PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > American Wasteland
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2006, 04:33 PM   #1
kiwinator

Please i need real help! i got to take it back soon!

im renting thaw and i am having great difficulty trying to scare the carney! (when you meet alva in a alien costume on the way to bring down the ferris wheel) i have made a special trick but it always sets as up, down and Y but you cant do that when grinding! ITS WELL HARD! please please help me!
Kiwi
kiwinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:56 AM   #2
kiwinator

ever mind i have taken it back now
kiwinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:52 PM   #3
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
if u can then join gamefly and rent it frum them i did i had it for 2-3 months frum them lol diddnt take that long 2 beat but i had it (game took about 3-4 days for me)
KilluhKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 08:55 PM   #4
anthony

Elite 360 Ant's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i am stuck here to can anyone help or not
Old 04-10-2006, 09:33 PM   #5
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
lol, you have to go bakc to hollywood or where ever to get the alien suit... Once you come back Alva will tell you to creat a trick... create it, remember the combination. Then hold down A, let it go and as you're flying towards the roller-coaster press your combo then Y. This MUST be pressed Before hitting the rail. Then just ride the rail around once and your done. This may take some time because the roller-coaster will hit you ut it's quite easy. This game is a very easy 900 GS. Got it in like 3 days.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote