Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Mindjack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Bleeding Star

bleeding star x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What to do?

I bought the game today at 66% off, reduced from 30 to only 10 so I thought why not, however upon leaving the store the manager came up and told me the game was utter crap and I should probably just return it (I have worked in the store and good friends with everyone there)

I decided to keep it anyway but after doing a bit more research I noticed this is mainly an online game, I don't wanna open it if its pointless playing now due to lack of online

So what should I do? Return for the 10 or just play it and hope that its not dead
Old 04-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
Murgatroyd7

Murgatroyd7's Gamercard
I say keep it just because it's a lot of fun. The story doesn't make sense and the dialog is awful, but the game itself is rather enjoyable. Despite how long it's been out and how much everyone seems to hate it, there are usually at least a few people online each night. I have yet to go a night without seeing other people online. Mind you, I don't play every night, but I've sunk a lot of hours into this game (more than any other shooter). It's fun even if you have to play by yourself, but the AI is a bit on the retarded side, so it's definitely more fun if you have at least one person to play against

Of course, this is all just one person's opinion. I've been told that I'm crazy for liking this game so much. I think people are just being overly picky.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
Ty13r C

betchasketch's Gamercard
I would keep it, not too bad of a game. Its worth a playthrough, if you do need a boosting partner feel free to hack into my game if I am on.

Ty13r C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
SpinalSynopsis

SpinalSynopsis's Gamercard
Return it NOW! This game is a complete rip off of Gears of War (with the exception that Gears had a good story line and dialogue). It's the same thing level after level. But if that's what you enjoy, go for it!

SpinalSynopsis is offline   Reply With Quote