Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Swarm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
WarNev3rChanges

WarNev3rChanges's Gamercard
not since the nes...

have i felt like breaking in half and then throwing my controller. not since gunsmoke on the nes. anyone remember how hard that was? only two buttons though, so manageable.

now it's 1923467198473215908 buttons/moves that i'm apparently supposed to "get used to" in order to do the smallest things.

you know the fourth level? the one with the lava pathway about two seconds in? yeah. can't do it. tried it about thirty times, and i can't do it (not to mention it took me about 30 tries to finish the previous level). i refuse to think it's my fault. i've been doing this since i was five - maybe younger. so how could it be my fault that my 25 years of gaming didn't prepare me to adapt to different games?

can't navigate a tiny pathway through lava - not my fault. this game is broken.

those of you who have figured it out - good for you. maybe something about these idiotic controls clicks with you, so i'm happy for you.

i make this post to warn future potential buyers. be warned: this game is HARD. you might be one of those who gets it and has fun.

or you might come to this thread and sign your name next to mine.

i'll leave now and take my complaints with me. i just had to vent.
WarNev3rChanges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:09 AM   #2
morris69

Sharingan IxU's Gamercard
The game is what you make it. It's not easy at first, but after you play it a few times through it's fun and pretty easy...

My 12/13 years of gaming have proven me just fine with the 200GS for it.

Practice makes perfect.
morris69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So I'm assuming you haven't played Trials HD then, huh?

On a side note, I really didn't have any problems with that lava trail. Just stack your Swarm up (hold and ) and slowly move your way though there. I still had 27 Swarmites when I went through the first time.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

Last edited by A ZombieTwinkie; 08-11-2011 at 06:53 PM.
A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
Stevey Boy2006

Original Bstard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNev3rChanges View Post
have i felt like breaking in half and then throwing my controller. not since gunsmoke on the nes. anyone remember how hard that was? only two buttons though, so manageable.

now it's 1923467198473215908 buttons/moves that i'm apparently supposed to "get used to" in order to do the smallest things.

you know the fourth level? the one with the lava pathway about two seconds in? yeah. can't do it. tried it about thirty times, and i can't do it (not to mention it took me about 30 tries to finish the previous level). i refuse to think it's my fault. i've been doing this since i was five - maybe younger. so how could it be my fault that my 25 years of gaming didn't prepare me to adapt to different games?

can't navigate a tiny pathway through lava - not my fault. this game is broken.

those of you who have figured it out - good for you. maybe something about these idiotic controls clicks with you, so i'm happy for you.

i make this post to warn future potential buyers. be warned: this game is HARD. you might be one of those who gets it and has fun.

or you might come to this thread and sign your name next to mine.

i'll leave now and take my complaints with me. i just had to vent.
The game isnt broken at all, you're just clearly pathetically bad at it.

Just give up on gaming, because its not even remotely difficult