PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
Campaign 5.. Help me please

So i just started campaign 5, and im in fight with Fiona vs demons. but every 2nd go i get my 2nd and 3rd rows totally wiped out by some spell.. so how am i meant charge up anybody attack who takes over 2turns?
KohrinSoulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
Oki so i just did it... but honestly.. im mega disappointed with how myself for my "tactics" , i just used the -2HP a turn, and basically waited for special - those was only 2 thingsi manage do damage with.

So if anybody knows another way to do this pls let me know?.. i also tried stacking up 3 atm formation, the nputting a 2charge formation behind to attack between the spell that wipes 2 and 3 rows. but it didnt go so well.

Really wanna hear back to how others manage this fight, thanks
KohrinSoulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
Sessh

Sessh0's Gamercard
I simply used ghosts. They won't die from the explosions when charged and they are fast to attack.

But, yeah, what ultimately finished it was the spell. It's faster that way, though.
Sessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:44 AM   #4
Dragonling

Dragonling's Gamercard
I actually ended up solving this battle the same way you did Kohrin. -2hp artifact and chaining/skiping turns to fill my spell meter faster.

The fight right after against the three titans. Has anyone found a sure-fire strategy for it?
Dragonling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
Worhammer

Worhammer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm stuck when you fight against the two reaper things, where if either one of them touches you you instantly lose. So gay. I've managed to take out one twice in a row, but the second one always gets through

"The average white man thinks about sex every six seconds, but he only thinks about sex with a black man once a year."
Worhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:57 AM   #6
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worhammer View Post
I'm stuck when you fight against the two reaper things, where if either one of them touches you you instantly lose. So gay. I've managed to take out one twice in a row, but the second one always gets through
Which campaign is that? The 3rd? I think I vaguely remember that being a huge pain. Reapers are weak and slow, so attack as much as possible and build massive walls, I only focused on them and won 2nd try I think.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:06 AM   #7
Worhammer

Worhammer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I figured out the secret. Book of the dead, didn't even bother with the reapers, just went for her life points. By the time they hit me, the main guy was already half dead. Finished it off with a dragon to the face. Wewt!

"The average white man thinks about sex every six seconds, but he only thinks about sex with a black man once a year."
Worhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:27 AM   #8
giantsfan940

giantsfan940's Gamercard
Anyone got any advice for the 2nd and 3rd battles of the chapter 5 intro?
Old 04-25-2011, 03:06 AM   #9
Scyth89

Scyth89's Gamercard
Those battles can be won by using items that revive you after death... then you can ignore some of the heavy hitters. Or use champions that can delay their charge.
Scyth89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
Skode

Skode's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan940 View Post
Anyone got any advice for the 2nd and 3rd battles of the chapter 5 intro?
2nd Battle - this one isnt so bad... all you need are druids and the artifact which revives you. Focus attacking with druids on the middle golem to slow his countdown and compliment these attacks with Unicorn charges and archers in the cases you cant set up one of the elites. The Golems either side will attack and kill you one same turn so the artifact will deal with both of them for you at once.

3rd Battle - straightforward as long as you use the Swordmaster, his constant attacks will mess with the rank and file whether they are charging up or not. He laughs off the poison and the damage dealt to him in almost every instance so its just a case of leaving them do the damage to the enemy leader whilst the rest set up walls and slow down the rest. I used the priestess troops for the battle to help negate any potential problems faced in battle whilst offering sufficient damage sponge capabilities as well for the rank and file.
Skode is offline   Reply With Quote