PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Terminator: Salvation
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
badasz
 
badasz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: new orleans
Posts: 73

S7 I BadAsz I's Gamercard
Exclamation Worst 360 Game Ever!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for the people who purchased this game because it is by far the worst game i ever played on the xbox 360 to date. yeah it does have fairly easy achievements,but it is a crap of a game. if you want to play this game, play it for the achievements. i wouldn't finish the game because is was so garbage. i had to have my friend finish it for me. that's how bad this game is.
__________________



Skill Over Gamerscore
badasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Glowin Smurff
 
Glowin Smurff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: St. Cloud, MN - USA
Posts: 2,044

Glowin Smurff's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
it is a movie game.
__________________

Glowin Smurff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
jamieCR7
 
jamieCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Belfast, NI
Posts: 1,486

o Jamie z's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Someone has already made a thread on this exact subject - but yes i agree, worst game i have played by far. Easy 1000G, but painful experience.
__________________
Need help with a few achievements:



Play a Pro Clubs match as a team of 10 or more
(GT: o Jamie z)
jamieCR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
cheeky 315
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 414

cheeky 315's Gamercard
i'm sorry but this is not even close to the worst game ever

i could name 10 off the top of my head that are much much worse

if you think that CSI, Simpsons, Jumper, Leisure suit larry, Star Trek Legacy, King Kong my horse and me or Hannah Montanna are better then i'm sorry but i can never ever take anything you ever say as serious

i can only assume you have not played that many games if this is the worst you have ever played

it's a poor game, definately well below averidge, but compared to the dross i mentioned above this is GOTY material
__________________
**LOOKING TO BOOST**

Max Payne 3 (rank)
black ops (Moon easter egg)
Black ops II (tower of babel and all DLC)
F.E.A.R 3 (insane coop and contractions)




cheeky 315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
CunningFox
 
CunningFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,223

z ShockWave x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky 315 View Post
i'm sorry but this is not even close to the worst game ever

i could name 10 off the top of my head that are much much worse

if you think that CSI, Simpsons, Jumper, Leisure suit larry, Star Trek Legacy, King Kong my horse and me or Hannah Montanna are better then i'm sorry but i can never ever take anything you ever say as serious

i can only assume you have not played that many games if this is the worst you have ever played

it's a poor game, definately well below averidge, but compared to the dross i mentioned above this is GOTY material
You might wanna not take your argument any further or you will suffer a beating by many people on this site.
Not all those games are crap that you've listed.
CunningFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
InkedUp
 
InkedUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 1,840
Send a message via Skype™ to InkedUp

InkedUp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I agree that this game is pretty bad, but definitely not the worst game I've played on the 360. At least it is an easy 1000gs, some games are worse and a pain in the ass to get the full gamerscore on
__________________
Currently Playing:The Crew

Latest 100%: FH2: F&F


OEF Combat Veteran
InkedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
cheeky 315
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 414

cheeky 315's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningFox View Post
You might wanna not take your argument any further or you will suffer a beating by many people on this site.
Not all those games are crap that you've listed.
maybe not but they are certainly crapper than this one

thats why opinions are wonderful things they are never wrong

if you like Hannah Montanna or my horse and me then fairy muff m8
__________________
**LOOKING TO BOOST**

Max Payne 3 (rank)
black ops (Moon easter egg)
Black ops II (tower of babel and all DLC)
F.E.A.R 3 (insane coop and contractions)




cheeky 315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #8
Magus 0f Zeal
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 190
Send a message via Yahoo to Magus 0f Zeal

Magus 0f Zeal's Gamercard
i agree there are many more games out there that are much worse than terminator
Magus 0f Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
badasz
 
badasz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: new orleans
Posts: 73

S7 I BadAsz I's Gamercard
like i said. its the worst 360 game i ever played. if you played those other games you just mentioned,then you need to be ashamed of yourself because i would never let those games be on my profile. next time read the post correctly.
__________________



Skill Over Gamerscore
badasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:26 AM   #10
L0cke89
 
L0cke89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 822
Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningFox View Post
You might wanna not take your argument any further or you will suffer a beating by many people on this site.
Not all those games are crap that you've listed.
Yeah, because the Simpsons is great and the best one since the arcade -.-"

Well, this game is crap, but it's not "the" worst game ever. And not even the worst shooter. That title goes to Turning Point and Legendary.

LSL and Jumper are by far the shittiest games on the console.

My horse and me 2 and HM are shit, yeah, but enjoyable for young girls.
__________________
Signature Removed by Staff
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 AM   #11
squid5580
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 653

thanx4tehfish's Gamercard
You guys do realize there are these miniture people called children. And these "children" especially ones of the female sex might enjoy Hannah Montana or My horse and me. You know the audience THEY WERE MADE FOR. I know I am shocked too that the 360 has a larger fanbase than me but hey it is a pretty big world once you can see past your own nose.

So who was this game's core audience? Fans of the movies or TV series perhaps. And since well it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the movie other than the title well there is just no excuse for this kind of shabby game design. Wolverine is a "movie" game and it was good. Very very good. Not perfect but this is just pathetic. And what kills me is watch the opening. Not the cinematic but before that. There is like 10 company logos that pop up. 10 effin companies and this is the best they can come up with???

PATHETIC
__________________


squid5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:19 AM   #12
TIM RLZ
 
TIM RLZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 218

AHP LEVIATHAN's Gamercard
I twas just about to go and get this game.. Thank god i came here first.
TIM RLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #13
CunningFox
 
CunningFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,223

z ShockWave x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cke89 View Post
Yeah, because the Simpsons is great and the best one since the arcade -.-"

Well, this game is crap, but it's not "the" worst game ever. And not even the worst shooter. That title goes to Turning Point and Legendary.

LSL and Jumper are by far the shittiest games on the console.

My horse and me 2 and HM are shit, yeah, but enjoyable for young girls.
Agreed. Simpsons is good fun to play and King Kong is very underrated.
For a launch title it's pretty damn good.
CunningFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #14
NUTZILLA313
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Troy, MI
Posts: 488

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
This very well could be the worst game ever. I can't even say it's fun at all. Atleast CSI or any other of those quick 1ks can be somewhat enjoyable, not great. If I bought this game I might just take my loss and snap the disc in half for pleasure.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
m4DD0gg
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Northampton, UK
Posts: 131

m4DD0gg's Gamercard
One of the worst but not the worst.

Some of the dialogue in this game is appalling - classic quotes

'i hate you skynet'
__________________
Retail 100% - 41
Arcade 100% - 2
m4DD0gg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #16
Magus 0f Zeal
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 190
Send a message via Yahoo to Magus 0f Zeal

Magus 0f Zeal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by badasz View Post
like i said. its the worst 360 game i ever played. if you played those other games you just mentioned,then you need to be ashamed of yourself because i would never let those games be on my profile. next time read the post correctly.
uh i did. and i just did again. guess what it says? "WORST 360 GAME EVER" not worst 360 game I've played. please be sure of your own topic. also in response to the statement "if you played those other games you just mentioned,then you need to be ashamed of yourself because i would never let those games be on my profile": I don't know how long you have been gaming but if you are only playing high rated games according to reviews or what people say then I feel bad for you. I don't care about a crap game being on my profile. At least I know I played it and found out for myself if I did or did not enjoy it. Some of the best games I've played are not highly avertised or are very underrated (or not rated at all). So, no. I will not be ashamed of playing a game with unknown status because you never know. Thanks. I will continue to read correctly.


Don't be afraid to try different games. Different strokes for different folks or one man's trash is another man's treasure. It is all subjective.
Magus 0f Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:16 PM   #17
Vindicator51
 
Vindicator51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,418

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game could have been far worse than what people is saying. it's an average not the best around game and if you find it horrible to get through, then it's just me having an easy time.
__________________
Vindicator51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:35 AM   #18
hishumble1
 
hishumble1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hobe Sound, Florida
Posts: 17

hishumble1's Gamercard
Thumbs down

my neighbor was gonna buy it over wolverine. Lucky for him we just rented it. stupidest game I've played in ages. It's like they put this game together in a couple weeks and said "Hey, At least we get payed!" too bad for Them I won't buy a game from Grin unless everyone raves about it, and I rent it, and I still want to buy it after that. Unlikely!! whatever, easiest retail achievements I've come across since I got the system in Feb. will beat it 100% tomorrow as I accidentally hit new game instead of replaying last level on hard. even though I can't believe how easy it was on medium! i'll just rush through it on easy and replay the last level on hard.
hishumble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #19
NoToRi0uS
 
NoToRi0uS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hastings, South East, UK
Posts: 103

v AggressoR x's Gamercard
it's almost the worse lol.. I hated Shellshock 2 more
__________________
NoToRi0uS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:15 AM   #20
KrAzY LuSo88
 
KrAzY LuSo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: montreal
Posts: 157

KrAzY LuSo88's Gamercard
Wink

the game isn't that bad.....i'm not sayin' it's good but there is a lot of worse games on the 360 than this one.....and i don't understand why people have to do a glitch to get the hard campaign achievement......i've died like 12 times in my whole playthrough on hard mode.....seriously if you can't play this game on hard,ur really no good in gaming...yes the a.i is dumb sometimes....but i never died because it was not my fault......
__________________
ACHIEVED 100 000 GS
ON 18/05/2010 AT 10:34 PM
WITH SKATE 3
KrAzY LuSo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #21
Vaile23
 
Vaile23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Barnsley, ENG
Posts: 167

Vaile23's Gamercard
i know how to judge this: is it any better or worse than Shellshock 2?
__________________
Vaile23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #22
Judivarious
 
Judivarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Epiccenter of Creation
Posts: 959

VAN WILEY's Gamercard
It's quite obvious you've never played "Vampire" Rain, because you would change your mind about this game...
__________________
Judivarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #23
skel3t0n
 
skel3t0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester - UK
Posts: 523

WolfParade's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   SOTF Runner Up
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
secret service is easily worse, this game isn't bad at all in my opinion.
__________________

skel3t0n / valensi / youtube
skel3t0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:23 AM   #24
xToXiC rIpPeRx
 
xToXiC rIpPeRx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside of your Xbox
Posts: 140

xToXiC rIpPeRx's Gamercard
i agree but then i again.

the game is terrible a knockoff of halo and gears 2 combined together and i dont even understand why the game randomly crashs at times it is really and super annoying. then again it is a movie game so it does have a right to suck
__________________


^-^-^-^Made by Me ^-^-^-^

xToXiC rIpPeRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:44 AM   #25
ROK
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5

MudvayneManiac's Gamercard
I just rented it hours ago and havent played it yet. I assume then it is going to be a crappy game, and since I am not a nerd and dont pride myself on my GamerScore then I guess this will be a total loss of a couple bucks....

Worst 360 game ever....no, try playing FANTASTIC FOUR: Rise Of The Silver Surfer
ROK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #26
phate89 0
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: currently salisbury uk!
Posts: 240

phate89 0's Gamercard
i think like many other people, that the game is indeed poor and could have been good had they put some effort into it... (its also not a movie game, its the prequel to terminator salvation the movie)

i think that there is alot of other games worse then this, lost for a start, avatar..i dont think any one on the forum has finished it lol.
phate89 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #27
Ninja Business
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England, UK
Posts: 127

Ninja Business's Gamercard
These posts are very upsetting! I brought it yesterdy [for 15] and it should get here in a couple of hours... And now I read this... *cries*
Ninja Business is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #28
Evo Kazz
 
Evo Kazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Manchester U.K
Posts: 5,602

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Well I got this game today, and I dont see the problem? I know it is not GOTY, but it is a movie tie in, so you expect money making crap, but its actually not bad, I have no idea what these glitches are meant to be as its all gone smoothly for me, its not bad at all. Just not fantastic lol.

My main issue with this game is the enemies, there are about 5 types and thats it lol.
__________________




Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 200
Franchise Clubs - 7x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 11


Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:49 AM   #29
Maikan Bacon
 
Maikan Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 31

Maikan Bacon's Gamercard
I completed this game on Hard in four and a half hours. Easiest Gamerscore i've ever aquired. and I can't say it was abizmal, because it wasn't, it could've been worse, though I did find a glitch that pissed me off majorly:
Did anyone else notice the T600s could come up to cover and punch you round the head thus one hit killing you? Anyone noticed how they managed to do it from about 50 metres away sometimes? -.- eugh.

I rented this from blockbuster knowing it wasn't going to be great - because GENERALLY speaking - movie games suck, but I wanted something to do as im basically on a two month holiday, and this gave me something to do on my saturday night in.

Admittedly I didn't really need the whole week (at all) that blockbuster rents to you, buuuut, hey, like I said, could've been worse....... though this game did scream WANTED painted with a terminator theme to me, anyone else get that vibe?

Bacon
__________________
Maikan Bacon

100% Retail:
SAW (1000/1000)
CoD:MW2 (1000/1000)
Assassin's Creed II (1000/1000)
Borderlands (1000/1000)
Fallout 3 (1550/1550)
Fable II (1350/1350)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250/1250)
EA SPORTS FN 3 (1000/1000)
Terminator: Salvation (1000/1000)
CoD4:MW (1000/1000)
100% Arcade:
Dash of Destruction (200/200)
Maikan Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #30
MLH1975
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 14

ShootingB1anks's Gamercard
This game is awefull. I am playing it on my PS3 right now but might run throught it on the 360 for the quick 1000 gamescore.
MLH1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.