blackbrainCL

blackbrainCL's Gamercard
many thanks 50G for gamerscore
Old 03-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #154
THC BLUNTED

THC BLUNTED's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd View Post
Anyone who is stuck at 93% like i was - i think i might possibly have found a small solution. With the Mitch Deval mission where you need to find his brother, i done it 3 times before getting the achievement. The reason for that is the first two times i did it i never spoke to Deval before going to the Turkish Baths. I simply got the briefcase, killed his brother and came back to him for a reward. It seems it only counts if you talk to him before entering City Hall so that the objective comes up when you press the BACK button.

Not sure if this helps anyone but it took me from 93% to 100% and i had already done it twice.
Thank you! I was having this same problem and Mitch Deval was the only person I didnt do his mission more than 1 time. So I reloaded chapter 3 and talked to him and completed the mission to get the achievement. I probably never would of thought of this if I didnt read your post so thanks again!
THC BLUNTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #155
A Real Psycho

Send a message via Skype™ to A Real Psycho

darkshadow ohh's Gamercard
I'm stuck at 93% im sure i did everything! talked to the guy before the baths and killed his brother after. but no achievement yet! I even have this Shiny Trinket thing! what am I missing? do i have to do a full game again!? please help! its annoying me not knowin what I'm doing wrong or havent done!

and in my inventory, I have "WITNESS PROTECTION LIST" & "PAJAMAS" but cant talk to Jimmy or anyone anymore. they just say "YES?" and thats it!

ANY ideas?
A Real Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #156
spxyu02

Send a message via AIM to spxyu02

spxyu02's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Real Psycho View Post
I'm stuck at 93% im sure i did everything! talked to the guy before the baths and killed his brother after. but no achievement yet! I even have this Shiny Trinket thing! what am I missing? do i have to do a full game again!? please help! its annoying me not knowin what I'm doing wrong or havent done!

and in my inventory, I have "WITNESS PROTECTION LIST" & "PAJAMAS" but cant talk to Jimmy or anyone anymore. they just say "YES?" and thats it!

ANY ideas?
1. After you killed his brother, did you go back and talk to the guy who gave you that quest to finish it off?
2. With those items in your inventory, sounds like you didn't turn in Jimmy's quest from the game's 2nd act. You may not be able to do it now at the end of the game. My best guess is that you should turn over to a new game, rush through past the first WWI flashback, and then go do Jimmy's quest to kill the pajama informant snitch guy or whatever, and make sure you turn it in after.
spxyu02 is offline   Reply With Quote