PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Terminator: Salvation
Subscribe    Donate
Terminator: Salvation
Quick links
Latest news
May 20, 2009 Terminator Salvation UK Launch Trailer
May 06, 2009 Terminator Salvation Ground Enemies Trailer
Apr 20, 2009 Terminator Salvation Gameplay Trailer
Apr 14, 2009 Terminator Salvation Trailer

Old 06-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
ankle_spawn

Gamertag: Katarr0
question on the easy-glitch

this is the guide Stayclassy posted some time ago... *You need TWO controllers and a backup account to do this trick. Step 1 - On your MAIN PROFILE (the one you want the 1k to go to), beat the entire game on easy. On easy the glitches are manageable, and it will only take you 4 hours or so Step 2 - After you beat the game back ALL THE WAY OUT to the main title screen. With your BACKUP PROFILE/second controller start a NEW GAME on Hard, selecting Co-Op and joining with your Main Profile/first controller when the game prompts you to press start. Right after the new game starts (when you get control of the character and hear a guy ask "John are you okay?&quot quit out back to the main title screen again Step 3 - With your Main Profile/first controller, select Replay Scenario. Choose "For The Resistance" on Hard and in Co-Op, joining with your Backup Profile/second contrller when the game prompts you to press start. Now beat this level. If you don't have anyone to play the Backup Profile/second controller, just have it sit back while you do all the killing. It's a really easy and short level, even on Hard. After you beat the game your Backup Profile will get the achievements "For The Resistance", "Seasoned Commander", and "Veteran Commander"................................... ............................................ well, at least its part of the guide, cause i cut the following steps. my question is: are those steps really necessary? in other words: wouldnt it be more simple to switch the order in which we use our profiles?......................................... .................................................. .... i mean, could we complete the game on easy with our backup profile, and then just get the achievements at the end of step 3? that would spare us the saves jam and a bit of work ................................................ ............................................... im lazy, i know... if anybody tested, maybe the mighty Stayclassy Himself, that'd be nice to know. well, i hope this question is not gonna spill gas on that flaming about glicthes i read before i dont want to spread gasoline on the fire .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................SORRY IT SEEMS I HAVE TROUBLES WITH THE WRITING INTERFACE I CANt AVOID THIS WALL OF TEXT ................................................ .................................................. .....................................nevermind, irealized that would screw the achievements unlocking order

Last edited by ankle_spawn; 06-03-2009 at 10:28 AM.
ankle_spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Morty

Gamertag: LewisMorton o7
im just about to try this glitch out right now to clean up 1000 for this game... its not been a good experience for me playing this game haha

My funny gif thread. Get adding!
Morty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
TLOR FETT

I did the glitch and it gave my secondary account the achievements for beating the game on Medium and Hard but didnt give me squat so I think you need to switch which profile is in what spot in the glitch
TLOR FETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
ReneG

Gamertag: ReneG

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just did it word by word and it worked great.. Finally 1k´ed this mofo.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

Gamertag: A 2rue boofer

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Thanks for the awesome find
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #6
Kaspanova

Gamertag: Earc

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
That really hurt my eyes reading that, so i fixed it, for the sake of all humanity and win.

Quote:

this is the guide Stayclassy posted some time ago...

*You need TWO controllers and a backup account to do this trick.

Step 1 - On your MAIN PROFILE (the one you want the 1k to go to), beat the entire game on easy. On easy the glitches are manageable, and it will only take you 4 hours or so.

Step 2 - After you beat the game back ALL THE WAY OUT to the main title screen.
With your BACKUP PROFILE/second controller start a NEW GAME on Hard, selecting Co-Op and joining with your Main Profile/first controller when the game prompts you to press start.

Right after the new game starts (when you get control of the character and hear a guy ask "John are you okay?" quit out back to the main title screen again.

Step 3 - With your Main Profile/first controller, select Replay Scenario. Choose 'For The Resistance' on Hard and in Co-Op, joining with your Backup Profile/second contrller when the game prompts you to press start.

Now beat this level. If you don't have anyone to play the Backup Profile/second controller, just have it sit back while you do all the killing. It's a really easy and short level, even on Hard.

After you beat the game your Backup Profile will get the achievements

For The Resistance
Seasoned Commander
Veteran Commander

well, at least its part of the guide, cause i cut the following steps. my question is: are those steps really necessary? in other words: wouldnt it be more simple to switch the order in which we use our profiles?

i mean, could we complete the game on easy with our backup profile, and then just get the achievements at the end of step 3? that would spare us the saves jam and a bit of work

im lazy, i know... if anybody tested, maybe the mighty Stayclassy Himself, that'd be nice to know. well, i hope this question is not gonna spill gas on that flaming about glicthes i read before
Kaspanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
Levex817

Gamertag: Levex817

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
shit thats a little easier to read, lol
Levex817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:45 AM   #8
bambamfn
Banned User

Gamertag: Notoriious BAM
I'm currently trying this method, which was originally posted by YouStayClassy. It's already been confirmed by one person, so here's hoping this person is correct. I really don't feel like playing through the game again.

Edit.
It worked *WOOHOO* =D

Only problem though..... which is now going to make me some sort of a target with Gamerscore resetting officers, Veteran Commander unlocked before Seasoned Commander. :S

Well, I guess it serves me right.

Last edited by bambamfn; 07-08-2009 at 04:38 AM. Reason: post update
bambamfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
Vaile23

Gamertag: Vaile23
follow it and do EXACTLY what it says.. ive just done it and it worked.

thank god for that, won't have to play that glitchy piece of shit of a game again!
Old 07-11-2009, 12:54 PM   #10
neil_lien

So did ankle_spawn's suggestion work?

+ Unlocked: every achievement on every COD +
(from COD1 to Advanced Warfare : Reckoning)
neil_lien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #11
Seddo

Gamertag: SEDD0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamfn
Only problem though..... which is now going to make me some sort of a target with Gamerscore resetting officers, Veteran Commander unlocked before Seasoned Commander. :S

Well, I guess it serves me right.
It's alright my mates been playing this game today on hard and i've just looked at his achievements and Veteran Commander unlocked before Seasoned Commander.

Besides many games unlock certain lower achievements above the higher ones first, no need to worry
Old 07-13-2009, 02:45 AM   #12
Deathblow23

Gamertag: IRON MIND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seddo View Post
Besides many games unlock certain lower achievements above the higher ones first, no need to worry
If you look closely at profiles who have beaten Gears 2 on Insane...it unlocks all the difficulties in reverse order. In other words...Insane unlocks first and then works backwards...as if they were glitched. I have seen this on many, many profiles...so the Gamerscore police shouldn't say much.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
bambamfn
Banned User

Gamertag: Notoriious BAM
Thanks for that guys (Seddo & Deathblow). =)
bambamfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #14
hoochie mama 88

Gamertag: hoochie mama 88
I did it and it unlocked for the wrong profile!!!
hoochie mama 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #15
stophj

Gamertag: StophJ

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Gold   Genre Competition - Third Place   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth (Retired)   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Just play on hard the game is not difficult
stophj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #16
RagingClue

Gamertag: MaxiSIM0

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Just Do it on hard if it gets annoying turn your xbox off and go back in a while everytime a did that i instantly got past the bit i was stuck on!

RagingClue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:26 AM   #17
SilentSpartan7

Gamertag: SilentSpartan7
Kaspanova by jesus i wish id have seen your reply before i read through it and went cock-eyed. No offense ankle_spawn
SilentSpartan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:49 AM   #18
Heners

Gamertag: ACL Heners
well shes allrightyyyyyyyy
Old 08-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #19
vv uk garf vv

Gamertag: vv uk garf vv
in one word "SWEET"
originally posted by Chocolate Disqo It's an xbox 360 site. I appreciate that there is a focus on achievements, but it's wrong to expect every user to care enough about it to risk looking like a paedophile
vv uk garf vv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:54 AM   #20
I2abbz

Gamertag: x rabbz x
Its not even that hard on "Hard Mode"

Game was alright.
I2abbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #21
Alemon

Gamertag: PSYCO ALEMON
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochie mama 88 View Post
I did it and it unlocked for the wrong profile!!!
me too, but in the second time it worked
Alemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #22
RickyD31

Gamertag: RickyD31
It's a PERFECT guide!
Old 10-30-2009, 12:24 AM   #23
d5balla11

Gamertag: skin21rip
well thanks this saved me some time and fustration
Old 11-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #24
oDD Reflex

Send a message via AIM to oDD Reflex

Gamertag: Odd Reflex

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by stophj View Post
Just play on hard the game is not difficult
Exactly, just play it on Hard, there are only 2-3 spots that will give you trouble, rest of the game is like playing on autopilot, you cannot mess it up if you tried to!

x360a Hit & Run boosters encountered :
1. Montrossity
2. Fizzy Bubblech9
3. x Eric DC x
oDD Reflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:10 AM   #25
The Petrol Can

Gamertag: the petrol can
This works even if you don't have a backup gamertag. I used my guest account (no Live on it) and ran the instructions above, and it gave the three achievements to my guest account. I then repeated the instructions, but switched places between my gamertag and the guest. Since the guest has just previously beaten the last level, it had that level in its Replay Scenario.

I did have to play that last level again, but it all worked out.
The Petrol Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:34 AM   #26
CaptainSpanner

Gamertag: CaptainSpanner

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth (Retired)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This was fucking bullshit.
I tried it the EXACT way it said to and i lost all my data and got no achievement. Fuck Terminator right off.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #27
Copyright
Banned User

I can't believe people are using a glitch to get the Hard achievement for this game. This is the easiest shooter I've ever played.

If you can't beat this game on Hard without cheats/glitches you might as well go pick up Hannah Montana and pretend no other game exist for the 360, except My Horse and Me 2 of course.

EDIT: On top of that, you all realize this is the same type of glitch that's used for Gears 2 that got thousands of people's entire gamescore reset? I thought this site didn't allow game save glitching.

EDIT 2: Another thought, you can not get into the Gears of War 1000 club on this site (last I looked) if you glitched Seriously. Why is that if this is the same type of glitch? So does x360 support glitching and game save glitching of achievements now?
They've been endorsing the game save glitch to get the Veteran achievements in MW2 also, so I guess they do. So much for being a "legit" site.

Last edited by Copyright; 12-29-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Copyright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #28
warhammer6666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankle_spawn View Post
SORRY IT SEEMS I HAVE TROUBLES WITH THE WRITING INTERFACE I CANt AVOID THIS WALL OF TEXT
then stop using a web based proxy

copyright, glitching is taking advantage of a hole the programmers forgot to plug up. Whats so wrong of exploiting that little hole? BTW game saving is not even related to glitching. Come on dude, you need to chill out with that self righteous crap.

Last edited by warhammer6666; 01-04-2010 at 06:06 PM.
warhammer6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #29
DarkCrown

Gamertag: DarkCrown JGT

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
no need to use the glitch , I finish the game on hard mode with a buddy in coop , we finish it in exactly 3hrs

boring game ever , I feel sorry for all those who buy this
Old 01-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #30
TheToiletBrush

Gamertag: TheToiletBrush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copyright View Post
I can't believe people are using a glitch to get the Hard achievement for this game. This is the easiest shooter I've ever played.

If you can't beat this game on Hard without cheats/glitches you might as well go pick up Hannah Montana and pretend no other game exist for the 360, except My Horse and Me 2 of course.

EDIT: On top of that, you all realize this is the same type of glitch that's used for Gears 2 that got thousands of people's entire gamescore reset? I thought this site didn't allow game save glitching.

EDIT 2: Another thought, you can not get into the Gears of War 1000 club on this site (last I looked) if you glitched Seriously. Why is that if this is the same type of glitch? So does x360 support glitching and game save glitching of achievements now?
They've been endorsing the game save glitch to get the Veteran achievements in MW2 also, so I guess they do. So much for being a "legit" site.

......what a dick.

LOOKING FOR BOOSTING PARTNERS: Singularity, Wolfenstien, F.E.A.R. 2, Crysis 2, Frontline: Fuel of War, Call of Juarez, Prey, Turning Point, The Darkness
TheToiletBrush is offline   Reply With Quote