PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shadow Complex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
Hook Missable?

So I am at the point when the game tells you to find the remaining key components. The blue line was going to where the Hook is at, but I did not go direct to it and picked up some other items instead. The blue line has changed destinations and is now pointing to the exploding room below the Inertial Element.

Does this mean now I can't get the Hook or the the other items in that area? Can't seem to access the area where the Hook is. Tried going west from the save room that is just above the Hook, but the door is closed and the lever is on the other side of the door. Using this map I tried getting in SE of Missle Pack 8 (the missle pack above the Helmet) but its the same thing, closed door with a lever on other side of it.

Kinda stumped on how to get in that area.

Last edited by J4ckyb0y1; 04-17-2011 at 09:17 AM.
J4ckyb0y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
You can only get the hook when the icon is flashing on your map and when you've acquired the body armor. I hadn't any problems acquiring it during my 100% playthrough.

Have you tried reloading your last save point?
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
The hook icon is pulsing, but the blue line does not point to it anymore. So the armor & weapons can be collected out of order? Have all the armor parts/weapons except the helmet and hook.

Can only see 3 ways on the map to access the area the hook is in.
1) Above the hook is a save spot. Going west of the save spot looks like it connects, but it is blocked by a door with a lever on the other side.
2) A door east of the elevator that takes you down to the helemt, but that is blocked the same way.
3) By the mine cart, but that is not actually a passage, it just looks like on on the map.

There another way in that area? If there is I can't find it or I missed my chance to get in there when the game pointed to the hook.

Edit: Ok, the way in was by the mine cart after all.

Last edited by J4ckyb0y1; 04-17-2011 at 11:53 PM.
J4ckyb0y1 is offline   Reply With Quote