PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Quake Arena Arcade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Fluid Mantis

Fluid Mantis's Gamercard
Disable Blood

I notice there's an option to disable blood. Well, here's the deal. I got a new 360 S and I'm selling my old 360 to my nephew, who is about twelve. Unfortunately, I lost a few games as I couldn't transfer the licenses. One of these games was Quake Arena Arcade, and it would be painful to have to do the equivalent of binning such a pricey game.

I tried disabling the blood and it's not actually that bad. No gibs or projectile limbs. Depends on whether my sister will be okay with FPS in general (hell, I was playing GTA and Halo at thirteen), but I haven't tried dabbling with the family settings and they may be a bit restrictive, so I'm reluctant to do that. Either way, is there any way to make it so that on my nephew's gamer profile, he can't enable the blood setting? What's the best way to do this? And what are the downsides to enabling this family thing?

Quake's the only game that might not be suitable for kids. All the others on there are fine, like Scott Pilgrim and Ecco.

Cheers!