PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
Vindicator51

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wanted Sequel?

I completed this game a long, long time ago, but did anyone else think this needed a sequel? I'd love to see it being improved, following the movies of it.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
IVIR BLOBBY

IVIR BLOBBY's Gamercard
Good game - ish

combats repetitive, end up sighing half way through a boss battle on assassin difficulty from pressing X & Y over & over again. that is what puts most people of & gets people bored, you may like it, hey why not its easy but if there was a sequel combat would have to be overhauled, its boring & repetitive especially on assassin difficulty

Gun fights are the best cover system is good, wide variation in gameplay which i like, but lacking in the number of weapons, combats only plus is the triple takedown & the fact when you do a takedown you get different ones depending on surroundings

Good set of achievements, a bit grindy for reloading chapters but there easy so no complaints

Loved the movies so like the fact its half based around the first, but i don't think overall they could make another, it didn't sell too well & most average gamers complained heavily about the repetitive combat

people on forums such as ourselves look past things like that but for Joe blog's working 9 to 5 he doesn't want to sit there for 5 hours to complete a campaign that consists of bashing X & Y repetitively whilst yawning, then when you don't pay attention you miss a cutsecne where you have to press a button & have to reload your checkpoint

Guides - DR2: off the record
IVIR BLOBBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:32 AM   #3
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
There are some great ideas in the game, love the contextual takedowns and such but it does get very repetitive late on.

I would rent a sequel.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
radabe

radabe8686's Gamercard
played this ages ago. just went back to it recently for the last 2 achievements to 1000G it and it wasn't as good as i remember. a sequel would have to make BIG improvements to be worth making.
radabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
ZEX NITROUS

I just rented this game and it's horrible. Probably because im getting my ass kicked by the first boss in the game lol. I always mess up on buttons and he beats the crap out me. There goes that 1000 points i was hoping for. No sequal please.

ZEX NITROUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
McDevlin182

McDevlin182's Gamercard
This game wasn't a blockbuster, but it wasn't the worst game I have played either. When it comes down to it most games can become quite repetetive. However I do agree this game could use some improvements.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #7
Tx J O K E R xT

TX J 0 K E R XT's Gamercard
not in a million years .. sorry mate .. so booooring =(

Tx J O K E R xT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #8
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This game wasn't that bad. it's an easy 1000 so im not complaining.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #9
YBEAR

ybear's Gamercard
If they make a sequel that's as achievement friendly as the first, i'll be all in
YBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #10
vader99

PrettyMuchAGod's Gamercard
If there was a sequel to this and they could do it in Splinter Cell Conviction format, I would buy it day one guaranteed!
vader99 is offline   Reply With Quote