Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Higher Teams

I'm halfway through my 2nd season and level 26, yet I haven't been offered a contract from a higher team yet..due to this I am unable to get 2, 3 of the achievements and I'm stuck with my shitty team mate, why?

Nevermind just got offered from Ferrari at my second last race of the season..

**Work of Jardinho**

Last edited by Barad; 05-14-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
LordBunnyHunter

LordBunnyHunter's Gamercard
Well I have the same problem, sort of. I'm at Ferrari now and can't be offered a contract from a "better team" any more, since we're leading the constructor's championship.
LordBunnyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
It's annoying man, as I said I got offered from Ferrari just before my second season was to finish, try playing at least 2 whole seasons, if you still don't get offered then god be with you.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
BrassBallz
Banned User

Sixgun Samurai's Gamercard
That is very odd. In a 7-season career I was offered contracts from many teams by LV24, 1st season. I beat Schumacher's record for most wins in a season, took 17 or 19 poles and won 17 of 19 races... with a Virgin! By race 14 I had already won the WDC and had a offer from Red Bull. Even after winning the last race of the season however, I still did not have an offer from Ferrari, McClaren, Williams and a couple others. Not sure why but I did pick Webber as my rival, who came in second in the WDC.
BrassBallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #5
taffaroo97

TAFFY97's Gamercard
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassBallz View Post
That is very odd. In a 7-season career I was offered contracts from many teams by LV24, 1st season. I beat Schumacher's record for most wins in a season, took 17 or 19 poles and won 17 of 19 races... with a Virgin! By race 14 I had already won the WDC and had a offer from Red Bull. Even after winning the last race of the season however, I still did not have an offer from Ferrari, McClaren, Williams and a couple others. Not sure why but I did pick Webber as my rival, who came in second in the WDC.
might be because you need 30 rep and 33 rep to drive for the others, and since you beat your rival you take his seat
taffaroo97 is offline   Reply With Quote