PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-26-2011, 02:05 PM   #31
sobnekahcS moT

sobnekahcS moT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcon6393 View Post
You started on a trial version and then switched to the full version right? You have to complete the whole game again. Sorry man
Yeah I did, think I'll wait for a patch and hope for the best.
sobnekahcS moT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:02 AM   #32
doomey

doomey's Gamercard
Im in the very first area of the game (when you get the deer), and it will not let me leave the area, the guy keeps telling me to go to the grotto, I have been batteling for days in that grotto, and almost level 8, but now its pretty boring.. do I have to keep at it or has my game gone crazy go nuts?
doomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #33
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobnekahcS moT View Post
Yeah, not much else you can do other than that. Sorry man

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomey View Post
Im in the very first area of the game (when you get the deer), and it will not let me leave the area, the guy keeps telling me to go to the grotto, I have been batteling for days in that grotto, and almost level 8, but now its pretty boring.. do I have to keep at it or has my game gone crazy go nuts?
hmmm are you sure you defeated the guy in the grotto? If you did your game has gone crazy haha. You should probably start over, you aren't that far in anyway
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #34
Eff_GX

Eff GX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobnekahcS moT View Post
Maybe you are lucky. After 5 weeks of waiting for it I got annoyed and simply played it again. With my normal luck then there will be a fix in about one week later.
But I suggest it's better to simply play it again, you will be faster anyway.

Alltrough I have the achievement now (which took me only 20h instead of the initial 50h), I'm a bit disappointed by capybara. Creating such a great game, but beeing unable to fix such an obvious bug in weeks. I don't believe it's so deep rooted, they can't spot it. Also their forum is down since about 2 weeks now showing always the same error. For me it leaves some bitter taste on such great flavour.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #35
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
This is a pretty game-breaking glitch - you play the whole entire game and get everything in the game, then you beat it and find out that you don't get the 30 point achievement... all because you purchased this from the trial version? What a waste of ~30 hours if you have to go back and do it all over again?? I think should be emphasized more under "glitched achievements" on the game guide - its frustratingly annoying.

I sure hope they release a patch that automatically checks if you've got the "complete" shields on every map so I don't have to replay this game.. it was fun once, sort of.

Currently looking for Online Boosting help with:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC, SSFIV, BF:BC1, AC:Brotherhood
(if you see a game in my played list, I can probably still help you with it)
KnightOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:51 AM   #36
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
Quote:
Ah, of course! The Xbox360 patch hasn't been released yet ... It has been completed and sent off to Microsoft but we are still awaiting a release for it. We have not been given a time frame for it's release so we can only say it should be out "imminently." Once the patch is released (along with the new DLC) you should only have to update and play a single battle to receive the achievement.
Regards,

Capy
A+ rating on their customer service by the way! Just wanted to share the good news that if you're in the same boat as me, you shouldn't have to play the whole game over again if you don't want!

Old 12-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #37
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
Hmm...downloaded the patch, and the DLC, tried their remedy to no avail - let's hope tech support will be able to find a remedy.