PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #31
silentb0b

ahyasuck's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by osakamitsu View Post
Nice! But the description sounds a bit strange... can you elaborate on it? Im guessing ancient sailor is the character you have to use, but what do you mean with the fish to ride crab? Is he by default holding a fish and have an ability to ride crab with his fish? Sorry Im not quite that far yet.
yes ancient sailor is the chars name. he is by default holding a fish. you may have to slap the crab before the Y show to ride.
silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #32
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentb0b View Post
yes ancient sailor is the chars name. he is by default holding a fish. you may have to slap the crab before the Y show to ride.
Cool. I'll this to it.
osakamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:28 AM   #33
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderkin View Post
Just a heads up Fast Forge is for Fixing Red Hot Objects, not for overall fast building. Hopefully Fast build is the last one, because I always use that one in Lego Games.

I already posted this but it looks like you missed it. "Character Treasure just means that when you kill a lego npc they drop studs."
My apologies. Thanks for the heads up. I'll make the additions and corrections now. Thanks!
Old 05-09-2011, 01:24 AM   #34
silentb0b

ahyasuck's Gamercard
fast build:

location: in tia dalma's shack over the bridge on the far left
silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:56 AM   #35
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
fast build:

location: in tia dalma's shack over the bridge on the far left
Nice! but is there anything special you have to do once your there to get it? Also do you have a price for fast build?

Last edited by osakamitsu; 05-09-2011 at 02:01 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:02 AM   #36
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Is there a mod who can change the name to "Red Hat Location Guide"?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #37
UGOTSHOT83

UGOTSHOT83's Gamercard
Not sure if this is correct but I googled the extra toggle description and for LEGO:BATMAN it meant that in free-play you could have extra characters to use, So I assume it will be the same for this one. Hope this helps. Also thanks for making this thread it helped me out a lot.
UGOTSHOT83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #38
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Quote:
You don't need the sailor, nor a fish nor do you need to hit the crab with anything, you just have to tire them out.They'll always run away from you but if you keep following one it will eventually collapse and let you ride it.Then the hat will appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTSHOT83 View Post
Not sure if this is correct but I googled the extra toggle description and for LEGO:BATMAN it meant that in free-play you could have extra characters to use, So I assume it will be the same for this one. Hope this helps. Also thanks for making this thread it helped me out a lot.
That's what I expected it to do as well, especially since it's required for an achievement ("And really bad eggs").But when I'm in freeplay and turn it on I can't find any new characters.

Last edited by BullZeye; 05-09-2011 at 02:10 PM.
BullZeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #39
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullZeye View Post
You don't need the sailor, nor a fish nor do you need to hit the crab with anything, you just have to tire them out.They'll always run away from you but if you keep following one it will eventually collapse and let you ride it.Then the hat will appear.

That's what I expected it to do as well, especially since it's required for an achievement ("And really bad eggs").But when I'm in freeplay and turn it on I can't find any new characters.

Thanks I'll add your comment on the sailer/crab thing....
Old 05-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #40
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTSHOT83 View Post
But yeah IIm confused with the extra toggle thing. I bought it and I dont know what the difference was before I bought it. Does it affect being able to use the extra characters at all? Like maybe if you dont buy it you cant switch between different characters in free play.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #41
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Quote:
But yeah IIm confused with the extra toggle thing. I bought it and I dont know what the difference was before I bought it. Does it affect being able to use the extra characters at all? Like maybe if you dont buy it you cant switch between different characters in free play.
I at least know a little bit more about the Toggle Extras cheat.
During freeplay on Tortuga(film 1, chapter 2) you can toggle through some new and unique characters with the and buttons.It seems that the cheat only has an effect on some levels, I'm going through all of them right now(collecting minikits with the help of the locator) and try it out on all of them.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #42
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
I at least know a little bit more about the Toggle Extras cheat.
During freeplay on Tortuga(film 1, chapter 2) you can toggle through some new and unique characters with the and buttons.It seems that the cheat only has an effect on some levels, I'm going through all of them right now(collecting minikits with the help of the locator) and try it out on all of them.
Awesome thanks man!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #43
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
I have to correct myself, Toggle Extras has some extra characters on every level, but some appear on several levels.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #44
artphobia

CthulhuCalamari's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I have to correct myself, Toggle Extras has some extra characters on every level, but some appear on several levels.

Yea extra toggle has give some random/weird characters to play on all the LEGO games so far when turned on. I think there were skeletons you could paly in the early SW games and junk like that. The extra toggles really didn't help in solving any levels and it's no wonder people didn't really mess with it much, I assume. Bit interesting they made an achievement for it now.

I'm just happy you can switch to ANY unlocked character by holding Y in freeplay.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #45
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Yeah, it's not the most useful feature but anyway, I got the achievement now and added a complete list of these toggle characters to my guide.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #46
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks; added.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #47
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

can someone keep in mind to get the price for breathe underwater? Its the last thing I need for the guide. I already have it... I was an idiot and forgot to look before I bought it.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #48
GlassVial

Quote:
can someone keep in mind to get the price for breathe underwater? Its the last thing I need for the guide. I already have it... I was an idiot and forgot to look before I bought it.
It's 250,000.

Thanks for all this info, hope this post gets sticked, it made finding the treasure multipliers and treasure magnet (the most important things to get early on IMO, the rest can come later as the money racks up) much easier
GlassVial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #49
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassVial View Post
It's 250,000.

Thanks for all this info, hope this post gets sticked, it made finding the treasure multipliers and treasure magnet (the most important things to get early on IMO, the rest can come later as the money racks up) much easier
Thank you so much! I'll credit you as well!
Old 05-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #50
Cinderkin

Cinderkin's Gamercard
BUMP. Now that the guide is finished it should be stickied.

Head Writer for Gouki.com Number 1 in the world! Look me up for Reviews, Previews, and Live Streams. Don't be a Jimmy!
Cinderkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:30 AM   #51
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

sticky/name change?
Old 05-12-2011, 11:03 AM   #52
marblesetter

Never mind

Last edited by marblesetter; 05-12-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Did not see a certain response
marblesetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #53
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

for the jumping onthe 5 poles -if you're having fits, load up a second controller andf have that player stand on the first one... and you just jump on the next 4.

- Use a bomber and go tot he city side of the post. Go to the well and blast the hell out of the 3 silvers seats around it. just keep bomb spamming each one untill the red hat pops up (can't remember which one)
- Once you have a singer and BLACKBEARD, right above the well is a door (use black beard to open it), go ina s swap to a singer and shatter the FISH poster...again can't remember which hat it is.
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #54
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajennice View Post
for the jumping onthe 5 poles -if you're having fits, load up a second controller andf have that player stand on the first one... and you just jump on the next 4.

- Use a bomber and go tot he city side of the post. Go to the well and blast the hell out of the 3 silvers seats around it. just keep bomb spamming each one untill the red hat pops up (can't remember which one)
- Once you have a singer and BLACKBEARD, right above the well is a door (use black beard to open it), go ina s swap to a singer and shatter the FISH poster...again can't remember which hat it is.

Hey thanks for the tips, but Im a little confused since you listed directions to two hats that were found. We actually have every hat listed. I can add your tip for the poles though... Im actually running out of characters for the post. I would have reserved another post but I never thought it would end up being a guide.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #55
cmscott1079

Scizzler1079's Gamercard
could i please have some clarification on the quick build hat?? i am not seeing it anywhere near tia dalma's shack, but maybe im just dyslexic...

cmscott1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #56
cmscott1079

Scizzler1079's Gamercard
pretty sure quick build is close to the x10 hat in the tower through the right gate from the port

Old 05-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #57
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

are you guys saying quick build has the wrong info? If anyone can clarify I will change it.

there is a hat toward the camera in tia dalmas shack that you can get by breaking things, and another once you use black beards power on the black and red bricks in the back left.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #58
Ratdart

Ratdart's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmscott1079 View Post
could i please have some clarification on the quick build hat?? i am not seeing it anywhere near tia dalma's shack, but maybe im just dyslexic...
You have to ride another barrel over to the spot outside Tia dalmas door right after you build the bridge extender out of gold bricks.
Ratdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:26 PM   #59
Ratdart

Ratdart's Gamercard
Quote:
are you guys saying quick build has the wrong info? If anyone can clarify I will change it.

there is a hat toward the camera in tia dalmas shack that you can get by breaking things, and another once you use black beards power on the black and red bricks in the back left.
To clarify I had to activate both barrel ride areas OUTSIDE of her shack for the quick build hat to appear
Ratdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #60
cmscott1079

Scizzler1079's Gamercard
quick build IS in the tower through the RIGHT gate and after building the gold structure that requires 32 gold bricks, it is NOWHERE near tia dalma's shack, just to clarify!!!