PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Sports and Fitness > PES 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
skitz79

Shadow of skitz's Gamercard
Achievement Guide / Road Map

Achievement guide is now finished, please be constructive if ive missed something as this is my first guide

Welcome to the Achievement Guide / Road Map for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (PES2011) on the Windows Phone (WP7) by Skitz540

Roadmap:
Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10 (5 because achievements are not that hard but time consuming & only one achievement forces you to play on the hardest difficulty)
Offline: 19 (200)
Online: 0 (0)
Approximate time: 20+ Hours
Minimum number of games needed to 100%: 312 **
Number of missable achievements: None
Does difficulty effect achievements: Yes
Glitched achievements: None
Cheats: No Cheats

** This is the minimum number of games if you stack "National Selection" with "Legend" as if you win 50 games on top player difficulty then you should get 50 wins on regular or higher at the same time.

If you decide to play the whole game on Regular difficulty and leave "Legend" till last then you will have to play a minimum 362 games in total

50 wins on Top player 50 + Cups 45 + Leagues 189 + Champions League 13 + Europa League 15 = 312
All calculations are based on the assumption you win every single game you play! (unless your a complete god at this game please expect to play more games than 312 but thought id let people know the minimum required)

Tips & Tricks:
*A tip based on my HTC HD7 phone that should be kept in mind while you play (unsure if this works on all windows phones)
If you feel your going to lose then just simply lock your phone or press the home button on the phone itself, restart PES2011 & reload your save and you can have another go at winning that particular game, which could prove useful if your losing in the final of a cup. *you must quit out of the game before the game ends, theres no point going to the home screen or locking the phone if youve already got the post match stat screen "to completion menu / to top menu"

*a gameplay tip, when the opposition keeper has the ball in hand you can run towards him and if you time it right you will block his kick which will give you a free shot & an open net to shoot at for a very cheap goal, cheap yet effective if your struggling to score. I must note that this does not work every time & takes a lil practice to get your run/timing right & remember you dont tackle him, you just run into his line of kick.

First ball (5)
Win a match.
This will be your first achievement. Any difficulty, any teams, just win 1 game. To make this easier just set your game to Amateur & play a top team Vs a weak team eg: Spain Vs Qatar

National selection (10)
Win 50 matches in the regular difficulty level or higher.
This will unlock while your going for the cup/league achievements as they require you to win them at Regular difficulty or higher so dont worry about this achievement to much.

*At this point in time i can only assume penalty shootout wins count towards this achievement & will update as soon as i get a confirmation from someone*

Legend (10)
Win 50 matches in the top player difficulty level.
Same as the "National selection" achievement tho this time your games will need to be set on the highest difficulty "Top Player", if your feeling confident you could stack "National selection" with this one, tho my personal choice was to play on regular difficulty through the cups/leagues & win the 50 top player difficulty games in exhibition where you can choose a top team Vs a weak team Eg: Spain Vs Qatar/Iraq/China etc...

Update: ive found that i won more games on "top player" difficulty playing against a team from the Dutch league called "FC Spui"

UEFA Champions league (10)
Win the UEFA Champions league in the regular difficulty level or higher.
The UEFA Champions league consists of 32 teams, a 4 team group stage where you play each team twice, then its into the knockout rounds where you play 2 legs (home & away) until you reach the final which is played in a one off all or nothing game

Total games - 13
Breakdown - Group stage 6 + Round of 16 2 + Quarters 2 + Semis 2 + Final 1 = 13

UEFA Europa League (10)
Win the UEFA Europa league in the regular difficulty or higher.
The UEFA Europa league consists of 48 teams, a 4 team group stage where you play each team twice, then its into the knockout rounds where you play 2 legs (home & away) until you reach the final which is played in a one off all or nothing game.

Total games - 15
Breakdown - Group stage 6 + Round of 32 2 + Round of 16 2 + Quarters 2 + Semis 2 + Final 1 = 15

English league (10)
Win the English league in the regular difficulty level or higher.
The English league consists of 20 teams (including your team) so you will play the other 19 teams twice each (home & away) so in all this league consists of 38 games.

Team suggestions - North London (Arsenal), Man Red (Man United), London FC (Chelsea), Man Blue (Man City) or Merseyside Red (Liverpool)

Ligue 1 (10)
Win the Ligue 1 in the regular difficulty level or higher.
The French league consists of 20 teams (including your team) so you will play the other 19 teams twice each (home & away) so in all this league consists of 38 games.

Team suggestions - Olympique Lyonnais , Olympique de Marseille, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG)

Italian league (10)
Win the Italian league in the regular difficulty level or higher.
The Italian league consists of 20 teams (including your team) so you will play the other 19 teams twice (home & away) so in all this league consists of 38 games.

Team suggestions - Inter, A.C Milan, Juventus F.C

Dutch league (10)
Win the Dutch league in the regular difficulty level or higher.
The Dutch league consists of 18 teams (including your team) so you will play the other 17 teams twice (home & away) so in all this league consists of 34 games.

Team suggestions - Museumplein

Spanish league (10)
Win the Spanish league in the regular difficulty level or higher.
The Spanish league consists of 20 teams (including your team) so you will play the other 19 teams twice (home & away) so in all this league consists of 38 games.

Team suggestions - FC Barcelona, Real Madrid C.F

International cup (10)
Win the international cup in the regular difficulty level or higher.
This cup consists of 8 groups of 4 teams in a round robin format with the the top 2 teams from each group going through to the knockout rounds.
Shortest route to win this cup:
Number of teams - 32
Competition format - Group stage
Home & Away - No
Total Games - 7 (3 in group stage + 4 knockout rounds)
Team suggestion - Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, England, Netherlands

European cup (10)
Win the European cup in the regular difficulty level or higher.
This cup consists of 4 groups of 4 teams in a round robin format with the the top 2 teams from each group going through to the knockout rounds.
Number of teams - 16
Competition format - group stage
Home & Away - No
Total Games - 6 (3 in group stage + 3 knockout rounds)
Team suggestions - Spain, Netherlands, Germany, England

African cup (10)
Win the African cup in the regular difficulty level or higher.
Number of teams - 8
Competition format - Knockout System
Home & Away - No
Total Games - 3
Team suggestion - Cote d'lvoire (Ivory Coast)

American cup (10)
Win the American cup in the regular difficulty level or higher.
Number of teams - 8
Home & Away - No
Total Games - 3
Team suggestions - Argentina or Brazil

Asia/Oceanian cup (10)
Win the Asia/Oceanian cup in the regular difficulty level or higher.
Number of teams - 8
Home & Away - No
Total Games - 3
Team suggestion - Australia

See u online folks! =]

Last edited by skitz79; 07-07-2011 at 11:12 AM.
skitz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
skitz79

Konami cup (5)
Win the Konami cup in the regular difficulty level or higher.
Number of teams - 8
Home & Away - No
Total Games - 3
Team suggestions - You can play as any team in the whole game so this is personal choice Eg: Spain, Brazil, Barcelona, Inter, North London (Arsenal), London FC (Chelsea) etc....

League legend (25)
Win all leagues.
There are a total of 6 Leagues to win of which are:
International, English, French, Italian, Spanish & Dutch league. The only league that doesn't have an achievement directly associated with it is the International league tho this league still needs to be won for this particular achievement.

Shortest route to win International league:
Number of teams - 4
Season - Half season
Total Games - 3

Totals games for this achievement - 189 (if you win every league on your 1st try)
Breakdown - English 38 + French 38 + Spanish 38 + Italian 38 + Dutch 34 + International 3 = 189 Games

Cup legend (20)
Win all cups.
There are a total of 11 cups to win, you can track your progress by going to the Gallery on the main menu and then "Trophies" this will show you which cups/leagues & UFEA trophies you still need to win.

If like me you won all the cups associated with achievements first, then now you will have to win the 5 extra cups of which are: English, French, Italian, Spanish & Netherlands Cup, each one of these extra cups has the same shortest win route as below:

Shortest route to win the extra cups:
Number of teams - 16
Home & Away - No
Total Games - 20 (4 games per cup)

Total games for this achievement - 45 (if you win every cup on your 1st try)
Breakdown - International 7 + European 6 + African 3 + American 3 + Asia/Oceanian 3 + Konami 3 + 5Extra cups 20 = 45 Games

No chance, just skills (5)
Win with more than 4 goals.
If your struggling to score more than 4 goals, set your game to amateur & 10min game, team choice is all personal preference but to make it as easy as possible i played Spain Vs Qatar tho any combination of teams that suites is fine, i won 6-0 tho the discription says you only have to win with more than 4 so i suppose you could win 5-4 as you've won & have more than 4 goals....if someone could confirm ill update as & when we know more.

This has been my 1st ever Guide/Roadmap for x360a so if any one has any thoughts, questions or helpful hints/tricks please post and ill try and keep the thread updated as much as possible.
Also as this is my 1st guide i read somthing about submitting the guide?? if someone could fill me in how i do such a thing that would be great

Cheers Skitz....Enjoy

See u online folks! =]

Last edited by skitz79; 07-07-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
skitz79

*reserved just in case for guide*

See u online folks! =]
Old 06-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
Dynamite Andy

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite Andy Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is this guide updated/complete mate. Wondering weither to buy :P.

Dynamite Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #5
skitz79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Andy View Post
Is this guide updated/complete mate. Wondering weither to buy :P.
hey dude thanks for checking, the guide is not fully complete as of yet as ive been mega busy but its close to completion

i just need to fill in the total games for champions league & europa league and then i'll have a total for the "minimum games required" in the roadmap......in my opinion this game is a must for footy fans and i really enjoyed playing it, tho can repetitive if your going for 200/200g

See u online folks! =]
Old 06-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #6
Dynamite Andy

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite Andy Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
No bother, looking forward to this guide .

Dynamite Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:18 AM   #7
luuwat

luuwat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
its very time consuming as the leagues will the longest,

giving it 3/10 is very generous it should be close to 6-7/10 because of playing it on the hardest difficulty
luuwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
skitz79

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuwat View Post
its very time consuming as the leagues will the longest,

giving it 3/10 is very generous it should be close to 6-7/10 because of playing it on the hardest difficulty
ive updated to a 5/10, tho i dont believe this is a 6-7 game, only 1 achievement forces you to play above regular, so 18 of 19 are easy enough to gain playing easy opponents, as i said in the guide i had played every cup/league on regular and then 50 win on "top player" in exhibition where you can choose easier opponents.

thanks for the input, all helpful notes are most welcome so any1 who has a gameplay tip etc... feel free to post

Cheers Skitz

See u online folks! =]
Old 07-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
skitz79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Andy View Post
No bother, looking forward to this guide .
Guide is now finished mate, ive updated the minimum games required etc... hope this helps

See u online folks! =]
Old 08-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #10
Vladdd309

Vladdd309's Gamercard
Hey,

Nice guide. Now this game isn't ridiculous $ I'll be sure to make sure use of it!
Vladdd309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
Operation 182

Skoobasaurus's Gamercard
Iv finally managed to complete all the leagues and win every cup however I didn't get the cheevo for winning all cups, I did for all leagues but not cups. Does it have to be done on a specific difficulty or not?
Operation 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #12
skitz79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation 182 View Post
Iv finally managed to complete all the leagues and win every cup however I didn't get the cheevo for winning all cups, I did for all leagues but not cups. Does it have to be done on a specific difficulty or not?
to be safe play everything on regular difficulty

See u online folks! =]
Old 02-26-2013, 02:45 AM   #13
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org PES 2011 (WP) Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!