Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XI
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
i can 1shotkill

i can 1shotkill's Gamercard
so im thinking about getting this game

im a huge final fantasy fan, and ive never played a final fantasy which was online like this, is it a fun game or would you req getting a different final fantasy possibly?
i can 1shotkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
XIX Hector XIX

XIX Hector XIX's Gamercard
You need to buy this game, it god like awesome, and join server phoenix its where i am lol
XIX Hector XIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
II SteineR II

II SteineR II's Gamercard
Was thinking about getting this also.

Is it worth starting now? I've heard that there are next to no party's when leveling up.
I've never played this before and have no friends getting it with me. How is the community? As I'll probs need help with a lot of stuff, Or is everyone a L95 Elitist

Are there only Endgame LS's now? seeing as the games been out like 10 yrs. Or are there more social, leveling ones?

Best servers? (High population, most active community servers)

If you could answer those for me, it'l help my decision a lot.

Thanks

p.s. Any others wanting to play or just started playing? Lets have a chat.
II SteineR II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #4
XIX Hector XIX

Hey steiner dont be afraid to paly this game believe me, its a lot easier that when it started 10 years ago. your right in one thing, the way people used to lvl up in parties doesnt exit anymore but thankfully the ground of valor make partying incredible easier now, there are only 3 main areas where you can party now, gusgen mines, crawler nest and ... forget the name of the other one... when you start you lvl by yourself outside your main city until lvl 15, that take you probably 3 hours if your new to the game, then you head to gusgen smines and then lvl from 15 to 50 in 6 hours, and then you need to start doing the lvl break missions so you can get to 55 then to 60 then to 65 and finally to 70... you need help for those but there is always people helping, not everyone but yes there are some that will help you for sure, i can help if you join server phoenix.
if you join a linkshell yes most of the players have not only one but 3 or more lvl 95 jobs but they always lvl up other jobs and will party with you.
The game is just fun i started playing 10 days ago and its the only game i play now so just join and enjoy, if you buy the game $15 i think it comes with 30 days trial so you can judge for your self.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #5
II SteineR II

II SteineR II's Gamercard
Finding it extremely difficult to find a New copy for the 360 with the 30 day free trial.
All of them are used, which I'm guessing means they won't have the reg keys with them.
II SteineR II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:39 AM   #6
laufujai

A Taste Of Zen's Gamercard
Hey guys,

I've had the game for a while but never got around to actually playing it, being a bit daunted by the whole MMORPG thing...

I LOVE FF and really want to get into this so if you need someone else to join up, count me in and I'll play when I can!

GT: A Taste Of Zen
laufujai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #7
XIX Hector XIX

COOL bro this game is just awesome, if you can choose or change servers im on Phoenix and my GT is: XIX Hector XIX
Old 11-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
Maccoy

Maccoy323's Gamercard
I miss playing this game, I started even before I bought an Xbox360 on PS2. Eventually I moved and I could never get my internet reconfigured correctly to allow me to connect to the servers for more than 20 minutes. Warning this game is highly addictive and time consuming.
Maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #9
theheroslegend

Send a message via AIM to theheroslegend

Scott Keables's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by II SteineR II View Post
Finding it extremely difficult to find a New copy for the 360 with the 30 day free trial.
All of them are used, which I'm guessing means they won't have the reg keys with them.
This game is cross-platform. You can buy a copy on Steam, the used copy for 360, and use the CD Key from Steam to register on the 360. You'll also be able to play on both the 360 and the PC, which I recommend because playing on the PC has its advantages over the 360.

As a bonus, it'll probably be cheaper that way than trying to find a new copy for 360.

theheroslegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
jess428

jess428's Gamercard
if you buy it get on and add me its jatwitch on bismarck im a noob lvl 30 warrior.
jess428 is offline   Reply With Quote