PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Mortal Kombat
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Thumbs up Ranked Boosting Method

Ok ranked is boostable heres the catch right now, You cannot have that person on your buddy list about 100% positive you can have the people that you are boosting with in a party chat though, I have two people on my list and we been trying to search and nothing, Now I have one person with another buddy not on each others buddy list and they found each other, I would recommend doing Ranked Tag for some odd reason 1vs1 does not work so well make sure you have a party of 8 just to make things a lot easier...

10 Wins In A Row Ranked Match Method:
Credit Goes To:
NEUBOURN

The 10 ranked method is this once you start the searching in 1vs1 or tag make sure you stay with one of them, I would suggest doing TAG because it is quicker and easier to find each other, Now once you start searching if you see a random on the screen DASHBOARD OUT BEFORE THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN!!!, So it will not go towards your disconnect keep doing this till you have found a your BOOSTING BUDDY, Now if you are playing legit and someone quits on you do not worry lets say if your on your 5th streak and someone disconnects all you would need is another streak added on to it for the achievement to pop, Here's what I mean I was on a streak and someone disconnected on me on my 5th streak so when I hit the 10th streak it did not pop so I went for an 11th Streak and it popped............

You can boost this with as many or as few people as you want I preferably prefer 5 people, Why because it took me 6 hours just to get mine of course the more people you have the better the chance but also the more people you have the more you would to wait and help get it done............

Tip:These 4 Achievements MUST BE DONE IN RANKED!! ONLY!!!

You can bang out 4 achievements in a row in one go

1.Turtle!

Win both rounds with timer running out in an Online Ranked Match

2.Don't Jump!

Win A Ranked Online Match without jumping

3.Throws Are For Champs

Perform 8 throws in an Online Ranked Match

4.I'm Not Dead Yet!

Comeback with under 10% health in an Online Ranked Match

OR

YOU CAN DO 6 IN A ROW DEPENDING IF HAVE WIN AN ONLINE MATCH OR WIN A MATCH WITH A FLAWLESS VICTORY

Here are the steps needed to do all 4 Achievements in one go

Step 1: Im not dead yet achievement: player one knocks down player twos health all the way down to 10% player, Once player one has knocked player 2 health down player 2 will knock player ones health down lower then player 2 and leave him there why? you ask look move on to the next step and you shall see why..

Step 2: Turtle Achievement: achievement now that player 1 is lower in health then player 2 and player 2 is at 10% let the time run out for both rounds, So you can get the Im not dead yet achievement and turtle after the second round..

Step 3: Throws are for Champs Achievement: Now once you have gotten the 10% out of the way the 1st round, You can both go the 8 throws a piece or you can do it while you are going for the 10% either way works...

Step 4: DON'T JUMP ACHIEVEMENT: WHATEVER YOU DO THE 1ST AND 2ND ROUND MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT JUMP

ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THE 10% ACHIEVEMENT AND THE 8 THROWS THOSE WILL POP ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THEM, THE TURTLE AND DONT JUMP ACHIEVEMENT WILL POP AFTER YOUR SECOND ROUND

Last edited by ShaolinShadow; 04-26-2011 at 01:06 PM.
ShaolinShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
neubourn

neubourn's Gamercard
Hmm...so how does it guarantee that it will pair you up with your non-buddy list boosting partner?

Well if you do some more work on this method and it pans out, definitely update your post with the details, alot of people will be interested.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neubourn View Post
Hmm...so how does it guarantee that it will pair you up with your non-buddy list boosting partner?

Well if you do some more work on this method and it pans out, definitely update your post with the details, alot of people will be interested.
So far the non buddy list method is working, I knocked out 2 cheevs so far I only got 5 people, So its still picking up random people.............
Old 04-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
neubourn

neubourn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinShadow View Post
So far the non buddy list method is working, I knocked out 2 cheevs so far I only got 5 people, So its still picking up random people.............
5 people boosting? well im on right now if you need a 6th. GT is the same
Old 04-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #5
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
It works!!! got all random Mp except 10 ranked
Old 04-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #6
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Are you searching 1v1 or tag?

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #7
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa View Post
Are you searching 1v1 or tag?
As of right now 1vs1 does not seem to be working for us, So we have been doing Tag...
Old 04-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
The Bum-Mobile

Mr Shenanigans's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Proud to say I got the ten win streak in my first 10 matches! Good luck with yours though.

The Bum-Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #9
undisputedbaby

undisputedbaby's Gamercard
im willing to boost too if you need more people
undisputedbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
eurytomid

eurytomid's Gamercard
Yes please share the method, my gt is eurytomid if you need another person as well
eurytomid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
It works!!! got all random Mp except 10 ranked
Message me on LIVE, I'll be on later and want to try this

GT: zI Drucifer Iz
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #12
neubourn

neubourn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurytomid View Post
Yes please share the method, my gt is eurytomid if you need another person as well
Yeah, it does work, got em all except 10 wins in a row.

Start a party, make sure the people in the party arent in your friend list, then just search Ranked Tag matches until you find someone from your party. Might take a little bit, but it definitely works.

You can get 4 of them in one match: get your 8 throws, DONT JUMP in the rounds, let the other person get you below 10%, and then make sure they have less health then you and let the timer expire each round for the Turtle achv
Old 04-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
TheFrayedEnds47

FrayedEnds47's Gamercard
Im soo down to boost the online ranked achievements. I will be once I come home from the gym which is around 5 or 530 pm (pst). Shoot me a messgae at FrayedEnds47.
TheFrayedEnds47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:51 PM   #14
Ciconte

Send a message via Skype™ to Ciconte

Ciconte's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
i am currently on looking to boost all online achievements
Old 04-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #15
codsucker

codsucker's Gamercard
Also interested in boosting online. Send me a message, GT is codsucker. Getting on in about 30mins and again tonight around 11pm central
codsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:14 PM   #16
DeadlySinz86

iTz SiNZ v2's Gamercard
I'm all for boosting some MP achieves ... just add me, Gamertag is same as my user name.
DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:19 PM   #17
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Use boosting thread
Old 04-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #18
neubourn

neubourn's Gamercard
Quote:
Use boosting thread
This. We were just using this thread to discuss the method, if youre trying to boost, use the trading thread.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #19
RagyRagla

Hey just used this method for the achievements but i didnt get turtle and i left the clock till 5 secs both rounds what time did you leave yours till?
Old 04-23-2011, 10:45 PM   #20
neubourn

neubourn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagyRagla View Post
Hey just used this method for the achievements but i didnt get turtle and i left the clock till 5 secs both rounds what time did you leave yours till?
You have to let the clock hit zero and get the win by having more health then your opponent. So has to be a timed out (zero).
Old 04-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #21
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagyRagla View Post
turtle achievements is win both rounds with the time running down to zero
Old 04-23-2011, 10:57 PM   #22
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
As of right now 1vs1 does not seem to be working for us, So we have been doing Tag...
Can you get the 10 ranked wins in a row doing tag matches or does it have to be 1 vs 1?

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

HabsCen10ial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:59 PM   #23
RagyRagla

Ah damn i thought it had to be running out of time thanks for clearing that up
Old 04-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #24
Denizens44

Guardsman Jacob's Gamercard
To get your partner all of the time, just go into the same room and only challenge each other and ignore all else.

Thank you Audacious for the signature

Gamertag: Guardsman Jacob
Denizens44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #25
neubourn

neubourn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denizens44 View Post
To get your partner all of the time, just go into the same room and only challenge each other and ignore all else.
Thats not Ranked though.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #26
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Shaolin if you still need help with stuff i need help as well if you can help me. Otherwise i'll just use the trading thread
EliteShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:13 AM   #27
ShaolinShadow
Banned User

GqxShadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denizens44 View Post
KEYWORD YOU ARE MISSING IS RANKED, The only achievement that works on private and public is Flawless Victory, 100 Victories, 10,000 Blood Spilled, KOTH MATCHES
Old 04-24-2011, 02:46 AM   #28
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Help

Hey guys, so from what I see people are getting these achievements with the party boosting and me and my friend are interested. Add me or message me on live, GT: BiggD83. We're both in U.S. Eastern Time and will be on tonight and mostly all tomorrow and throughout the week, Thanks.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:18 AM   #29
neubourn

neubourn's Gamercard
Quote:
[/B]
10 Wins In A Row Ranked Match Method:

Credit Goes To:
NEUBOURN

If you by some chance end up with a random person while trying to boost 10 wins in a row RANKED DASHBOARD out it will not count as a loss or disconnect
I just want to make it clear...i confirmed that dashboarding does not count against you as far as your losses or disconnect, as shown under "User Statistics" in your online menu. Whereas leaving a lobby via the B button WILL count as both a loss and DC. However, i have not been able to test out whether you can still get the 10 in a row, im fairly certain that you can (since it doesnt add to your loss/dc), but this matchmaking is making it tough atm, but we will be testing and confirming it later this week.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:20 AM   #30
TheFrayedEnds47

FrayedEnds47's Gamercard
I was in a party with 8 people, yet only 2 of the people found each other. None of us were friends so I wonder if later on it will work. Oh and dashboard at the character select screen so it doesnt count
TheFrayedEnds47 is offline   Reply With Quote