PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Thrillville: Off the Rails
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Hawkins21
 
Hawkins21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 94

Hawkins21's Gamercard
List of whoa coasters

im trying to put a list together of whoa coasters and thier special piece, along with how to place the piece.

if you want to contibute please do so.

Hot rod stunt
Nosedive
pendulizer
wagon trail
big guns
extreme drop
scrap swing
chasm winch
escape drop
hover roller
usagi dervish
candy drop
slipper slap
wagon trail
creepy faller
surf breaker
__________________
Hawkins21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
DAUNTEDFLETTY
 
DAUNTEDFLETTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK Cheltenham
Posts: 367

FlettyBEAN's Gamercard
i have found all part from - extreme drop & big guns they seem to be locked how do i unlock them it says they need reaserching how do i do that ?
__________________
!!! DONT BE MEAN AND KEEP ALL POSTS CLEAN !!!



DAUNTEDFLETTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #3
Chuppernicus
 
Chuppernicus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,313

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Here's the list and where to find them, some are offered more than once.

Coaster name- Whoa piece name

Stunts-
Nose Dive-Nosedive
Hot Rod Stunt-Stunt Jump
Pedulizer-Pedulizer
Wagon Trail-Shock Drop

Otherworlds-
Chasm Winch-Ropelift
Esacpe Drop-Thrill lift
Hover Roller-Roll Over Right & Roll Over Left
Usagi Dervish-Twist Tower left and twist tower right

Giant-
Candy Drop-Launch Blast
Scrap Swing-Grab hook left and grab hook right
Slipper Slap- Slam Dunk ( Needs a vertical climb to be placed )
Wagon Trail-Shock Drop-----------Duplicate---------------

Explorer
Big Guns-Cannon
Extreme Drop- Crazy Rocker Left and Crazy rocker right
Scrap Swing-Grab hook left and grab hook right---Duplicate-----
Nose Dive-Nosedive-----------Duplicate---------------

Holiday
Creepy Faller-Headroller
Extreme Drop- Crazy Rocker Left & right----------Duplicate---------------
Nose Dive-Nosedive-----------Duplicate---------------
Pedulizer-Pedulizer-----------Duplicate---------------
Surf Breaker- Side Slip left and side slip right.
__________________
Shiny!

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )



Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
master_shake_350
 
master_shake_350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5,541
Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuppernicus View Post
Here's the list and where to find them, some are offered more than once.

Coaster name- Whoa piece name

Stunts-
Nose Dive-Nosedive
Hot Rod Stunt-Stunt Jump
Pedulizer-Pedulizer
Wagon Trail-Shock Drop

Otherworlds-
Chasm Winch-Ropelift
Esacpe Drop-Thrill lift
Hover Roller-Roll Over Right & Roll Over Left
Usagi Dervish-Twist Tower left and twist tower right

Giant-
Candy Drop-Launch Blast
Scrap Swing-Grab hook left and grab hook right
Slipper Slap- Slam Dunk ( Needs a vertical climb to be placed )
Wagon Trail-Shock Drop-----------Duplicate---------------

Explorer
Big Guns-Cannon
Extreme Drop- Crazy Rocker Left and Crazy rocker right
Scrap Swing-Grab hook left and grab hook right---Duplicate-----
Nose Dive-Nosedive-----------Duplicate---------------

Holiday
Creepy Faller-Headroller
Extreme Drop- Crazy Rocker Left & right----------Duplicate---------------
Nose Dive-Nosedive-----------Duplicate---------------
Pedulizer-Pedulizer-----------Duplicate---------------
Surf Breaker- Side Slip left and side slip right.
This worked great. But for some reason I had to add in a Loop that goes left and another that goes right.
__________________
Electro Swing <3
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:25 AM   #5
lilasianman
 
lilasianman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Litchfield, MN
Posts: 37

A4L ParalyzE's Gamercard
I have been trying to get this achievement for about 3 hours now, can't seem to find why it's not giving me the achievement. I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any idea about what I could be missing?
__________________
100% Retail- 31 games
100% Arcade- 5 games
lilasianman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
master_shake_350
 
master_shake_350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5,541
Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilasianman View Post
I have been trying to get this achievement for about 3 hours now, can't seem to find why it's not giving me the achievement. I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any idea about what I could be missing?
Did you bulid all of the golden WHOA pieces for every coaster plus the other golden WHOA pieces like the Ring Of Fire and the TNT Alley?
__________________
Electro Swing <3
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #7
lilasianman
 
lilasianman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Litchfield, MN
Posts: 37

A4L ParalyzE's Gamercard
I didn't think you had to build those. I try that and see if it works.

EDIT: That worked I got the achievement, thanks a bunch man.
__________________
100% Retail- 31 games
100% Arcade- 5 games

Last edited by lilasianman; 08-04-2009 at 06:53 PM.
lilasianman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #8
master_shake_350
 
master_shake_350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5,541
Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilasianman View Post
I didn't think you had to build those. I try that and see if it works.

EDIT: That worked I got the achievement, thanks a bunch man.
No problem dude.
__________________
Electro Swing <3
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #9
weaselbelly
 
weaselbelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 32

weaselbelly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuppernicus View Post
Here's the list and where to find them, some are offered more than once.

Coaster name- Whoa piece name

Stunts-
Nose Dive-Nosedive
Hot Rod Stunt-Stunt Jump
Pedulizer-Pedulizer
Wagon Trail-Shock Drop

Otherworlds-
Chasm Winch-Ropelift
Esacpe Drop-Thrill lift
Hover Roller-Roll Over Right & Roll Over Left
Usagi Dervish-Twist Tower left and twist tower right

Giant-
Candy Drop-Launch Blast
Scrap Swing-Grab hook left and grab hook right
Slipper Slap- Slam Dunk ( Needs a vertical climb to be placed )
Wagon Trail-Shock Drop-----------Duplicate---------------

Explorer
Big Guns-Cannon
Extreme Drop- Crazy Rocker Left and Crazy rocker right
Scrap Swing-Grab hook left and grab hook right---Duplicate-----
Nose Dive-Nosedive-----------Duplicate---------------

Holiday
Creepy Faller-Headroller
Extreme Drop- Crazy Rocker Left & right----------Duplicate---------------
Nose Dive-Nosedive-----------Duplicate---------------
Pedulizer-Pedulizer-----------Duplicate---------------
Surf Breaker- Side Slip left and side slip right.
You are the buomb. Thank you for your good work, dude.
weaselbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 AM.