PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
TheOneJat
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 260

TheOneJat's Gamercard
Compass locations?

Does finding all the compass locations on each level bag you a Gold Brick too? I know its a bit of a silly question! If so does anybody have a link to a guide to where they all are?

Help appreciated!
TheOneJat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
Coleycole88
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10

Coleycole88's Gamercard
Yes you get a gold brick for finding all the compass locations, I'm not sure if there is a guide, best thing to do is bring up the compass every new area your in on a level to see if there's any new points to find.
Coleycole88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
im Josh Adams
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9

im Josh Adams's Gamercard
To go with this question, are there any compass location that require a film four character?
im Josh Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
Coleycole88
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10

Coleycole88's Gamercard
No not that I'm aware of
Coleycole88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
Wicelow
 
Wicelow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 401

Wicelow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by im Josh Adams View Post
To go with this question, are there any compass location that require a film four character?
Yes.

For example, you have to break some glass in the fight at the end of film 1 but you don't get any "screaming" character until film 4.

You have to get all remaining compass locations in freeplay.
__________________



Wicelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:54 AM   #6
UncleJohnBoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nuneaton, UK
Posts: 170

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicelow View Post
Yes.

For example, you have to break some glass in the fight at the end of film 1 but you don't get any "screaming" character until film 4.

You have to get all remaining compass locations in freeplay.
Have broken this glass and gone through toward that golden dog and got that one but CANNOT FIND the TELESCOPE.
I have searched online and stumbled across this but cannot even find this compass:

"To get the spyglass, you must go to the secret cavern located on the left side of the cave when you are fighting Barbossa. You need to have all 3 bridges raised before you can access that area. Once you have access to that area, use Jack Sparrow and grab the gold coin to walk underwater and use his compass to find the spyglass. Then dig up the spyglass and bring it to the soldier"

Can anyone out there help on this one as to how to find this one and the telescope item from the compass items too???

Thanks in advance
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #7
moonbootz27
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 30

moonbootz27's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohnBoy View Post
Have broken this glass and gone through toward that golden dog and got that one but CANNOT FIND the TELESCOPE.
I have searched online and stumbled across this but cannot even find this compass:

"To get the spyglass, you must go to the secret cavern located on the left side of the cave when you are fighting Barbossa. You need to have all 3 bridges raised before you can access that area. Once you have access to that area, use Jack Sparrow and grab the gold coin to walk underwater and use his compass to find the spyglass. Then dig up the spyglass and bring it to the soldier"

Can anyone out there help on this one as to how to find this one and the telescope item from the compass items too???

Thanks in advance
Best unlocked in freeplay with the breathe underwater red brick turned on the description above is correct, but you need the mermaid or phillip to break the crystals underwater on both sides its pretty straigh forward but the compass does give you a bum steer most of the time. it took me awhile to get this on as well because i kept dropping the spyglass.
moonbootz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #8
UncleJohnBoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nuneaton, UK
Posts: 170

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbootz27 View Post
Best unlocked in freeplay with the breathe underwater red brick turned on the description above is correct, but you need the mermaid or phillip to break the crystals underwater on both sides its pretty straigh forward but the compass does give you a bum steer most of the time. it took me awhile to get this on as well because i kept dropping the spyglass.
Sorry but you said, "underwater red brick turned on" What do you mean about this????
Sorry for being a pain in the a***
And the telescope item from the compass items is available there too?

Last edited by UncleJohnBoy; 06-05-2011 at 12:28 PM.
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #9
moonbootz27
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 30

moonbootz27's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohnBoy View Post
Sorry but you said, "underwater red brick turned on" What do you mean about this????
Sorry for being a pain in the a***
And the telescope item from the compass items is available there too?
Sorry i meant red hat, been playing lego indy.. its basicly a cheat that you unlock, you have to find it then buy it then its in the start menu under "extras" you turn it on when your in freeplay or story mode and it allows all of your characters to breathe under water..

and before you ask "where is the red hat and how much does it cost to buy??"

1) it's in the main port (where the level entry points are) underwater, you will need a character that can walk underwater and has bombs . blow up the 3 flags with chains on them.
2) it costs 250,000

There are alot of youtube vids explaining how to get the red hats and heres a LINK for the rest of them
moonbootz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
UncleJohnBoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nuneaton, UK
Posts: 170

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
I CANNOT find this darn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
UncleJohnBoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nuneaton, UK
Posts: 170

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
Can this be a bug for my console?
I have just found this link: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/201...m#islademuerta

and it is so easy to find this one here. Just tried as it is shown here and it does not come up for me to find! ANNOYING ME
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #12
moonbootz27
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 30

moonbootz27's Gamercard
you do realise that the spyglass wont show up until you release the solider from the silver chest asks for it and it is in one of the other secret rooms.
It may well be a glitch but it worked fine for me. i got 1000g without any drama over a weekend
moonbootz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #13
UncleJohnBoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nuneaton, UK
Posts: 170

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbootz27 View Post
you do realise that the spyglass wont show up until you release the solider from the silver chest asks for it and it is in one of the other secret rooms.
It may well be a glitch but it worked fine for me. i got 1000g without any drama over a weekend


I am so SORRY. Where is this silver chest that the guard needs releasing from? I STILL cannot find this one!
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #14
UncleJohnBoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nuneaton, UK
Posts: 170

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
I HAVE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU AND SORRY.
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #15
moonbootz27
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 30

moonbootz27's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohnBoy View Post
I HAVE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU AND SORRY.
Nice work, that level is a pain i got lost several time
moonbootz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 AM.