PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #91
ghost10221987

ghost10221987's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullZeye View Post
What do you want most? 25
In any level use only the compass to find all it's secrets in one go, alone.

*Note*: Has to be done solo.
Easiest to do in Port Royal : film 1, chapter 1.
Start in the prison, looking for the item(not sure what it is, a chicken leg?) on the 6 o'clock position.Then continue to the first beach to find the planks, a pole(build it to reach a very elusive minikit) and the conch.Then move on to the hidden area that opens up after destroying the silver barricade in the big square next to the docks and look for the sausage, the golden sword and the fish in this backyard.Lastly head to the second beach and use the cursed version of Jack to find the small crab underwater(ride it for "Sea turtles, mate")

Thanks to neocasanova and Cinderkin for figuring this one out.
Just got this yesterday and it was actually in Co-Op, so I don't think it HAS to be done solo, you just have to be the one to find everything. I don't know if it matters, but I got it on the level where Jack and Elizabeth are marooned (can't remember the name), but I was definitely in Co-Op.
W8 100%: 9
iOS 100%: 1
Web Games 100%: 1

Overall Completion %: Points: 78%
Overall Completion %: Achievements: 81%
ghost10221987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:50 AM   #92
davidsan

ArchDavidsan's Gamercard
What do you want most? in hub

I just got What do you want most? in the hub after opening up both gates from the first area. Go over to the beach across the water from the movie boards and you can get 5 compass items; there's one in the area with the minifigs and two in the other area.
davidsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #93
artphobia

CthulhuCalamari's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tru89x View Post
does anyone know who the very last character is at the very far right past the custom characters it just says locked on it and i have all the achievements and completed the bonus stage as well.

I have the strange feeling it's Jacks dad and probably only unlockable with a 6-letter cheat. Thing is whoever he is, he isn't needed for any achievements. Just saying because I have 1000gs in the game and didn't use any 6-letter cheats.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #94
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Alright I'll add it to the guide, I just assumed Fall Rescue would prevent you from getting the achievement.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #95
coldandtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by artphobia View Post
I have the strange feeling it's Jacks dad and probably only unlockable with a 6-letter cheat. Thing is whoever he is, he isn't needed for any achievements. Just saying because I have 1000gs in the game and didn't use any 6-letter cheats.
It's not his dad, it's another Jack Sparrow who dances to the Yo-Ho-Ho song when he's not moving (as does everyone else close by).

The code is VDJSPW and he doesn't count in the completion percentage.
coldandtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:38 AM   #96
KennyJive

KennyJive's Gamercard
Simply selecting a Custom slot in freeplay will unlock "A pirates life for me". No gold brick required and i've only completed the first film.

KennyJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #97
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Green Thumb - Silver   Micro Guide - Gold   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Bumpity Bump
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #98
Mars Renegade

mars renegade's Gamercard
Got my 1000. Thanks for a great guide!

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB!

Mars Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #99
Tyrantus

GeeksDontLie's Gamercard
Brethern Court didn't unlock for me until I had Cursed Jack Sparrow. Anyone finding it didn't unlock with all the pirate lords should try the same.

Tyrantus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #100
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
Anyone have any suggestions for the rotten eggs achievement? I have completed all chapters and movies, have all hats (with extra toggle turned on), and the all character achievement.

I went into each chapter under Free Play, shuffled through the characters until I got back around to the original character, and would then quit and save back to the port. On some of the chapters it didn't allow me to save, only exit to port without saving.

Any suggestions on how you all accomplished this one?
Old 05-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #101
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Fire! 15
Fire 100 cannonballs.

This is cumulative and will come over time.To complete the game to 100% you'll have to fire way more than just 100 cannonballs.
Another easy way to unlock this for the impatient types...I got on one of my completed minikit boats in the hub and just started sailing around pressing x which shoots 3 cannon balls at one time...unlocked real quick.
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:26 PM   #102
coldandtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMon81 View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for the rotten eggs achievement? I have completed all chapters and movies, have all hats (with extra toggle turned on), and the all character achievement.

I went into each chapter under Free Play, shuffled through the characters until I got back around to the original character, and would then quit and save back to the port. On some of the chapters it didn't allow me to save, only exit to port without saving.

Any suggestions on how you all accomplished this one?
If you don't get the option to save it means you didn't collect any studs before pressing start. I'm not sure if it matters (or if the saving matters) but I did it the same way as you, but I had the stud magnet turned on and made sure I got a stud on every level before quitting. It unlocked after the 4th level of the 4th film.
coldandtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:45 PM   #103
FlexibleToad

FlexibleToad's Gamercard
really nice guide, be sure to use it. I just completed port royal and i already love this game!
FlexibleToad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #104
GrandKaiserD

GrandKaiserD79's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neocasanova View Post
The best Pirate I've ever seen can be obtained in Free-Mode with enabled Cheats

EDIT Just got What do you want most? Got it in the First Level (port Royal) after collecting the items on the Compas in order first the plank then the pole then the red sausage and so on after i collecting the clam-head-thing tht achievement popped up

I got What do you want most? by finding all the compass items in the hub... much faster than wandering through levels.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:25 AM   #105
NASKNSTE

Tashnste's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullZeye View Post
I am a bad man 15
Play a level with all Extras turned on (Single Player Only).

This will obviously be easy after unlocking all extras(see "You may throw my Hat").You don't even have to play through an entire level, just have them all turned on at the same time for a second and it'll unlock.

Sea turtles, mate 25
Ride on all types of animal in the game.

The following animals are necessary :
-Donkey (Port Royal, unmissable)
-Horse (Tortuga, unmissable)
-Pig (Tortuga)
-Crab (Hub, Port Royal, Pelegosto)
-Sea turtle (Smuggler's Den)
-Snail (The Dutchman's Secret) Thanks to true89x
-Goat (Davy Jones' Locker, unmissable)
-Giant Crab (Isla Cruces) Thanks to true89x , but not needed if you've already ridden any other type of crab.
-Spider (Fountan of Youth) Thanks to silentbob

You're off the edge of the map 15
Highlight the secret 6th point on all 4 level select maps (Single Player Only).

If you take a closer look at the 4 level select maps you'll notice a skull and crossbone on each of them.Simply highlight them once with your cursor(no need to press any buton) and the achievement will pop.They won't show up until you've completed a couple of levels on the respective map though.

Thanks to Artphobia for pointing out that the Jolly Rogers don't show up right away.

Hello, Beastie 25
Get eaten by the Kraken 10 times.

This is done on the Kraken Level : film 2, chapter 5.
During the battle with the kraken simply let it suck you into its mouth 10 times to unlock this.

Fire! 15
Fire 100 cannonballs.

This is cumulative and will come over time.To complete the game to 100% you'll have to fire way more than just 100 cannonballs.

Fight to the bitter end 20
Defeat 100 enemies.

This,too is cumulative and will come sooner than you think.
For me it unlocked around the middle of the film 2 story.

Five lashes be owed 15
As Jimmy Legs, whip Will Turner 5 times.

After unlocking those 2 characters(should be after or even during film 2) simply get the two of them together anywhere(the hub is always the easiest) and whip Turner 5 times as Jimmy.

What do you want most? 25
In any level use only the compass to find all it's secrets in one go, alone.

Although the achievement description says alone, this can be done in coop, but it has to be you who finds the secrets.
Easiest to do in Port Royal : film 1, chapter 1 :
Start in the prison, looking for the item(not sure what it is, a chicken leg?) on the 6 o'clock position.Then continue to the first beach to find the planks, a pole(build it to reach a very elusive minikit) and the conch.Then move on to the hidden area that opens up after destroying the silver barricade in the big square next to the docks and look for the sausage, the golden sword and the fish in this backyard.Lastly head to the second beach and use the cursed version of Jack to find the small crab underwater(ride it for "Sea turtles, mate")

Thanks to neocasanova and Cinderkin for figuring this one out.
Thanks toghost10221987 for finding out that it can be done in coop.
Thanks to davidsan for noting that it can also be done in the hub.

Try wearing a corset 15

Do 5 Lady backflips.

Each female character can backflip by simply jumping backwards.Just get yourself enough room and start flipping.The long stretch along the level select maps in the hub is perfect for this.

Did everybody see that? 20
High dive into the Maelstrom.

Can be done in either Story mode or Freeplay during the boss battle with Davy Jones at the end of film 3, chapter 5.Once Jones is down to his last heart you can climb to the highest point of the ship and before finishing him off walk away from the screen(there's a purple stud there) and jump off into the maelstrom.

Thanks to SuperMonkeyHero for confirming this.
Thanks to coldandtired for finding out that it doesn't matter if Fall Rescue is turned on.

Wind in your sails 15
Hit a flying parrot on Smuggler's Den.

There's a flying parrot near each entrance to the underground area both near the start and on the second island to the right.
You can hit it with any ranged weapon(Will's throwing axe, small/big guns or just pick up a coconut and hurl it at the bird).

Thanks to cinderkin for pointing this one out.

And really bad eggs 25

Play as all the Extra Toggle characters.

Toggle Extras is one of the red Hats/cheats and if you have it turned on during fleeplay you're able to toggle through additional characters that can't be used anywhere else using the and buttons.
Basically all you need to do is go to each level and keep hitting the shoulder buttons until you're back at the first character.
I've listed them all anyway because a lot of these characters can be found on several levels so you can skip some chapters entirely.
You can switch through all of them while going for minikits and the compass or you can just briefly fire each level up, toggle through new characters and then save and exit(That's how I did it) and still get the achievement.

Film 1 : The Curse of the Black Pearl :
1.Port Royal : Rifleman, Soldier and Nervous Pirate.
2.Tortuga : Town Pirate, Town Man, Town Girl, Town Lady, Angry Pirate, Worried Pirate, Dangerous Pirate, Giselle and Scarlett.
3.The Black Pearl Attacks : Nothing new.
4.Smuggler's Den : Officer.
5.Isla De Muerta : Ragetti(Dress) and Pintel(Dress).

Film 2 : Dead Man's Chest :
1.Pelegostos : Company Soldier and Company Officer.
2.A Touch of Destiny : River Man and River Lady.
3.The Dutchman's Secret : Dutchman Pirate, Wheelback, Finnegan, Jelly and Broondjongen.
4.Isla Cruces : Nothing new.
5.The Kraken : Nothing new.

Film 3 : At World's End :
1.Singapore : Singapore Pirate, Singapore Man and Singapore Lady.
2.Davy Jones' Locker : Imaginary Jack (Spade), Imaginary Jack(Bomb) and Imaginary Jack(Pistol).
3.Norrington's Choice : Nothing New.
4.The Brethren Court : Nothing New.
5.The Maelstrom : Nothing New.

Film 4 : On Stranger Tides :
1.London Town : Nothing New.
2.Queen Ann's Revenge : Zombie Pirate.
3.White Cap Bay : Mermaid.
4.A Spanish Legacy: Spanish Soldier and Spanish Officer.
5.The Fountain of Youth : Nothing New.

Aye-Aye Captain! 15
Play a level in co-op.

This simply means offline coop using a second controller, so just play through any level that way.Keep in mind that you have to play the entire level from start to finish, you can't just let the second controller join at the end.To be safe, join at the hub and then start the level.

Thanks to FunkyGestpo for confirming that it's offline.
Thanks to
Artphobia for noting that you have to play the entire level from start to finish.
nice guide mate thanks just thought id point out hoist the colours is worth 50g not 25g lol
NASKNSTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #106
Lord Montymort

Brianx88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey guys, just letting you know that for the "Gents, take a walk" Achievement you do NOT need to use Syrena, I unlocked it without using her (I left her for last because It says it has to be done in one go, and I had a feeling she might not be needed, as she doesn't actually "walk" when under water).
Lord Montymort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #107
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Newbie

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Green Thumb - Silver   Micro Guide - Gold   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASKNSTE View Post
nice guide mate thanks just thought id point out hoist the colours is worth 50g not 25g lol
What was the point of you quoting that portion of the guide when your comment on "Hoist the Colors" isn't even in the portion you quoted?
Old 05-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #108
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Dont know if this has been posted before, but I got ''What do you want most?'' during story, on Smuggler's Island (or whatever it's called in English (I have Dutch version)) Story 1, Chapter 4

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #109
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Well I haven't mentioned that particular level but I did write that it can be done in any level, I just chose Port Royal cause it's one of the earliest possibilities and(I think) one of the easiest.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #110
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Anyone working on a collectibles guide yet?
I've completed the first three film stories and I dont want to play the fourth until I see the movie, so I thought I should go hunt some collectibles to save later headaches
Problem is I cant find any proper collectibles guide for this game yet

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #111
sxylou123

SxyLou69's Gamercard
Re - Gents Take A Walk Achievement

Please put the Mermaid on the list as I completed the list and no achievement, used the mermaid in a level in free play and "Bleep Bloop" achievement unlocked...
sxylou123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #112
Qwik

Qwik's Gamercard
What are the multiplier unlocks for hte 88G achievement?
Qwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:06 AM   #113
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Newbie

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwik View Post
You mean the cheat codes for the Red Hat multipliers? Sorry, there are no Red Hat cheats found for this game so far. You'll have to unlock them the old fashioned way. If you read through this thread and about 15 other threads in this forum, you'll find that you really don't need the codes, just replay levels until you have enough studs to buy them.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:19 AM   #114
juand182

can't wait to play this game
juand182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:24 AM   #115
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
If you get all the collectibles in a level can you just quit out(save and quit)?
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #116
Ghetto Ferret

Ghetto Ferret's Gamercard
Nice Job
Xbox Gamercards
Ghetto Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #117
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Newbie

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
If you get all the collectibles in a level can you just quit out(save and quit)?
Collectibles meaning minikits? Yes, you can.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:16 PM   #118
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Newbie

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
Anyone working on a collectibles guide yet?
I've completed the first three film stories and I don't want to play the fourth until I see the movie, so I thought I should go hunt some collectibles to save later headaches
Problem is I cant find any proper collectibles guide for this game yet
Searching works wonders...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=310381
Old 05-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #119
Bulldog LXXIII

Bulldog LXXIII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwik View Post
Once you have found and bought all the red hats for the 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x and Double Treasure when activated you will have a stud multiplier of over 7000 (can't remember the exact multiplier figure).

But with that multiplier free playing a few levels/smashing all the items in the port apart, you will rack up 88million studs easily... And that is all that is required to unlock the achievement.

There are no codes for the red hats - just a case of finding them in the port and buying them... Then turning them on in the extras menu.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #120
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Newbie

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

888,888,888 studs, not 88 million...