Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > NASCAR 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
oxSIZEMORExo

oxSIZEMORExo's Gamercard
Phoenix Gauntlet 3x3

Anyone have any tips on how to complete this and win gold and place 1st in the 1st race. Ive tryed causing major pile ups to hold up the leaders, diving to the inside when the leaders check up normally causing myself to gain alot of spots but have to be careful not to spin out in the process. Dont know what the diffculty setting for the computer drivers are cause closest finish i have come to is 4th twice in the first race
oxSIZEMORExo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
dexter2341

Dexter2341's Gamercard
I can't help you with winning the first race because I could not get any higher than 10th, but if you are looking to win the overall eventů

I decided to use the field invert to my advantage and drop to the back of the pack in the first race. If you finish around 39th or so in the first race, when the field is inverted for the second race you will start in the top 5. Then win the second race and you should have enough points to win "overall".
dexter2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
1001puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
I wish I could help you out on this event, see the first time I raced on this event I placed 19th and 13th or something stupid like that and won.

Then when I lost my save, I had to do it again and once again got it first try, so I didn't even realize that it was giving people trouble. Yes it is a hard event, but I was still able to sneak around the oppenents with careful braking and not losing the pack.

Have you had any luck so far?

10,000 achievements obtained 6/24/14 with Maximum Efficiency - WET!
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
oxSIZEMORExo

oxSIZEMORExo's Gamercard
still not having any luck i think which i dont really know but you have to win the 1st race in order to unlock the "Nascar Pin" ive won the second race time after time. Its the only nascar pin that i need in order to achieve the achievement for unlocking all the nascar pins in the game an having all the achievements for nascar 11. Just gotta keep trying just didnt know if anyone had a trick to completing this event. Thanks for all help though
oxSIZEMORExo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:45 AM   #5
1001puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
If i remember correctly, you do not have to place 1st in either the first race or the inversion. I most certainly could not win that hard crap and I got the pin.

10,000 achievements obtained 6/24/14 with Maximum Efficiency - WET!
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:14 AM   #6
SgtCouchPotato

Sgt CouchPotato's Gamercard
nothing tricky, just learn how to run the track and it's rather easy, no tricks other than practice i guess...only invitational i didnt beat on the first attempt was the next to last one at pocono
SgtCouchPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:25 AM   #7
milecoupe

milecoupe's Gamercard
I did it legit my first run threw but my save got lost.So i was doing it a 2nd time and the ai wrecked me coming out of turn 4 and i was about 10th the whole field wrecked behind me blocking the track so i entered the pits and did that the rest of the race and won it by laps.Hopes this helps people who can't do it

Pretty much just wreck the ai right after the start of pit road to create a block and you'll win every time
Magic 2011 online stuff

milecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #8
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i finished 15th the first time then 16th the second and won by 13 pts