PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Auburok

Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is "Hero of Might and Magic" glitched?

Is the "Hero of Might and Magic" achievement glitched for anyone else? I realized I missed a "hidden quest" with Aiden after finishing the game. I went back and finished it, which may have caused it since I technically "finished" the game before doing all the quests.

Just wondering if it's broken for others as well.

Auburok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #2
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
I didnt even complete campaign 4 and i had Achivements for Puzzles and Bounty's pop up...
KohrinSoulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
OmgAWizardDidIt

OmgAWizardDidIt's Gamercard
i didnt get the achievement either, all campains say i have done all side missions.
i got to the final boss, lost so i went back to lvl up, and beat all the guy on the way down the tower that give you the last 3 artifacts, maybe doing it in that order glitched it for me
OmgAWizardDidIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #4
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
im only 9/10 Artifacts from Sheogh campaign, and ive been all over and cant see nobody ive not spoken to. anybody know if 1 artifact on Sheogh is missiable?
Old 04-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #5
Sessh

Sessh0's Gamercard
@Kohrin Soulez
I guess you already have beaten the bounty hunter, since you got the achievement? That was the last one I was missing.
Sessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
Quest Log just says Look for Challenges

But i will list the artifacts i currently have

rage shield - burning horn - pit master tail - celerity ring - volcano armor - criplling flail - thorn whip - revive flame - magna shield

anybody with 10 atleast let me know name of what im missing
Old 04-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
never mind, think i found it, beating the bounty hunter up once u done all
Old 04-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #8
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
Just an update, i managed get this achivement, i did campaign 5 upto top level of the tower.. no spoiler but where your sidekick for campaign 5 stays behind... THEN save and complete anything missed in past campaigns.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:10 AM   #9
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohrinSoulez View Post
Just an update, i managed get this achivement, i did campaign 5 upto top level of the tower.. no spoiler but where your sidekick for campaign 5 stays behind... THEN save and complete anything missed in past campaigns.
Do you mind me writing this in the guide so that everyone else knows where to save or make sure they have things done?
Old 04-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #10
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
sorry if i stepped on your toes
Old 04-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #11
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
sorry if i stepped on your toes
Haha what? I was just asking if I could write your little tip in the guide so everyone knows it, I'l credit you of course
Old 04-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
Sure, i dont need no credit tho ofc
Old 04-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #13
Schnitter

Schnitter's Gamercard
also Glitched for me.
Beat the endboss and finish bounty hunter afterwards, trying to load an older savepoint and hoping for the best

Schnitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:32 AM   #14
Scyth89

Scyth89's Gamercard
Glitched here...

*minor spoilers*

didn't know I had to backtrack to get the last three artifacts on the last campaign. On my save that is right before my partner leaves, when I backtrack there are only two enemies with artifacts... I have a later save on that is right before the final battle and all three guys are there, but once I get the artifacts (got that achievement...) and beat the final boss there's no achievement.

I have all the silver shields done on the other campaigns (I assume those are the side quests?)... on the last campaign I got all the artifacts and freed the wizard that restocks your troops... is there another side quest I'm missing?
Scyth89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #15
vpanetta

vpanetta's Gamercard
This glitched for me as well, I haven't taken the time to replay the campaign, but I was missing a few artifacts in previous campaigns. Someone else conjectured that they didn't get credit for the achievement because they started their save on the demo version, which I did as well. I am not sure which is the cause, seems more likely that you have to complete all side quests prior to Cyrus staying behind.

~~
vpanetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:00 AM   #16
Scyth89

Scyth89's Gamercard
I replayed the entire game in 16 hours and got the achievement :P (the achievement pops at the start of the credits). You cannot get the last artifact (and therefore side quest (?)) until you're at the very last battle and then you must run out and backtrack until you see him.

I did this on my previous play through and it did not unlock. It may be because I continued from the trial version, but I can't verify that. Anyways... ~47 hours of game play in singleplayer and I would guess ~8 hours of multiplayer later I have all 200 points . This is still a very awesome game, but the buggy achievement sucks.
Scyth89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:13 PM   #17
J4CK STR4W

J4CK STR4W's Gamercard
Hey Guys -- Bugged/Gliched for me as well. I fully intended to replay the campaign anyhow but i wanted to know:

What can i skip this play-through since i have all the other achievements? What type of fights DON'T count towards "Hero of M+M"?

Great game, to bad they didn't address this issue. IMO probably related to me starting the game as demo version...
J4CK STR4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #18
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4CK STR4W View Post
Hey Guys -- Bugged/Gliched for me as well. I fully intended to replay the campaign anyhow but i wanted to know:

What can i skip this play-through since i have all the other achievements? What type of fights DON'T count towards "Hero of M+M"?

Great game, to bad they didn't address this issue. IMO probably related to me starting the game as demo version...
I do not think it is because of the demo version, I think it has to do with where you backtracked to get your last few artifacts. And for what counts as a side quest check the achievement guide HERE. Follow the side quest guide under Hero of Might and Magic, top of the second post.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #19
giantsfan940

giantsfan940's Gamercard
So, if you haven't completed everything before you fight the final boss, you're screwed? Is that the general consensus?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #20
Le Maudit 37

Le Maudit 37's Gamercard
I finished everything before the last battle and didnt get the achievement...i'm pretty sure thats because i continued from the trial version
Le Maudit 37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #21
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Maudit 37 View Post
I finished everything before the last battle and didnt get the achievement...i'm pretty sure thats because i continued from the trial version
Yeah I think it is pretty much confirmed now, 99% of people who haven't gotten this achievement is because of them starting from the trial version.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:24 AM   #22
Arenazombie

Arenazombie's Gamercard
Can also confirm that.
Continued from the trial and didn't get the achievement.
Pretty sure I did everything.
Doing my second playthrough now. Hope it unlocks after that.
Arenazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #23
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arenazombie View Post
Can also confirm that.
Continued from the trial and didn't get the achievement.
Pretty sure I did everything.
Doing my second playthrough now. Hope it unlocks after that.
It should, just make sure you get everything again, just to be sure. Especially in the 5th campaign where it doesn't tell you if/how many side quests there are
Old 05-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #24
Arenazombie

Arenazombie's Gamercard
Yes but as far as I know it doesn't tell you if got everything for all campaigns. The Shield with the exclamation mark is already there when u start a campaign and the number is the artifacts-counter (?).
Anyway I think there isn't much to miss in the 5th campaign. Just the guy that restocks your elite units, the treasure chest in the starting room and the guys when you backtrack from the final battle, or am I missing something here?
Arenazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #25
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arenazombie View Post
Yes but as far as I know it doesn't tell you if got everything for all campaigns. The Shield with the exclamation mark is already there when u start a campaign and the number is the artifacts-counter (?).
Anyway I think there isn't much to miss in the 5th campaign. Just the guy that restocks your elite units, the treasure chest in the starting room and the guys when you backtrack from the final battle, or am I missing something here?
The Shield is your number of side quests per campaign. There are 10 artifacts in each campaign. If you look at the artifact choosing screen there is a little number in the bottom right like "6/10" that is the number of artifacts you have.

The 5th campaign is crazy complicated. Check out the guide for everything I did. That campaign doesn't tell you anything when you complete side quests, but I don't think there are any for the 5th campaign, I just wrote everything I did down just to be sure.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #26
Eff_GX

Eff GX's Gamercard
Just wanted to point out that the developers know about the problem:
http://www.capybaragames.com/forum/v...php?f=5&t=1193

A lot of people there also said they started from the trial.
I hope there will be a fix soon as it glitched for me too. As much as I like the game I don't want to play it all along again just for a glitchy achievement ...
Old 05-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #27
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff_GX View Post
Just wanted to point out that the developers know about the problem:
http://www.capybaragames.com/forum/v...php?f=5&t=1193

A lot of people there also said they started from the trial.
I hope there will be a fix soon as it glitched for me too. As much as I like the game I don't want to play it all along again just for a glitchy achievement ...
Yup, I actually posted on the thread in that link.

All around the internet, whether here, gamespot, cabybara forums, people have gotten jipped. It is unfortunate, and capybara is looking into the problem. At least this game is fun to play through so getting the achievement won't be awful haha
Old 05-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #28
sobnekahcS moT

sobnekahcS moT's Gamercard
Mine is glitched too..
Before the final boss I saved on a different save so I hoped I could finish only one other bounty (the one you have to take out the bounty giver himself) and bring in two other finished jobs, but it didn't work.
Has someone tried to clear cache and re-download the game?

EDIT: Tried it, didn't work.

Last edited by sobnekahcS moT; 05-18-2011 at 05:51 PM.
sobnekahcS moT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:40 PM   #29
sobnekahcS moT

sobnekahcS moT's Gamercard
Quote:
Had a save right before the final boss so that doesn't work..
Took down the 3 guards, and just finished the boss for the sixth time, but no luck here.
sobnekahcS moT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:01 AM   #30
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobnekahcS moT View Post
Had a save right before the final boss so that doesn't work..
Took down the 3 guards, and just finished the boss for the sixth time, but no luck here.
You started on a trial version and then switched to the full version right? You have to complete the whole game again. Sorry man