PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-12-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Question Any Glitches So Far Yet?

Post any glitches you have encountered so far. For example, 99.4% complete and you have done every possible thing but still no 100% Any glitched achievements you can find.
So far the red hats have been giving people trouble. This game seems to freeze a bunch too for some reason.
Not sure if there will ever be red hat codes.

Last edited by SpongebobRoundpants; 01-07-2012 at 11:39 PM.
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
LDHughes

UnworthyPower's Gamercard
No glitched cheevs yet but I keep getting stuck in places, like when i opened a crate from behind on smugglers den and it pinned me. And spawning OFF the ship on the kraken boss fight until i switched.
Nothing gamebreaking yet tho.

GT: Unworthy Power
LDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
No glitch, but after completing the first level and then going back to do free play, the game froze on me already.

HEY! That Thing Got A Hemi?

rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrunr89 View Post
No glitch, but after completing the first level and then going back to do free play, the game froze on me already.
It froze on me too on the first level the first time I played it.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The only glitch I have found(not related to achvys) is when I go back to the port, it drops my character behind the dock and I have to swim through the the wood(literally) underneath to get where I am supposed to be.

Once it dropped me back there and my character just kept falling, went through the bottom of the sea and continued to fall then just died lol.

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Road Rash is trying to make a comeback!! http://kck.st/ZqArV6
roneraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #6
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
The only thing I encountered was the game freezing.I couldn't determine an exact cause except that the game had already been running for a few hours.With the game freezing there's of course always the danger of it happening while the autosave is in progress, thus breaking the save file.Luckily I've been able to finish the game without that happening.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #7
hoochli

Hooch Lee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
First freeze on the second level of the third world.. still the same stupid glitch like in the first LEGO star wars game.
hoochli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #8
Gen Fire Dragon

Gen Fire Dragon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
The only glitch I have found(not related to achvys) is when I go back to the port, it drops my character behind the dock and I have to swim through the the wood(literally) underneath to get where I am supposed to be.

Once it dropped me back there and my character just kept falling, went through the bottom of the sea and continued to fall then just died lol.
This happened to me a lot as well. You don't fall and die if you ended as a character that doesn't walk the bottom since they just float on the surface but you still have to dive a bit to swim under and through the dock to get back to where you can really do anything useful. This was a real pain when collecting minikits since I'd have to swim back in after each free play.

EDIT:
One glitch I have had that no one seems to have mentioned is sometimes when I would try to bring up Jack's compass nothing would show up. I could hear the sounds that it makes when you move the needle around, but could see nothing. Switching characters always fixed it though.

Last edited by Gen Fire Dragon; 05-12-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Added a glitch I remembered about.
Gen Fire Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:14 AM   #9
SideshowN

SideshowN's Gamercard
I have 99.8% complete and have obtained all the minikits, gold bricks, red hats, etc except I'm missing one character. The character I'm missing is to the right of "Hungry Cannibal". I have walked all over the hub in day and night time and can not find this character.

UPDATE: Used the cheat code to unlock "Angry Cannibal" and now I have 100%. I did not use any cheat codes prior to this so either I just couldnt find Angry Cannibal in the hub or the game glitched somewhere along the way.

Last edited by SideshowN; 05-13-2011 at 03:22 AM.
SideshowN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:21 AM   #10
A2theJ

A2theJ27's Gamercard
That would be the Angry Cannibal and there is a code for him..
VGF32C Angry Cannibal
A2theJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #11
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Yes but there should be a way to unlock the Angry cannibal without a cheatcode, but he might be glitched, I wasn't able to find him either(used the code).
Old 05-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #12
LDHughes

UnworthyPower's Gamercard
I found him on the beach with the 2 golden sandcastles.
However he was the last one I found and I searched for a while.

GT: Unworthy Power
LDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #13
SideshowN

SideshowN's Gamercard
I previously found Hungry Cannibal on the beach with those sandcastles so I assumed that was where Angry Cannibal should of appeared but he just never popped up. Thank goodness for the cheat codes or I wouldnt of been able to get 100%
SideshowN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #14
jelwez

jewlez's Gamercard
possible glitch in the dutchman's secret, level 3 in film 2. we had solved but the floor puzzle at the end but some how also failed it but the game never turned the floor tiles that went orange back to green so we couldn't go back and re do the puzzle the tiles we needed to jump on just had tentacles over them that we couldn't get rid of had to restart the level to solve this
jelwez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Was just fighting Barbossa in 1/5, but when I killed him instead of a normal finish screen I got a countdown from 5 to 0 and then it went black and just saw Will Turner standing real close to the screen and everything else was black. When I would run around I would fall off invisible edges and see another character standing at random. Could return to port and didn't save the level. I was unable to get the last mini-kit and compass item in the level too.

The mini kit was telling me it was on a metal slab in the same room as the 2 color spinning wheels and I couldn't figure out what to do with the slab (got the one from the color wheels). The last compass was the dog and it kept telling me to go through the underwater cave, when I would go through it would tell me to go back. It would also tell me to go different ways to get there.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #16
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

first time i played London Town there was a glitch at the end where after i hit Angelica once i couldnt hit her again, she would stand in a corner and block every attack, couldnt get her down to 2 so she would jump to the rafters. after redoing the level it worked fine.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #17
Gorilla

BLAKHOODe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDHughes View Post
I found him on the beach with the 2 golden sandcastles.
However he was the last one I found and I searched for a while.
That's the same place I found Angry Cannibal and he was my last character. I haven't used ANY cheat codes, but I have been using the extras I got from finding the red hats.

Back on topic, the game has froze on me about 4 times in my 21 hours of play. Other than that, I'm having an issue finding the mini-kit where the crocodile is at in 2-2 "A Touch Of Destiny." I fed the crocodile 3 times, but instead of getting a bottle, it gave me a blue ruby - my mini-kit indicator is saying a bottle is still in the swamp. (last bottle I need.)
Old 05-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #18
Gorilla

BLAKHOODe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
That's the same place I found Angry Cannibal and he was my last character. I haven't used ANY cheat codes, but I have been using the extras I got from finding the red hats.

Back on topic, the game has froze on me about 4 times in my 21 hours of play. Other than that, I'm having an issue finding the mini-kit where the crocodile is at in 2-2 "A Touch Of Destiny." I fed the crocodile 3 times, but instead of getting a bottle, it gave me a blue ruby - my mini-kit indicator is saying a bottle is still in the swamp. (last bottle I need.)
Okay, I feel dumb. The crocodile mini-kit isn't glitched. I'm just an idiot. I posted how I found that particular mini-kit in the Mini-Kit help thread.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
wolvieware

wolvieware's Gamercard
I've had two glitches on third level of Dead Man's Chest.

First, my guy got stuck on a ladder, and couldn't move, at a bit where I needed two players to continue, and then second, on a bit where I need to jump on a switch there's an invisible wall blocking me from getting to the switch.

This game seems rushed. I know the other lego games had glitches, but I never experienced them myself this is the first time.

wolvieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #20
t3rm3y

t3rm3y's Gamercard
I'm on isla cruces, where u have to kill 5 pirates. One fell in the mud and didn't respawn on hard ground, just kept breaking apart in mud, didn't count as a kill though do had to restart level
t3rm3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:05 PM   #21
TootieTazzy

tootietazzy's Gamercard
Edit:- I fixed it, never mind!

Last edited by TootieTazzy; 05-15-2011 at 11:14 PM.
TootieTazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #22
Royal Taco

elusive taco's Gamercard
serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #23
ViRaLuNdEaD

viralundead's Gamercard
I ran into a glitch yesterday during Smuggler Den. After you exit the cave and use the telescope, sometimes if you go back down the entrance you came out of instead of crossing to the other side of the shipwreck and using the other entrance, it can glitch it so that the beam of light doesn't enter the cave.

ViRaLuNdEaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #24
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Taco View Post
serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.
Maybe if you grab the red hat and then quit the game it didnt save it. Maybe you hit quit in stead of save and quit. Check again.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:55 AM   #25
Royal Taco

elusive taco's Gamercard
ive tried everything last hope is red hat codes coming out at some point lol.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #26
Goune23

goune23's Gamercard
Only glitch I have seen ( besides the game freezing ) was during my first run of Smugglers Den, I was playing co-op with my nephew and used the telescope, but all I saw was a black screen (myside only) and a tiny sliver of what I should have been able to see fully. I had him drop out and I could use it just fine, I should also note that this only happened the first time and even with him playing it works just fine now.
Goune23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #27
stevelamb121

funkychopsta's Gamercard
I switched characters and for some reason the second one turned into one of those rolling barrels and started following me like it was the second person. Strange!!
stevelamb121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #28
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

WTF!!! red box not open when I use Blackbeard to break red box for red hat for invincible. I had open red box last night but not able buy it because not enough studs so today i had enough studs and go back red box but now red box is not breakable I guess glitch block.

I need RED HAT CODES!!!!!!!!!

Edit: finally my mistake it not glitch I forget you must press hold B button for blackbeard sword shake make red chest break finally!!!!!!!!

But I still need red hat codes if have

Last edited by cheevo360; 05-17-2011 at 01:21 PM.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #29
SpongebobRoundpants

So Far.....

So far it seems there are many glitches. On one level where you save these people and then get on a elavator on the last guy you save, my AI got stuck under the elavator and had to quit the game. Seems like a lot of people are encountering glitches.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:51 AM   #30
ATx Jefe

atx jefe's Gamercard
I got stuck in a rowboat on Dead Man's Chest - Isla Cruces. I rowed to the bottom right corner of the area with Jack, and the boat got stuck and Jack couldn't leave the boat... had to restart the level...
ATx Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote