Dirty sanchez v Jackass

albino marv

Who do you think are the funnier and most insane and mental.

Jackass started it all off and do some pretty stupid stuff but then the boys from Wales came in and took it to another level. In my opinion

Dirty sanches are my favourites they do more mad stuff leave dan joyce out and the other three are mad and do mental shit. Steve o is on there mind waves but the other Jackass crew aint that good most teenagers do there crap in the woods and skate parks etc.

You cant compare them, as weird as it sounds lol.

Jackass mainly do funny stunts, that make you piss yourself silly.

Whereas Dirty Sanchez do the fucked up stuff that makes you cringe and want to be sick lol

Just completely different, I dont mind either tbh.

Although Dirty Sanchez takes it for me, it's just more hardcore. I mean one bloke drank the fat taken out his mates arse.......... wow lol

Jackass/CKY. I just think a lot of their skits are funnier & more imaginative than Dirty Sanchez's one note song of nailing/stapling/mutilating body part X with implement Y.

Plus Jackass has DiCamillo, Dunn, Englund & Raab. Genuinely hysterical fuckers. The Sanchez lot just irritate the shit out of me. Especially the dwarf.

I enjoyed watching both, but Jackass takes it for me.

Jackass is funnier to me, so I enjoy it more. Dirty Sanchez did some pretty intense stuff, but it seemed more like they were just trying to do the most painful things to their body as possible, which I didn't find funny or entertaining at all.

CKY was on par with Jackass.

The Dudesons, are along the same lines of Dirty Sanchez. They annoyed me most of the time and it seemed like they just tried to find things that they could just mutilate themselves with instead of the stunts trying to be funny. However, I do enjoy the Dudesons a little more than Dirty Sanchez.

If anyone's ever seen the Steve-O Don't Try This At Home DVD, he does some pretty messed up stuff to himself. Almost on par with The Dudesons and Dirty Sanchez, if not worse.

Just watched jackass 3 and apart from a few funny bits what a load of shit and if I paid at the cinema to watch it I would of been pissed. I stick with my original post dirty sanchez all the way, poor old johny looked old and steve o and bam looked gay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never heard of Dirty Sanchez...well, I've heard of A Dirty Sanchez...and now that I read a little bit, I guess the name fits. What's funny is telling a "pansy" what a Dirty Sanchez is, they'll go all "EWWWWWW, WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT?!" and I'm like "Think that's bad? Watch 2 girls 1 cup...a poop stache is NOTHING compared to that".

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer Jackass. Dirty Sanchez are too crazy and get naked too often. I can cope with Chris Pontius in a thong but four Welsh (ok Dan is English) guys running about swinging their.....erm....no thanks. Dont get me wrong Dirty Sanchez can be hilarious and I like the film Seven Dealy Sins but Jackass is the funnier group. The Dudesons and Tokyo Shock Boys FTW.

• 2 weeks later...