PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Seisou Kouki Strania
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Co-Op Thread

Post your gamertag and needed achievements in this thread to find other players for the multiplayer and/or cooperative achievements in this game. Please be familiar with the guidelines posted in the Beginners Guide to Boosting before posting. Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------
If anyone wants to Co-Op, please reply here, I can confirm that you can get Achievements in Co-Op.

Note: Perfect Conquest Achs have already been patched, but you can still earn them if you/your partner continues on playing if you didn't and haven't used a credit.

Sig by Setsuna

Last edited by The Stray; 11-28-2012 at 09:02 AM.
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
MachineAres

AKB48xIDOLING's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just so everyone knows, we need to get together to play co-op soon, because as of now, the achievements for clearing the game without continuing will unlocked EVEN IF YOU CONTINUED in online co-op for all difficulties, but G-rev just announced there will be a patch very soon that fixes this glitch. Anyone who wants to do a few runs with me, please get a hold of me or whoever you plan to play the game with very soon.
MachineAres is offline   Reply With Quote