Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bayonetta
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
Evolvr2006

Evolvr2006's Gamercard
WTF; Alfheim Challeneges?

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but I reran through the entire game checking on all of the Alfheim challenges and it says they have all been completed. Yet I still don't have the achievement for completing them all. I was missing one of them, but I beat it. I didn't finish the level though. Does that matter??
Old 07-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I'm pretty sure you've forgotten to complete 1 portal.

You don't have to finish the chapter, just make sure the game auto saves after completing a portal.

Try to restart the game on Normal, and check every one. It should not take you so much time...
Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
DJEYBLACK

Mr Black GX's Gamercard
Yep I have the same issue what I gonna do is replay each chapters and see which one I missed.

DJEYBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEYBLACK View Post
Yep I have the same issue what I gonna do is replay each chapters and see which one I missed.
Yep, you don't have any other solution...

Put the game on Normal, follow this nice GUIDE and try to see which one you missed.

You don't have to fully complete every chapter, as soon as you check/complete the Alfheim portals, you can quit. This way, you'll save time
Old 07-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
Evolvr2006

Evolvr2006's Gamercard
Thanks for the advice. I actually started the game at the very end and worked my way backwards. I guess there is a possibility that I missed one. Not sure which one it could have been, but I'll go through it again and this time mark them off as I find them.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
Oblivion Knight
Banned User

iXanon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Finished all of the portals; got the achievement for discovering them all, but not the one for completing them..

As it's the last achievement that I need, it's most annoying!

[EDIT]
Just to update, I completed the very first portal again and the achievement unlocked. Even though the game recognised that I had previously completed that portal.. I guess there's a bit of a glitch!

Last edited by Oblivion Knight; 10-22-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Oblivion Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
Snowed

Snowed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion Knight View Post
Finished all of the portals; got the achievement for discovering them all, but not the one for completing them..

As it's the last achievement that I need, it's most annoying!

[EDIT]
Just to update, I completed the very first portal again and the achievement unlocked. Even though the game recognised that I had previously completed that portal.. I guess there's a bit of a glitch!
This worked for me too.

I had gone through the entire game doing all of them as I found them, following the guide. I completed every portal. At the end of my playthrough, I had max HP, max magic and the achievement for finding them all.

I went back on my hard playthrough and checked every portal - all of them said previously completed.

I read this and beat the first one again on normal, achievement unlocked.