PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
Tal

Talus 509's Gamercard
Stuck, Literally

I'm playing through on veteran and have just started the fourth sub-mission of the Caen level, "Brigade Box." I cleared the first mortar site, receiving a check point. When I tried to jump the sandbags by the mortar site, my character has become stuck against either the sandbags or boxes next to them. I can spin around, look up and down, fire my gun, but I cannot move. If I die and restart the checkpoint, I'm still stuck in the same spot.

My question is: If I select "Restart Level" from the menu, will this force me to replay the entire Caen level rather than just restarting the Brigade Box sub-mission?

Alternatively, if I use the "Select Level" from the main menu and attempt to restart from "Brigade Box" on veteran difficulty, will that somehow screw up my achievement progress toward doing the full game on veteran?

It's not the end of the world if I need to replay all of Caen (better that than D-Day, at least for me), but I'd really prefer to keep moving forward rather than backwards.

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Decided to restart level, which just let me restart Brigade Box. That's what I was hoping for. All fixed.

Last edited by Tal; 08-10-2013 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Update on dilemma
Tal is offline   Reply With Quote