PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
Nute Gunray's cell not opening!!!

Hey guy's for some reason I can't get Nute Gunray's cell to open.

I got him in the Naboo Groundbattle, and now he is walking around in there, the first time I went there I did the part where you use the force on that spinning thing and the icon saying you need the Robot came up, I didn't have that character with me so I went back to get him. But now when I use the spinning thing nothing happens.

Really hating this game, it doesn't tell you how to do anything, and every five minuites it freezes and now you can't even unlock characters unless you know exactly who to take with you the first time .

Last edited by Lord Montymort; 04-11-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Lord Montymort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Jedi Master Plo

Jedi Master Plo's Gamercard
Yeah the game seems to glitch too often but usually if I go back it eventually works. With Nute Gunray's cell, as you have already figured out you need a dark force user and the enemy droid, as for the thing that spins make sure you physically spin it, you can't just hit the force action button, you have to also physically move. I'm sure you already know this but I'm trying to think why the spinning thing won't work. Sorry couldn't be of any more help.
Jedi Master Plo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #3
paraffin

paraffin's Gamercard
Game seemed to glitch on me too. Whenever I changed to Nute after dark forcing the spinning thing the game would crash, tried it 10 times. In the end had to just use the code to unlock the red brick. Annoying as I'd done everything else legit.
paraffin is offline   Reply With Quote