Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Outland
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
tpb

StalwartSnake's Gamercard
Point of no return? Did I go past it? *minor spoilers*

OK, so when i beat the 4th boss it took me straight to the temple of eternity (I assume the final area). I still need to get some of the marks of the gods and was hoping to do it before the final boss (as i understand it makes your sword stronger?) - am i screwed? can i still get the marks/gold at all or do i need to replay the game now?

tpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
TheGamingFilly

TheGamingFilly's Gamercard
No, you should be able to find a teleport pad somewhere in Eternity (don't know where off the top of my head). Then you can use that to backtrack.

I'm actually doing the same thing (cleaning up the Marks achievement after beating Boss 4).
Old 05-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
Mr Fiddler

Mr Fiddler's Gamercard
Yeah, you can get back later. I believe the warp is half way through "Trail of Tears".
Mr Fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:32 AM   #4
Issun

Issun101's Gamercard
For future reference, there is no "point of no return" in Outland. There's a usable teleport in the final boss chamber.

100% Complete
- Retail
Assassin's Creed, Bioshock (1100), Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, Call of Duty: WaW, Clive Barker's Jericho, Condemned, Condemned 2, Fable 2 (1350), Halo Reach, King Kong, Mass Effect (1200), Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Resident Evil 5 (1400), Silent Hill: Homecoming, Tekken 6, Two Worlds, XMen Origins Wolverine

Arcade
Banjo Kazooie, Castlevania: SotN, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Doom, Duke Nukem, Shadow Complex, Wolfenstein 3-D
Issun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
Saifon

even after you beat final boss?.. can you go back and finish off acheivements.. or do you have to start a new campaign again?.. basically.. is it best to get achievements before beating final boss?
Saifon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
Muppet May Cry

Muppet May Cry's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifon View Post
even after you beat final boss?.. can you go back and finish off acheivements.. or do you have to start a new campaign again?.. basically.. is it best to get achievements before beating final boss?
Yes you can, I finished the game and a couple weeks after that i started moping up the last achievements I was missing ( Mask+money)
Muppet May Cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
cyllion

cyllion's Gamercard
Well how do you get back to Origin: the story begins or Origin: rites of passage? My last mask is in either one.

EDIT: Found it. So there's no PONR in this game.

Last edited by cyllion; 08-31-2011 at 12:16 AM.
cyllion is offline   Reply With Quote