PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Best spot/level for farming studs?

So, since no one seems to have the Red Hat cheats working yet, we're gonna have to get all the extras the old fashioned way. I've managed to get both the x2 ones, but there's still a long way to go, so I'm wondering if anyone knows a good level for getting lots of studs quickly.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
Nat3r Bat3r

After completing the first 3 movies, I had enough studs to buy double treasure and 2x treasure. Everytime I go back to the hub, I jump in the water and swim back toward the screen. There are two gold sand castles that I build and destory which shoot out a lot of blue studs (I think close to 100,000 with the both of the x2 multipliers). If you started up a level where there a bunch of early studs, you could collect them, save and exit to hub, and then farm the studs from gold sand castles, rinse and repeat. If anyone has an idea on the level or more spots at the hub to get quick studs, please share.

EDIT: I was Bootstrap Bill Turner and started up Isla Cruces, movie 2 chapter 4. Collecting all the blue studs in the beginning island takes like 30 sec to a min and nets you close to 50,000 with both mulitpliers on. Start by getting the blues in the water and follow around the edge and up the tree. Then there is one by the water shooting out of the boat and one by the contraption toward the middle. He is also good to have in the hub because he can walk in the water to get any blues that float to the bottom from the sandcastles.

Last edited by Nat3r Bat3r; 05-11-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Nat3r Bat3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
Nat3r Bat3r

Following this method is very easy and you should have 1,000,000 in no time to buy the 4x. Put the cheat in for Blackbeard (I think he is required to get the multiplier). You should be at x8 at this point and getting the rest of the multipliers should be fairly easy. Also when swimming back towards the level select, it is easier to go right for the ladder then trying to jump up with someone who walks on the bottom.
Nat3r Bat3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #4
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Wow, thanks a ton! I'll try those out for sure
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #5
judge08

Send a message via AIM to judge08

judge08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i found if you stay in the hub and go to threw the right door and keep hitting the bottles all the way to the right side, they keep spawning money.
judge08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:17 PM   #6
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I went though half the game then bought double money, treasure magnet and treasure X6 and all I did was play half the game and I ran in and out of the building to the left of the port with the 3 targets on it. MASSIVE amounts of money especially if you have double money. I didnt even grind much... maybe in and out 20 times. As soon as I had enough studs to by the next multiplier I did. I thought the money was WAY WAY easier in this lego game compared to the others.
osakamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #7
D347H0FL0V3

Death 0f Love's Gamercard
There is a buildable sand castle in Port Royal when you get to the beach that gives you studs each time you destroy it if you're still trying to get some easy studs. You also get studs for the first two times you completely build it. After you build each version of it once you get studs from just destroying it.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:44 AM   #8
judge08

Send a message via AIM to judge08

judge08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Talking

another good place is put in the code for black beard and go to the right of the main hub area, when you can, and open the door that black beard has to open in there there are like 5 tables and chairs and u get massive studs, when u have the mulitipliers.
judge08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:18 PM   #9
JayShockblast

Jayshockblast's Gamercard
So far, this is my favorite place and fastest way to farm a good 140-150,000 studs with no multiplier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUoxBypbT0
JayShockblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #10
vudumonkey25

Honestly the very first mission, in the starting room. You need a guy that can destroy silver items and a guy that walks under water (I had Marty and some brown guy off the dock) Go straight from the start and blow the wall open and the items inside then blow open the silver plate on the the floor and drop in with a underwater charter. With no multiplier its around 70,000 in about 20 seconds. Save and quit rinse and repeat. With x4 it's just shy of 200,000.
vudumonkey25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #11
im Josh Adams

im Josh Adams's Gamercard
I got a ton of studs in the level where you roll around in the ball. I went until it got to the walking part and got a ton. Really all I can say is turn on multipliers and go for True Pirate on any levels you don't have it on.
im Josh Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #12
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayShockblast View Post
So far, this is my favorite place and fastest way to farm a good 140-150,000 studs with no multiplier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUoxBypbT0
wow, this method nets you over 560,000,000 with all multipliers on. you almost got Pieces of Eight right there with one runthrough if you got all multipliers.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #13
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
Honestly the very first mission, in the starting room. You need a guy that can destroy silver items and a guy that walks under water (I had Marty and some brown guy off the dock) Go straight from the start and blow the wall open and the items inside then blow open the silver plate on the the floor and drop in with a underwater charter. With no multiplier its around 70,000 in about 20 seconds. Save and quit rinse and repeat. With x4 it's just shy of 200,000.
works perfect
Old 05-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #14
DR Yuill-Kirkwood

Send a message via Skype™ to DR Yuill-Kirkwood

Dr Ravenholm's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by judge08 View Post
another good place is put in the code for black beard and go to the right of the main hub area, when you can, and open the door that black beard has to open in there there are like 5 tables and chairs and u get massive studs, when u have the mulitipliers.
Yes, the best spot I found was in this area too, inside and outside just smash all the tables and chairs. Save All your studs for the multipliers as first and you'll have billions in no time.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:30 AM   #15
gingeee85

GINGEEEEE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
this is the place, with a 6x and 2x and always double studs im getting close to 1 and half millions studs each time
gingeee85 is offline   Reply With Quote