PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Top Spin 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I can't get past two training scenarios

So I'm trying to train my forehand and backhand up to full. I'm short 7 stars to complete this. I've run into two training scenarios that I'm pulling what's left of my hair out trying to complete them.

The first one is for 3 stars, and it's to knock the 4 bowling pins off the top of the boxes? I've tried everything, slices, top spins, power shots, lobs. Best I can do is get one of them off from a lucky lob. Any time I'm actually hitting the boxes they're moving backwards off the court and the pin stays on top.

The second is where there are three red blocks and 8 white blocks and you have to knock the white down without hitting the red.

Now I found a nice little trick with this one, if you advance up the court and knock the red one in the middle down you don't get penalised, you don't get any points if you're not near the baseline, and you don't lose any either.

So I knock most of them down, and I'm normally left with the two in the rear corners. Now any time I try to get these the ball is hitting one of the blocks that's been knocked over and is being deflected away.

Any hints on how I can defeat these two training missions and get my 7 stars would be appreciated. I really don't want to fail these 7 times to get a single star each time.

thanks.
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Got lucky on the red/white blocks and scored the points out of that, the rest I did one point at a time :-(
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:51 AM   #3
Gatsu

Shin Gatsurai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
To do the bowling pins on top of blocks one you need to use RT+A on every shot, max power stat helps too.

P.S - I know the last post was over a year ago but it may be helpful to others as I had to figure it out myself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sig' pic' created by - Gackt
Did you find me?
Gatsu is offline   Reply With Quote