PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: The Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
WarriorPriest13

Send a message via AIM to WarriorPriest13

WarriorPriest13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

This Guide is wrote by WarriorPriest13 with some info collected by Mugenpuppy.

Pride of Bumblebee
60 You've scouted the world thoroughly. All the secret icons have been collected.

Collect All the Transformer icons for both sides. For a list click here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=30546

Pride of Megatron
20 200 Autobot Drones have fallen before you.

Defeat 200 drones throught the Decepticon missions. If you don't get this by the end of the game, replay the Cybertron missions. It's an easy 35 kills. (thanks Razzle)

Pride of Optimus Prime
20 200 Decepticon Drones have met their match.

Defeat 200 drones throught the Autobot Missions. If you don't get this by the end of the game, replay the Cybertron missions. It's an easy 35 kills. (thanks Razzle)

Transform and Roll Out
10 You've transformed for the first time

Very easy to do. Just press the Y button to transform.

Robots in Disguise
25 You've transformed 500 times.

Just transform 500 times. You will get this easily by playing the game.

Keeper of the AllSpark
75 There is no Transformer that stands greater than you. You have achieved 100% completion.

This will be a little harder to get. You have to collect all 800 cubes, all secret icons, play every mission including the Cybertron levels, obtain all skill marks, and complete all sub-missions. NOTE: To get 100% you also have to replay any chapter within a mission. This can be any including the very first one with Bumblebee.

Sideways Motion
15 You can handle turns with ease. Achieved full Slide Skill.

Obtain your first slide skill. Easy to get if you just turbo while you are doing donuts.

Wrong Way!
15 You're living dangerously. Ram 250 Cars

Just ram 250 cars. You can do this for fun, but chances are you will get this without even trying cause cars always wind up in the way.

Shot Putter
15 You've sent objects flying. Achieved full Throw Skill.

Just get your first throw skill marker. Just pick up a small sign post, aim high down a street, and throw.

Speed Demon
15 You've really burned rubber. Achieved full Speed Skill.

Just get your first Speed skill marker. Just drive full throttle down streets without hitting anything. Easier to do on straight aways or on the outer highways.

What Challenge?
10 You have handled a challenge with ease. Complete your first Challenge sub-mission.

Finish any submission and this will unlock.

Pride of Ironhide
15 You are the epitome of an Autobot. Achieved full Heroic Skill.

Get a full herioc skill marker. You get this by shooting or using melee against the enemies. Best way to do this is play the sumo sub-mission as the enemies do not take damamge. Run up to one, hit, hit, then pause. Do not hit a third time without pausing or he goes flying. Then hit, hit, pause, hit, hit, pause, hit, hit, pause,etc. You get the idea. It takes a few tries to get the timing but it is the best way to get the heroic skill.

Pride of Brawl
15 Your destruction comes naturally as a Decepticon. Achieved full Destruction Skill.

Just get your first destruction skill marker. This is real easy. Just run and gun buildings as a decepticon and it will fill up in no time.

Mad Skillz
40 You are skilled beyond belief. Achieved all Skill items on all levels

Just get ALL skill markers for all levels. The final levels for each side will be the hardest to obtaim full Evil skill or Full Heroic skill. Just keep punding/shooting away at the boss or drones.

We Don't Need Roads
15 Who needs roads when you can fly through the air? Achieved full Jump Skill.

Just get your first Jump skill marker. You have to either find a nice ramp and take a driving leap off it, or the easier way is to find a high building, climb it, stand on the ledge, and transformer off it. As you jump when you transform this will give you another half an inch or so. If you're having trouble on any of the Suburb levels, remember that if you jump into water, the game counts your respawn. Try and jump into the middle of the lake behind Sam's house. (thanks Razzle)

Root of all Evil
15 You take pride in destroying your enemies. Achieved full Evil Skill.

Get a full evil skill marker. You get this by shooting or using melee against the enemies. Best way to do this is play the sumo sub-mission as the enemies do not take damage. Run up to one, hit, hit, then pause. Do not hit a third time without pausing or he goes flying. Then hit, hit, pause, hit, hit, pause, hit, hit, pause, etc. You get the idea. It takes a few tries to get the timing but it is the best way to get the evil skill.

For other tips please check out this thread by Mugenpuppy:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=30191

For location help with the cubes please check here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=30799

For the location of the sub-missions check here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=31120

I would like to send a special thanks out to Mugenpuppy who get part of the credit for this guide. I may have wrote this guide but he started the piecing together of some of the info. I would also like to thank Razzleson for his imput.

Last edited by WarriorPriest13; 07-20-2007 at 08:16 AM.
WarriorPriest13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
WarriorPriest13

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
Secret achievements

Suburban Hero
25 Bumblebee helped protect Sam in The Suburbs

Complete all chapters for the first Autobot Mission "The Suburbs".

Suburban Hero Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in The Suburbs

Complete all 4 sub-missions for the first Autobot Mission "The Suburbs".

Neighbourhood Watch
25 You continued your defense of The Suburbs as Jazz and Optimus Prime

Complete all chapters for the second Autobot mission "More than Meets the Eye".

Neighborhood Watch Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in the suburbs

Complete all 4 sub-missions for the second Autobot mission "More than Meets the Eye".

Could You Describe the Ruckus?
25 Bumblebee caused a disturbance in order to escape the Hoover Dam with the AllSpark.

Completed all chapters for the third Autobot mission "Inside Hoover Dam".

The Ruckus? Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in Inside Hoover Dam

Completed all 4 sub-missions for the third Autobot mission "Inside Hoover Dam".

Downtown Defender
25 The Last Stand has been made. There's only one thing left to do…

Complete all chapters for the fourth Autobot mission "The Last Stand".

Downtown Defender Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in Autobot City.

Complete all 4 sub-missions for the fourth Autobot mission "The Last Stand".

Look to the Stars
50 Megatron and the Decepticons are finished. Earth is safe...for now…

Complete all Chapters for the fifth Autobot mission "The Ultimate Doom".

Sand Blaster
25 The humans have much to fear. Qatar is destroyed.

Completed all Chapters for the first Decepticon mission "Soccent Military Base".

Sand Blaster Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in Qatar Desert.

Completed all 4 sub-missions for the first Decepticon mission "Soccent Military Base".

Suburban Scourge
25 The Autobots fall before you. The Suburbs are done for.

Complete all chapters for the second Decepticon mission "The Hunt for Sam Witwicky".

Suburban Scourge Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in The Hunt for Sam Witwicky

Complete all 4 sub-missions for the second Decepticon mission "The Hunt for Sam Witwicky".

Air Traffic Destroyer
25 Starscream's power knows no bounds. The airbase's defenses are obsolete.

Complete all chapters for the third Decepticon mission "A Gathering Force".

Air Traffic Destroyer Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in the Airbase

Complete all 4 sub-missions for the third Decepticon mission "A Gathering Force".

Downtown Demolisher
25 The city is in ruins. There's only one thing left to do…

Complete all chapters for the forth Decepticon mission "City of the Machines".

Downtown Demolisher Challenger
20 Completed all challenge sub-missions in the Decepticon City

Complete all 4 sub-missions for the forth Decepticon mission "City of the Machines".

Finish this Planet
50 Optimus and the Autobots are but a memory. Earth is yours.

Complete all chapters for the fifth Decepticon mission "Day of the Machines".

Weapon Systems Inactive
20 Your enemy knows the might of your fist. Complete Suburbs Chapter 1 using only melee attacks

Complete "Univited Guests" (chapter 1 on the first Autobot Mission "The Suburbs") using just melee. You cannot pick anything up to use as a weapon.

Turbo? We don’t need no turbo!
30 You've got a lead foot and it shows. Complete Hoover Internal Chapter 2 without using boost.

Complete "Tunnel Vision" (chapter 2 on the third Autobot mission "Inside Hoover Dam") without using Turbo. You actually can do this without turbo with time to spare. Just remember to keep firing the minirockets to get stuff out of your way.

Land Shark
10 The enemy can't hit you if they can't see you. Spend 2 minutes underground.

Play any chapter of any mission, or any submission that has you play Scorponok. Just send him underground and do not move. A few minutes later you will unlock this.

Sharp Shooter
40 You're destructive and efficient. Complete Airbase Chapter 3 with more than 2:30 minutes remaining.

Complete "Fireworks" (chapter 3 of the third Decepticon mission "A Gathering Force") in under 2 minutes and 30 seconds. The easiest way to do this is stay near the main airstrip. Shoot 5 or so down over the strip then transform to pick up the plane bodies. Rinse and repeat. Another way would be to make use of the "lock on' feature (LB) and your rockets. All you do is shoot once and the plane's down. Then just go around and pick them all up.

I know Kung-Fu
30 You are quite skilled Grasshoppa. Perform 1000 punches

Just preform 1000 melee attacks over the course of the game and this will unlock.

Batter Up
10 Find a bat and make your enemy fly.

On the suburbs stages there is a baseball field. The building next to it has 2 blue giant bats on it. Pull one off and melee a drone with it.

Pit Crew
10 Stop your enemy in their tracks!! Use a large tire to harm your enemy.

On the suburbs stages there are gas stations that have giant tires. Pick one up and throw it at a drone to get this.

Ring-A-Ding-Ding
10 Dial up some pain for your enemy. Use the Helio phone as a weapon.

In the city stages there is are Helio buildings with 2 giant cell phones on top. The phones are the new ones that slide open to reveal a keyboard. Just pick one up and throw it at a drone to get this.

Last edited by WarriorPriest13; 07-08-2007 at 03:29 PM.
WarriorPriest13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Member of the Month   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Just some stuff to add to the guide as I think it'll help loads.

Pride Achievements - If you don't get this by the end of the game, replay the Cybetron missions. It's an easy 35 kills.

Jump Skill - If you're having trouble on any of the Suburb levels, remember that if you jump into water, the game counts your respawn. Try and jump into the middle of the lake behind Sam's house.
razzleson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzleson View Post
Just some stuff to add to the guide as I think it'll help loads.

Pride Achievements - If you don't get this by the end of the game, replay the Cybetron missions. It's an easy 35 kills.

Jump Skill - If you're having trouble on any of the Suburb levels, remember that if you jump into water, the game counts your respawn. Try and jump into the middle of the lake behind Sam's house.
Thanks Razzle I will add them tonight when I finish it up.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #5
MASTERCHEAT

MA5TERCH3AT's Gamercard
Thank u for the guide on the secret achievements on transformers. Since I got this game the achievements are some what easy. Thanks again.
MASTERCHEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #6
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Member of the Month   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Oh, another addition. For the Sharp Shooter achievement. Just make use of the "lock on' feature (LB) and your rockets. All you do is shoot once and the plane's down. I just shot around 10 and went and picked each up.

I think I had 3:32 left when I was finished.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:45 AM   #7
P1NSEEKER

Send a message via MSN to P1NSEEKER

p1nseek3r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 5   SOTF Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
[STUCK]

Nice work Warrior
Old 07-05-2007, 07:53 AM   #8
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Sorry for yet another post, I swear I'm not trying to up my post count. Just some helpful insight on your posts.

The "general mission help" link and shoutouts (thank yous) should be moved to the end of your second post.

The cube locations and sub-mission links should be moved to the 100% achievements description.

Great guide though, I wish I would have had it before I picked the game up
Old 07-05-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1NSEEKER View Post
[STUCK]

Nice work Warrior
Thank you P1n. I put alot of work into it so it is nice to get a little praise. Thank you for placing a sticky on it.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:27 PM   #10
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Sorry for yet another post, I swear I'm not trying to up my post count. Just some helpful insight on your posts.
Sure, sure, we know you want to get the 10,000 post site award. J/K I know you are just trying to help out and I thank you for it.

Quote:
The "general mission help" link and shoutouts (thank yous) should be moved to the end of your second post.

The cube locations and sub-mission links should be moved to the 100% achievements description.
The thank you's would not fit at the end. Too many characters. I tried. That is why I placed them at the end of the first. I wanted to give credit where credit was due. As far as the cube and sub-mission locations I thought about moving them there and still may. The biggest reason right not for not moving them is you need cubes to unlock sub-missions and there is an achievement for completing all of an area's sub-missions. So to keep it simple I placed all three links together.

Quote:
Great guide though, I wish I would have had it before I picked the game up
Thank you for the praise Razzleson. And Thank you for your imput and help.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:57 AM   #11
zFerus

Send a message via AIM to zFerus Send a message via MSN to zFerus Send a message via Yahoo to zFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Thx for the awesome guide WarriorPriest13! Nicely done bro.
zFerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:49 PM   #12
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zFerus View Post
Thx for the awesome guide WarriorPriest13! Nicely done bro.
Thank you zFerus. It was alot of work and time but I enjoyed writing it. If anyone needs any help on an area I would be glad to help.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:08 PM   #13
SashedKnight

Nice guide but....What exactly do u use for the Ring-a-ding-ding achievement... cuz i searched the whole area and all i find are the billboards for the helios.... but when i used the billboard it didnt work.... Is there like an actual phone to use...? if so where...?

Also in the decepticons search for sam wikwickity... where are all four challenges... i can only find three... One by the highschool and one by the gasoline area... and the last two i dont remember the areas...

Thanks in advance for the help....

Last edited by SashedKnight; 07-08-2007 at 12:22 PM.
SashedKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #14
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashedKnight View Post
Nice guide but....What exactly do u use for the Ring-a-ding-ding achievement... cuz i searched the whole area and all i find are the billboards for the helios.... but when i used the billboard it didnt work.... Is there like an actual phone to use...? if so where...?

Also in the decepticons search for sam wikwickity... where are all four challenges... i can only find three... One by the highschool and one by the gasoline area... and the last two i dont remember the areas...

Thanks in advance for the help....
The phones are the two things on top of the helios buildings. As far as the location of the sub-mission.... well at the end of the first post of achievements is a link to a thread that has all the locations.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:01 AM   #15
SashedKnight

Allright didnt see that link at first thanks for pointing that out... As for the two things... I still have no idea... All i find that has to do with helio are the billboards... and when u say two things i only find two vents no helios... What exactly do the building looks like? Sorry if im being a pain with that but i just dont get this achievement all too well....
Old 07-09-2007, 06:21 AM   #16
SashedKnight

Sorry for the double post but yeah i found it...

Its over in the City of the machines/last stand level...

When you look at the green statue thing go to the far left over the buidlings to the left then once you reach the boundary of the left turn around facing the right and a store called helio is there with two phones are on it... So it is a billboard just one that looks exactly like a Helio...

Just felt like typing that for anyone else that needs to know...
Old 07-10-2007, 03:51 AM   #17
TheLazyWolf

Yeah actually im really glad you came back and answered it because i was looking myself
TheLazyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:44 AM   #18
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLazyWolf View Post
Yeah actually im really glad you came back and answered it because i was looking myself
I am glad you could locate it. For anyone else that is not sure it looks like one of those new style phones that has a keyboard built in that you have to slide the phone sideways to get to the keys. There are atleast 2 buildings in that level that has 2 of these on top. The phones are black and sit on white pegs/base.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #19
TheLazyWolf

Weeeeee!! 1000/1000 Thanks warriorpriest for the guide and razzleson for pointing out the cube hidden under a box! i get to trade this garbage back in for full credit cos i got it done within 7 days, so thanks for that guys
TheLazyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #20
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLazyWolf View Post
Weeeeee!! 1000/1000 Thanks warriorpriest for the guide and razzleson for pointing out the cube hidden under a box! i get to trade this garbage back in for full credit cos i got it done within 7 days, so thanks for that guys
Now now it was not garbage. There are alot of games far far worse than TF. Either way you are very welcome.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:37 PM   #21
Despised Icon

Maggot x360a's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, I will definitely rent this game for the 1000 points soon.
Despised Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:25 AM   #22
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorPriest13 View Post
Ring-A-Ding-Ding
10 Dial up some pain for your enemy. Use the Helio phone as a weapon.

In the city stages there is are Helio buildings with 2 giant cell phones on top. The phones are the new ones that slide open to reveal a keyboard. Just pick one up and throw it at a drone to get this.
I can find the phone that needs to be used, but drones don't seem to respawn for me to hit them with it.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:41 AM   #23
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 View Post
I can find the phone that needs to be used, but drones don't seem to respawn for me to hit them with it.
If I remember right, (been a while since I played) I do beleive you have a battle near one of the buildings. It is not hard to grab one and throw during that battle.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:27 PM   #24
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorPriest13 View Post
If I remember right, (been a while since I played) I do beleive you have a battle near one of the buildings. It is not hard to grab one and throw during that battle.
I actually got it during The Ultimate Doom, when playing as Optimus against Megatron. None of the chapters in The Last Stand would go near any buildings with it.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:05 AM   #25
Murbay

Murbay's Gamercard
I have mentioned it in another post but felt it fitting for here. There is a far easier way to do the hero skill on the dam level.

Since the drones can only be killed by throwing them out of the ring, all you have to do is keep shooting one of the red drones (they don't have shields like the other drones do) until your hero bar is full.

It can be a little tight fighting in that area but don't worry about the time limit because even if you don't make it your hero skill is still unlocked. I discovered this after unsuccessfully trying the way in your guide

As for the rest of the guide, well done mate it has really helped with these secret achievements
Murbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:02 AM   #26
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murbay View Post
I have mentioned it in another post but felt it fitting for here. There is a far easier way to do the hero skill on the dam level.

Since the drones can only be killed by throwing them out of the ring, all you have to do is keep shooting one of the red drones (they don't have shields like the other drones do) until your hero bar is full.

It can be a little tight fighting in that area but don't worry about the time limit because even if you don't make it your hero skill is still unlocked. I discovered this after unsuccessfully trying the way in your guide

As for the rest of the guide, well done mate it has really helped with these secret achievements
Thanks for the props. As far as the heroic/evil skill your idea is good but there are some levels where you cannot do that so I wrote it with the intent it can be done on any level.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:42 AM   #27
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
How long does this game take to get 1000 in? I can obviously rent it and get them all I am assuming?
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:57 AM   #28
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
thank god there is no stupid online achievements
good thing microsoft i thinking about giving them the heave ho

? Click Sig!
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #29
angry

Send a message via AIM to angry Send a message via MSN to angry

Angry X3H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Great guide it will help me out alot ty.

IF @ FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY HARDER AS CHEATING GET'S YOU KNOWHERE

Games Completed: 9

Arcade Games Completed:
angry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #30
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry View Post
Great guide it will help me out alot ty.

Thanks. It is my first guide and all and all I would have to say I am very proud of it.