Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Brink
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #61
DerEnglaender

MakeMeACoffee's Gamercard
anji i agree almost completely.

the only saving grace is that its an "easy" 100% where you dont have to put up with it for tool ong/its not challenging at all so you never relaly have to "worry" about teh broken mechanics

what i always wonder with (most) games is why these flaws which are so obvious slip past the inital brainstorming, hten the coding, then the bugsquahsing and then through the final palytest.

why does noone ever pipe up and say hang on a second this is shit??

DerEnglaender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:29 AM   #62
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Because everyone and their mother has been creating threads about "opinions" of game and "should I buy?", this thread will be used to discuss your likes/dislikes of the game. All other threads will be locked when created about any topic related to discussions of the above sort. There's just way too many popping up.
HAHAHAHA. I so lol-ed when I saw this stickied thread here. Can't recall ever seeing one before. Well, for good or for bad, I might give this game a go while waiting for BF3.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #63
DR4G0N

IV DR4G0N VI's Gamercard
this game was enjoyable easy enough to beat and to 1000 GS.

DR4G0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #64
CapitanAndyman

Capitanandyman's Gamercard
I lost interest in this game pretty quickly. I was really excited to play it before release, but the lack of map variety killed it for me. Poor AI and the fact that most groups just pile on the primary choke point/ objective killed most of the hype in my mind.
CapitanAndyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #65
stabyourcat

She Was 12's Gamercard
The online community has died out QUITE a bit on this game, so it's mostly bots. The customization and art direction is great, but game play is bland, slow-moving (in a bad way) and repetitive. I'd say avoid the game.
Easy achievements, though.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:51 AM   #66
Nitz89

harryt2010's Gamercard
Not a bad game.. I personally enjoyed it.. for 10-20 bucks it's worth it. Though yeah the online community was larger earlier. Now its dead.. though the last 2 weeks it's picked up a lot. I think with the game hitting under $10 many people got it, so a lot of them are online.

it's not a bad game at all... I hope they make Brink 2 and just improve on ALL the things gamers have said were not good.
Nitz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:45 PM   #67
Alex Fay

AlexFay1999@hotmail.co.uk's Gamercard
I played it for a week and havent played it again boring very quick but is ok. But itis quite average i agree and deserves 6.5/10.
Alex Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:48 AM   #68
chrisk62

QPRs No1 Fan's Gamercard
Personally I think this game is terrible. Ive only just started playing it because it was a birthday present from someone and apparently easy achievements. The graphics are shockingly bad, gameplay is boring and the AI is even more dumber than my pet rabbit.

My advice is to avoid this game, there are many more simular games out there that are much better than this load of turd .
Old 08-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #69
Ninja Sandman

Ninja Sandman's Gamercard
This game is 9.99 brand new at gamestop and I cant even recommend it for that low ass price. Seriously one of the worst games I've ever played. Might be fun if you had friends to play with but with just the god awful AI its true colors really show. None of the game mechanics seem to work at all and its just painful to play. Easy achievements for sure but not worth the shamed feeling it brings to get them. I've played kids games that were built better than this...seriously!!! I enjoyed resident evil operation racoon city more than this!!! Hope this helps someone avoid making the same mistake I did.
Ninja Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #70
Slaughter.
GIT GUD

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
For now it's a buy because a lot of patches have come out that have nearly fixed the game completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Something about a million psychotic ninja women who resemble snakes attacking me turns me on I guess.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:20 AM   #71
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I thought I would be able to find a couple of people to play this with, but so far no luck. Without people to play with, this game is ridiculously hard and a lot of the time you can only win through random luck.

My advice is to avoid this game completely. Unless you have people to play it with do not waste your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote