PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon Age 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ultimate Checklist

I have found this game can be very overwhelming with all the collectibles and quests and missable items so I have created lists and tried to converge all the information together.

As a final stage in the process I am creating a checklist which can help many others who are trying to get all the achievements, or just being anal about it like me

The file is available in the Open Office Format, which is free to download here: http://download.openoffice.org/ For the Open Office list use the file with the .ods extension.

I have also included an Excel version. Anyone using a version of Office that is older than 2007 can use the following link to use this checklist. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924074 For the Excel list use the file with the .xlsx extension.

If you need any help with any of the collectables, quests or companion related items, then you can find more information by clicking here.

Hope this is useful for some of you
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dragon Age Checklist.ods.zip (19.8 KB, 235 views)
File Type: zip Dragon Age Checklist.xlsx.zip (28.7 KB, 314 views)
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/

Last edited by Trinity3Sixty; 02-07-2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Update
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
romanzad
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nottingham, England (UK)
Posts: 733

romanzad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity3Sixty View Post
I have found this game can be very overwhelming with all the collectibles and quests and missable items so I have created lists and tried to converge all the information together.

As a final stage in the process I am creating a checklist which can help many others who are trying to get all the achievements, or just being anal about it like me

At the moment the checklist is a work in progress but when it is complete I will upload it to this forum for anyone who would like to use it. In the next couple of days I will have a final draft ready to go. This will need testing, which I intend to do, but should work for the most part.

Hope some of you will find it useful.
sounds like a brilliant idea and will be willing to give it a test run on my 3rd playthrough
romanzad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Checklist is up and ready, as you can see from my first post. Hope some of you find it useful and it reduces the frustration some of us have felt at missing really important things on the first play through.
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:11 AM   #4
Ndavis55
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7

Ndavis55's Gamercard
Though its not necessary if you put a function to figure percentages this would be great.

To do this you just need to divide cell C3/D3 to get the percentage complete. Then use the fill handle it is the little square on bottom right of active cell to copy the function to the other cells in the column.

Then you might want to link the tabs so that it all calculates on the percentage tab. I have done some of this to the one I downloaded if you want an example I could email that to you.

I am not trying to alter what you are planning although I have finished referencing and linking ACT 1 if you want to see.

Last edited by Ndavis55; 04-27-2011 at 01:39 AM.
Ndavis55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndavis55 View Post
Though its not necessary if you put a function to figure percentages this would be great.

To do this you just need to divide cell C3/D3 to get the percentage complete. Then use the fill handle it is the little square on bottom right of active cell to copy the function to the other cells in the column.

Then you might want to link the tabs so that it all calculates on the percentage tab. I have done some of this to the one I downloaded if you want an example I could email that to you.

I am not trying to alter what you are planning although I have finished referencing and linking ACT 1 if you want to see.
Sorry if I am misunderstanding you, but it sounds like I have done this already. On the completion tab (front sheet) it should already calculate the percentages by dividing the cells. The sheets are also linked to the front sheet as you have also suggested.

*Edit* I think I may know what has happened. I made the check list in open office so everyone could use it. However, my partner just opened it in Microsoft Office and everything went exactly as you described. Open it in open office and all will be revealed
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/

Last edited by Trinity3Sixty; 04-27-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
odell2
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3

icecoldgothic's Gamercard
I just tried to download the main file and it told me invalid or deleted file. Can you check it?
odell2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by odell2 View Post
I just tried to download the main file and it told me invalid or deleted file. Can you check it?
Sorry about that, not sure what the problem was. I had to delete and re-upload the file but it seems to be working now. Let me know if you have any more problems
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
TheDeceiver35
 
TheDeceiver35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Guelph,Ontario
Posts: 374

TheDeceiver35's Gamercard
Looks like its working now, pretty solid list too.
__________________
TheDeceiver35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have finished checking this through and I found most of the bugs (although I hope it was all of them )

I have uploaded the file and it is ready to use.

Enjoy
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
rbitler
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12
nice job but you should really have it auto calculate the percentages. I have done it for Act 1 so if you PM me I will send you my copy and you'll see what I am talking about. I'll even set it up for Act 2 and 3 for you so it's complete. Let me know.
rbitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #11
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbitler View Post
nice job but you should really have it auto calculate the percentages. I have done it for Act 1 so if you PM me I will send you my copy and you'll see what I am talking about. I'll even set it up for Act 2 and 3 for you so it's complete. Let me know.
If you have opened it in Excel the formulas do go awry (See earlier post in this thread). I have now uploaded a version for Excel that will retain all the formulas.
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/

Last edited by Trinity3Sixty; 05-02-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:00 AM   #12
ChristopherRage
 
ChristopherRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posts: 59

ChristopherRage's Gamercard
Awesome job, it looks great, works great, and is very easy to use. 10/10, thank you for all your time and effort in putting this together.
__________________


ChristopherRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #13
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks, much appreciated If anyone is interested, I could also include a list of where to find each item. Or, alternatively, I could put a breakdown by location, showing what items can be found in each part of the game. The second method I used when I was visiting one-time only areas. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get the info together and put it up.
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #14
PrinceReedy
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 170
Great job OP Thank you very much for this!
__________________
Check out my youtube videos - Here

Angry American Man plays L4D in: Left 4 Servo
PrinceReedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:27 PM   #15
RenownedJON1
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Damn

Does not work shame.
RenownedJON1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #16
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenownedJON1 View Post
Does not work shame.
Can you be more specific? What about it "does not work" for you? It seems to be working for everyone else.
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:07 AM   #17
KHANFLiKT
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5

KHANFLiKT's Gamercard
Thanks for this.
KHANFLiKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
UnleashTheCASEY
 
UnleashTheCASEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Americus, GA
Posts: 134

unleashthecasey's Gamercard
Impressive. Very good resource.
__________________




UnleashTheCASEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #19
izeage99
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6
Great Job

Great Job thanks
izeage99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #20
TatteredMorph
 
TatteredMorph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 12

tatteredmorph's Gamercard
Wow! This is really brilliant and such a great help! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
__________________

TatteredMorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #21
wellsy29
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51

unreadywells's Gamercard
Thats awesome mate, a great help
wellsy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #22
RoninChaos
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7

RoninChaos's Gamercard
Thanks for this.
RoninChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #23
Hati R
 
Hati R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10

Hati R's Gamercard
Looks Great! thank you
Hati R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:54 PM   #24
Daemon300
 
Daemon300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England
Posts: 505

Daemon300's Gamercard
Thank you very much for this. It looks awesome.
__________________
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Last edited by Daemon300; 05-31-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Daemon300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #25
slipstream
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Well I can't tell you if this is good or bad as I can't d/l it until i've made 5 posts on the forum, I browse this forum alot and find it very useful, I just don't post as i've nothing to add and yet i'm now forced by the powers that be to spam the forum to enable downloads in which goes against the feature built in to prevent spam. *sigh*

Anywho, I'm sure you've put plenty of effort in to the checklist and hopefully I can view it soon, so thanks
slipstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:56 PM   #26
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstream View Post
Well I can't tell you if this is good or bad as I can't d/l it until i've made 5 posts on the forum, I browse this forum alot and find it very useful, I just don't post as i've nothing to add and yet i'm now forced by the powers that be to spam the forum to enable downloads in which goes against the feature built in to prevent spam. *sigh*

Anywho, I'm sure you've put plenty of effort in to the checklist and hopefully I can view it soon, so thanks
Hey, sorry about that. I know they do restrict unknown users, which means until you have made some posts, they do limit you. I didn't realise new users couldn't download though. If you do want the checklist then you can get it from the following site.

http://www.bonefishgamer.com/2011/06...e-2-checklist/

There is also a complete list of where each item on the checklist is on that site.
Hope this helps
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:04 PM   #27
slipstream
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity3Sixty View Post
Hey, sorry about that. I know they do restrict unknown users, which means until you have made some posts, they do limit you. I didn't realise new users couldn't download though. If you do want the checklist then you can get it from the following site.

http://www.bonefishgamer.com/2011/06...e-2-checklist/

There is also a complete list of where each item on the checklist is on that site.
Hope this helps
Nice one fella, as i say I love x360a but really don't feel the need to post for the sake of posting (i've been a member for a few yrs), theres enough trolls on the net as it is.

Many thanks
slipstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #28
Trinity3Sixty
 
Trinity3Sixty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 187

Trinity3Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstream View Post
Nice one fella, as i say I love x360a but really don't feel the need to post for the sake of posting (i've been a member for a few yrs), theres enough trolls on the net as it is.

Many thanks
No problem, hope it helps
__________________




For any of my guides, tips or tricks, visit http://www.bonefishgamer.com/
Trinity3Sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:43 AM   #29
lee0709
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Many thanks, great help for me just start to play this
lee0709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #30
SlaMori Jim
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Very useful thanks!
SlaMori Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 PM.