something with the issues you mentioned above if enough noise is made. We gotta let them know.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #4
backonceagain

Well i just made a thread on those EA Forums!! Hopefully all you guys can back me up and we can get this point system changed so everyone can make top rank in the OWC!!! Drop some posts asking about a new point system to reward everyone who plays the OWC even if you LOSE the match you should still earn level points!!!

THREAD PAGE
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5544065.page
Old 04-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #5
backonceagain

POST YOUR RANTS ON THIS EA FORUM SO WE MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING THIS SHIT GAME FIXED!!!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5544065.page
Old 04-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #6
AllWorkNoPlay11

AllWorkNoPlay11's Gamercard
Damn I have yet to try the OWC mode I guess I'll hold off till I here of a patch.

Thanks To XeroFox For The Awesome Sig!
AllWorkNoPlay11 is offline   Reply With Quote