PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Thor: God of Thunder
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #1
Mr Deftino

Mr Deftino's Gamercard
Bit of help with Meteor Storm on Muspelheim? Valhallen

Hey guys, like most people, I've found Valhallen not too bad up to now. However there's quite a trivial bit I just can't seem to get past. The part where you have to release the anchors on Muspelheim and there's a section where you have to kill lots of those small infernir guys, and exploding ones, very similar to the section at the start of Niffleheim. I just can't get past these guys, everytime I get hit by one of them exploding or a damn meteor.

I've tried doing this section with 90% health and 100% odin force (both 1 level off fully upgraded) and no matter what I do I die.

My strategy is mostly land, do a couple of charged wind combos then when they start to overpower a bit, let them have a lightning storm, repeat both of those again. But still they keep spawning and eventually I just get mauled by them.

Any tips?

Completed Retail: COD4, Oblivion (1250), Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Harry Potter OOTP, Harry Potter HBP, Fallout 3 (1000), Tomb Raider Underworld (1000), L.A. Noire (1400), Captain America: Super Soldier, Iron Man 2, The Amazing Spider-Man, Mafia II (1000), Saints Row: The Third (1000), LEGO Harry Potter 1-4

Completed Arcade: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (250)
Mr Deftino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:01 AM   #2
The Taymanator

The Taymanator's Gamercard
Wow, that was brutal. Just finished after my fifth or sixth try. Basically I used fully loaded windstorm twice, then used lighning strikes whenever I managed to grab Odinforce. In order to generate more, I grappled a lot and pressed B. Still, just barely made it with a bit of health.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
Mr Deftino

Mr Deftino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taymanator View Post
Wow, that was brutal. Just finished after my fifth or sixth try. Basically I used fully loaded windstorm twice, then used lighning strikes whenever I managed to grab Odinforce. In order to generate more, I grappled a lot and pressed B. Still, just barely made it with a bit of health.
I managed to do it, I'm up to Mangog now (help me god!). What I did was land, did a couple of charged wind combos. Then let them surround me, lightning storm. Then started grappling them a lot. That seemed to keep them at bay a bit. Dash around the rock and grapple as many as possible and get odinforce from them, then let them have some lightning. Just watch out for the meteors.

That was for the benefit of others looking at this topic for help. Nothing worse than when someone posts a thread asking for help then just say "Nevermind. Done it." then never tell you how they did it!

Completed Retail: COD4, Oblivion (1250), Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Harry Potter OOTP, Harry Potter HBP, Fallout 3 (1000), Tomb Raider Underworld (1000), L.A. Noire (1400), Captain America: Super Soldier, Iron Man 2, The Amazing Spider-Man, Mafia II (1000), Saints Row: The Third (1000), LEGO Harry Potter 1-4

Completed Arcade: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (250)
Mr Deftino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:02 AM   #4
TBonePhone

TBonePhone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
All these threads are very old, but in case people come with the same problem, you can actually skip that platform alltogether.

The first time you have a chance to jump up to the central platform and break the barrier, focus on a jump point to the far right. You can leap up, thunder trench that shield, jump back to the platform you just came from, and then leap to the point I believe you're intended to. After that keep working around clockwise, but after the second platform with a few big guys, you'll be able to break the third shield and skip the one with the little guys.

TBonePhone is offline   Reply With Quote