Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #1
Broski 185

Broski 185's Gamercard
1000, Not Complete

I just finished getting all of the achievements for the game (without DLC). I have not downloaded any DLC for it prior to doing this. The game, though, is not showing up as a completed game? Why should I have to spend another $20 just to download all of the DLC, get all of those achievements, just for the Xbox to mark the game as complete? This confuses me. Anybody?
Broski 185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Looks like you are online and that would be why. If you were offline prior to the new achievements being added to the game/server and you unlocked the 1000G, it would of shown as completed. But, because you have been online and the DLC achievements have updated your gamercard, that is why it is not showing as complete.

The DLC achievements are apart of the completion.

Edit.
I clicked new posts and found this thread at the top of the list. It may interest you a little bit - Who hates it.

Last edited by iBuzz7S; 03-12-2012 at 01:16 AM.
iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
turtleisback34

turtleisback's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broski 185 View Post
I just finished getting all of the achievements for the game (without DLC). I have not downloaded any DLC for it prior to doing this. The game, though, is not showing up as a completed game? Why should I have to spend another $20 just to download all of the DLC, get all of those achievements, just for the Xbox to mark the game as complete? This confuses me. Anybody?
well u missed it when the dlc was on sale so each case was 160 msp but u can buy th online pass shouldnt that only be 10 dollars
turtleisback34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:22 AM   #4
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Oh yeah...the old "you just thought you got 100% on a game and then DLC was added screwing that up" gimmick. Funny stuff...HA! HA! (sarcasm). It happens to a lot of games. You can either be happy with finishing the game OR get the DLC and get the rest of the achievements for an actual 100%.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote