PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: The Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-13-2007, 03:29 AM   #61
crazyjarjar2003

xTENSAxZANGETSU's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodakok View Post
Missing cubes (following the maps on the first page):

Autobot Chapter 1: Suburbs
Map missing 1 cube
Location of the cube is: NW of the Hunt sub-mission, in front of a house, just up the curved road

Autobot Chapter 2: More Than Meets The Eye

No cubes missing

Autobot Chapter 3: Inside Hoover Dam
Don't know if there are any missing, I found it too confusing following the map on that level, so I found all 100 by myself. I suggest you do so as well, not too hard.
"Hidden" cubes include: 8 in the area beyond the forcefield, 3 in the control room at the end of Breakout (chapter 1)

Autobot Chapter 4: The Last Stand
6 cubes missing
Locations of the cubes are:
1) At the top end of the curved patch of grass on the NE side
2) From #1, just go to the end of the grass patch (moving W) and up(N) the road. it's on the road.
3, 4, 5) From #2, just climb the building immediately W of the road (whilst you are facing N), all three are on top.
6) From #5, continue west, across the road, and up the next building. Continue until you get to the "V" in the road, and the cube is at the SE of the "V"

My suggestion, get all the cubes in the rest of the level, then come deal with this area. Then, mark off as usual, all the cubes that ARE on the map, not picking up the cubes that I described, and once done (you should have 94 cubes total), go back and get the 6 I described.

NOTE: another user has updated some of the maps, so feel free to use those instead
ok now i know (well im not sure) there is an cube missing on the more than meets the eye map cuz ive got 99 and checked every one off except for 20 that i got before i started checking and ive checked them all off and still cant find the one im looking for.

100% Retail: Avatar:TBE,

100% Arcade: Dash of Destruction,

crazyjarjar2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:36 AM   #62
crazyjarjar2003

xTENSAxZANGETSU's Gamercard
oh guys and one more thing

autobots 2nd chapter: more than meets the eye
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ent=auto02.jpg

i counted all the energon cubes on this map and i counted 101 energon cubes if anyone has a map of this chapter maybe i can find the missing one and finally move on.

Edit: ok i stand by my 101 count but i finally found my missing one by the demolition place. which is wierd cuz i was just over there and couldnt find a dam thing

100% Retail: Avatar:TBE,

100% Arcade: Dash of Destruction,

Last edited by crazyjarjar2003; 12-13-2007 at 03:56 AM.
crazyjarjar2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #63
killerc0P

k1llercop's Gamercard
Thanks for the guides and updated posts I have all the cubes now
killerc0P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:13 AM   #64
DutchHooligan

Dutch Saint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I got 1000/1000 WOOOT
Old 01-08-2008, 08:28 PM   #65
Tekkneek

TeKknEeK's Gamercard
just rented this game agin to get last achivement going to be hard
Old 03-08-2008, 04:22 AM   #66
Bellend124

Send a message via MSN to Bellend124

MarvlousBellend's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
i'm missing one cube on the 2nd decepticon level. i went to all the locations on the map twice, did anyone else have this issue?

Gotta love that this 98% of this forum only follows current games. No one remains active in forums of games they've finished. Good luck getting achievement tips for an original release.
Bellend124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:46 AM   #67
Wreggitt

Wreggitt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellend124 View Post
i'm missing one cube on the 2nd decepticon level. i went to all the locations on the map twice, did anyone else have this issue?
Have you checked under all the circled numbers because I think there may of been one under #2. I can't remember for sure though.
Wreggitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #68
DarKnight80

DarKnight80's Gamercard
I finally got all 100 cubes on the first Autobot mission, The Suburbs. Man, that was a pain! I won't make the same mistake on the second Autobot mission, More Than Meets The Eye, of just grabbing a cube here and there.

I thought I would have learned my lesson from hunting flags in Assassin's Creed, but I guess not!
Old 03-10-2008, 08:24 AM   #69
Bellend124

Send a message via MSN to Bellend124

MarvlousBellend's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreggitt View Post
Have you checked under all the circled numbers because I think there may of been one under #2. I can't remember for sure though.
omg you are a life saver. I was about to grid search the entire map. Usually when there is one by the icons i picked them up when getting the icons but this one isn't even labeled on the map

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKnight80 View Post
I thought I would have learned my lesson from hunting flags in Assassin's Creed, but I guess not!
I actually did Ass. Creed the right way, not touching a flag at all until i went and got them all using a map. This game is a bit harder though because they are not as hidden and using turbo to transforming sends you flying sometimes.

Gotta love that this 98% of this forum only follows current games. No one remains active in forums of games they've finished. Good luck getting achievement tips for an original release.

Last edited by Bellend124; 03-10-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Bellend124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:37 PM   #70
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
on 1st Decepticons map there is a missing one in the north west part of the map (around sumo sub-mission cube)

Last edited by pegaso650; 04-05-2008 at 08:14 PM.
pegaso650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:49 AM   #71
bewarethefoopa

bewarethefoopa's Gamercard
i just started this game today, but i'm trying to go along the outskirts of town to collect first, just to avoid the confusion of anything being out there still. glad i found this forum before i got too far ahead of myself lol
bewarethefoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #72
psycho harry

Psycho Harry's Gamercard
thx for the info..
psycho harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:51 PM   #73
b1indedbyfear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreggitt View Post
Saved me a bunch of time, I was about to start looking everywhere twice.
b1indedbyfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #74
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i haven't started this game yet..but i will start it soon..and this will help a lot!! thanks
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #75
WrottenSandwich

WolfVelocity's Gamercard

I put this game on the shelf a year ago and just recently put it back in my console to finish it up. I have already found a bunch of cubes on a lot of the maps so I am going to use everyones suggestions and tips and hopefully finish this up over the weekend. Thanks to everyone in advance hope I can get'er done!!

WrottenSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:51 AM   #76
whtsnk58

whtsnk58's Gamercard
I'm having a bit of trouble finding the last cube on the first Decepticon mission (Soccent Military Base). I found all 97 cubes that are on the map and on additional cube near the Destruction Challenge (so I'm at 99 right now), but I can't find the last one. I've been flying over the map for about the past hour or two looking for the dang thing, but I'm not having any luck whatsoever. Does anyone know where it might be located? I'd really appreciate some help with this one.

Never mind. I was able to find the last one in the top half of the airfield. I only wish I knew that the guide was missing locations of the cubes before I wasted my money on the thing.

Last edited by whtsnk58; 08-16-2008 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Found It
whtsnk58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:57 AM   #77
CLOUD STR1FE

Send a message via AIM to CLOUD STR1FE

CLOUD STR1FE's Gamercard
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripl299 View Post
on suburbs, i know where the last one is, it's right beside the cube for the hunt submission. I was looking everywhere and there it was. I hope this helps, now I just have to find the last one on the soccent military base mission to get 100%
Thanks Trip I couldn't find that foe the longest and I was getting so pissed so I just looked back on the forums and saw your reply. Thanks man.
CLOUD STR1FE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:16 PM   #78
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
started this game today and this thread is great..very good maps (but the cubes could have numbers in the map) thanks to all of you for the tips and corrections done about the missin coins in the maps!!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:11 PM   #79
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xodakok View Post
Missing cubes (following the maps on the first page):

Autobot Chapter 1: Suburbs
Map missing 1 cube
Location of the cube is: NW of the Hunt sub-mission, in front of a house, just up the curved road

Autobot Chapter 2: More Than Meets The Eye

No cubes missing

Autobot Chapter 3: Inside Hoover Dam
Don't know if there are any missing, I found it too confusing following the map on that level, so I found all 100 by myself. I suggest you do so as well, not too hard.
"Hidden" cubes include: 8 in the area beyond the forcefield, 3 in the control room at the end of Breakout (chapter 1)

Autobot Chapter 4: The Last Stand
6 cubes missing
Locations of the cubes are:
1) At the top end of the curved patch of grass on the NE side
2) From #1, just go to the end of the grass patch (moving W) and up(N) the road. it's on the road.
3, 4, 5) From #2, just climb the building immediately W of the road (whilst you are facing N), all three are on top.
6) From #5, continue west, across the road, and up the next building. Continue until you get to the "V" in the road, and the cube is at the SE of the "V"

My suggestion, get all the cubes in the rest of the level, then come deal with this area. Then, mark off as usual, all the cubes that ARE on the map, not picking up the cubes that I described, and once done (you should have 94 cubes total), go back and get the 6 I described.

NOTE: another user has updated some of the maps, so feel free to use those instead
add this to the corrections!!
this is what i found that was wrong in the Deception maps and that i remember..i think there are a few more errors..but this should help other players that will play the game in the future

Deception Level 2: Hunt for Witwicky there are 6 cubes in the map to the right of the Power Plant on the road!! but in this area only have 5 cubes..the last cube in this level it's above secret icon #2 in the bridge and it's not marked in the map!

Deception Level3: A Gathering Force: 1 missing cube near SUMO challenge!!

Deception Level4: City Of The Machines: 3 missing cubes in the very left bottom near the white square in the map!!

started the game 3 days ago and i already got the full 1000GS..thanks to the maps even incomplete =)

Last edited by Achiever TM; 09-10-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #80
LavitzOwns

DarkLavitz's Gamercard
thanks for these maps. they were a lot of help. i should have 1000/1000 by the end of tonight.
Aegis Wing, N+, Dash of Destruction
Working On (3):
RockBand (885/1000), RockBand 2 (745/1000), Castle Crashers (105/200)

LavitzOwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #81
LavitzOwns

DarkLavitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
add this to the corrections!!
this is what i found that was wrong in the Deception maps and that i remember..i think there are a few more errors..but this should help other players that will play the game in the future

Deception Level 2: Hunt for Witwicky there are 6 cubes in the map to the right of the Power Plant on the road!! but in this area only have 5 cubes..the last cube in this level it's above secret icon #2 in the bridge and it's not marked in the map!

Deception Level3: A Gathering Force: 1 missing cube near SUMO challenge!!

Deception Level4: City Of The Machines: 3 missing cubes in the very left bottom near the white square in the map!!

started the game 3 days ago and i already got the full 1000GS..thanks to the maps even incomplete =)
sorry for double post, but what about the first decepticon mission? by my count there are 2 missing from the map.

EDIT - found them. and i already had the one mentioned in the faq which is why i asked. but no worries now.
Aegis Wing, N+, Dash of Destruction
Working On (3):
RockBand (885/1000), RockBand 2 (745/1000), Castle Crashers (105/200)

Last edited by LavitzOwns; 01-11-2009 at 07:24 AM.
LavitzOwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #82
Chris Hoke

Chris Hoke's Gamercard
99/100 on Last Stand 4th Autobots mission any tips? I used the guide for the missing 6 but its really hard to understand what he means when the road comes to a V.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #83
TehKrizz

TehKrizz's Gamercard
I'm going to be picking this game back up soon. I'm tired of seeing it in my list at 725/1000. Hopefully this thread will help me find the cubes I'm missing.

This isn't going to be fun...

Edit: I just realized I haven't touched this game since January of 08...

Last edited by TehKrizz; 02-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.
TehKrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #84
pinmonkae

pmg2008's Gamercard
Thank you very much for the maps!!!!

They were most useful to me in helping me finish the full 1000 from this game. I am not sure how many hours I would have spent looking for the cubes otherwise but I know I would have been a lot more bored and searched the same areas countless times with limited success...

The most "tricky" cubes for me are the ones hidden in or directly under boxes (making them not visible) on the SOCCOM base level.

I found printing the maps on a full page (in colour or greyscale) and physically marking over the cubes I had already found worked nicely for me. The process of elimination is a powerful tool here!

Good luck to anyone else missing a couple of cubes and thanks again to the OP for taking the time to scan the maps and help everyone else out.
pinmonkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #85
WaitinToDrag

BoostedRadix's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinmonkae View Post
Thank you very much for the maps!!!!

They were most useful to me in helping me finish the full 1000 from this game. I am not sure how many hours I would have spent looking for the cubes otherwise but I know I would have been a lot more bored and searched the same areas countless times with limited success...

The most "tricky" cubes for me are the ones hidden in or directly under boxes (making them not visible) on the SOCCOM base level.

I found printing the maps on a full page (in colour or greyscale) and physically marking over the cubes I had already found worked nicely for me. The process of elimination is a powerful tool here!

Good luck to anyone else missing a couple of cubes and thanks again to the OP for taking the time to scan the maps and help everyone else out.
same here...i did the same thing and it worked like a charm.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #86
Dom7777

Dom7777's Gamercard
thanks for this, it was a great help
Dom7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #87
Alpha202

Alpha202's Gamercard
Thanks alot =)
Alpha202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #88
jwprice1974

jwprice1974's Gamercard
Couldn't have got the 1000 points without these..Thanks.
jwprice1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #89
Russianlotreither

Send a message via MSN to Russianlotreither

russianlot's Gamercard
ahhhh...
I got all those all by myself...
too sad I didn't became a member intill now, other wise I wouldn't have wasted my time on searching, searching, searching...
Russianlotreither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #90
Rojer05

Send a message via AIM to Rojer05 Send a message via MSN to Rojer05 Send a message via Yahoo to Rojer05

Rojer05's Gamercard
i cant find da last 2 cubes for soccent military base plz help

Edit:dey were right in my face

Last edited by Rojer05; 07-17-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Rojer05 is offline   Reply With Quote